Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Miss.Zaidi

Umar looks like he wants to go back but boy even if you go you cant win .. let it be .. those who can eliminate you in the name of audience votes can make you loose trophy by same logic ...

I have seen negative headlines and interviews in umar s name by indiatv.com and soptboye but anyways those who wanna believe its upto them

My farewell note to all you lovely people here , i had thought we might complete this AT before the end of show... this place gave me happiness

But no matter how much i love seeing umar being appreciated on twitter or here or anywhere in the end it leaves me with hurt that he is out of the show.. i have been investing too much time on such stuff ... so need a break from all this because i know he wont be back and wont ever win big boss even if miraculously he re enters (which is impossible..)

So my best wishes to all of you , love ❤ and prayers for everyone suffering from covid

.. this industry already hates you ,

Will always love to watch his future projects

I would love to be a part of his success journey

Till then take care everyone

You going?

Wish you the same

Take care and stay happy

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.Zaidi

Umar looks like he wants to go back but boy even if you go you cant win .. let it be .. those who can eliminate you in the name of audience votes can make you loose trophy by same logic ...

I have seen negative headlines and interviews in umar s name by indiatv.com and soptboye but anyways those who wanna believe its upto them

My farewell note to all you lovely people here , i had thought we might complete this AT before the end of show... this place gave me happiness

But no matter how much i love seeing umar being appreciated on twitter or here or anywhere in the end it leaves me with hurt that he is out of the show.. i have been investing too much time on such stuff ... so need a break from all this because i know he wont be back and wont ever win big boss even if miraculously he re enters (which is impossible..)

So my best wishes to all of you , love ❤ and prayers for everyone suffering from covid

.. this industry already hates you ,

Will always love to watch his future projects

I would love to be a part of his success journey

Till then take care everyone

Where r u going darling? We will complete this AT together.Stay till then.few more days. Umar nehi show main,haam to hain uska naam badkarar rakhne ke liye.

We will be here till last day.

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

https://twitter.com/vassoshaikh4/status/1483374212379152387?s=19

This is absolute love from fans❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Perfection25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail