Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Perfection25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

PS probably going to cry when he sees how popular is Umar outside , it isn't the trophy that makes the person but how the person he actually is. Umar has always been the same he didn't change himself for the sake of game this is what i love about him the most. Umar has always been the same guy since day 1 , his game started getting better and almost turn into the audience favourite naturally , this what PS lacks , he kept changing from time to time but Umar even after all the bashing , sidelining he still shines the most.

He doesn't have strong PR's unlike some contestants in the show but it was the people who started liking Umar because he is who he is.

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SushantForever

Another video says PS is very irritated and tensed and angry by hearing Umar is that popular. He is angry over rajiv too.And he is saying may be umar fandom will vote for another and he wont win,as he thinks he will win the show😈 to chalo der kis baat ka,vote for Kk😎and kick ps out.

Is this true? Or ???

Asha_Tacker thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfection25

PS probably going to cry when he sees how popular is Umar outside , it isn't the trophy that makes the person but how the person he actually is. Umar has always been the same he didn't change himself for the sake of game this is what i love about him the most. Umar has always been the same guy since day 1 , his game started getting better and almost turn into the audience favourite naturally , this what PS lacks , he kept changing from time to time but Umar even after all the bashing , sidelining he still shines the most.

He doesn't have strong PR's unlike some contestants in the show but it was the people who started liking Umar because he is who he is.

Oh how I want that suitcase kid to witness all the love n popularity of Umar... I want to see his guilt tripped shameful face learning that he's no where near to Umar. And I will pray with my whole heart that karma hits him with such a storm that he should be terrified to even attempt such mistakes later in his life.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

3/4 youtuber saying the same.

Asha_Tacker thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushantForever

3/4 youtuber saying the same.

If it's true... Then I'm more than happy to see suitcase boy burning all over... He deserves only that.

Asha_Tacker thumbnail

https://twitter.com/BiggBoss_Tak/status/1483025513761636356?s=19

I wanted to hear this from Umar itself. And he finally said it... Ripping everyone apart by stating facts.

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

You tube news is not credible they all said umar will not be evicted then they all said he might no decision made yet then suddenly everyone said he is re entering..they just do stuff for engagement..

I dontbwant umar to talk about anyone from that show or about that show till the time its on air

My only wish is to see umar become prosperous ..

I will not vote for KK .. or rashmi or anyone else

My votes were for umar only with him evicted this show ended for me..

Why are they talking about him in the house its not like they are going to bring him back .. then why attach audience to the show in his name ...

I liked umran but i have doubts .. i dont want to say ...

I will not vote for anyone to get the trophy which belonged to umar ..bas !