BB producer Bani J not Endemol

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Those of us who keep lamenting that BB is not the same anymore...we need to understand that it's not the original BB concept of Endemol but has been taken up by Bani Jay,  

Happy days will never be back again.😥

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mistyy thumbnail

Huh? The old contestant Bani?

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Roadies wali Bani kya😳

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Banijay SAS (formerly Banijay Entertainment and later Banijay Group) is one of the largest international content producers and distributors with over 150 production companies across 22 territories, and a multi-genre catalogue containing over 120,000 hours of original programming. Headquartered in Paris, the company was founded in January 2008 by Stéphane Courbit, formerly president of Endemol France.

The company has expanded over the years through multiple acquisitions, including its purchases of Zodiak Media in 2016 and Endemol Shine Group in 2020, when it adopted its current name.[2]

The group represents some of the most popular television formats including Big BrotherSurvivorDeal or No DealTemptation IslandMasterChefThe Money Drop and Wife Swap, and also produces scripted programming such as WallanderPeaky Blinders and Black Mirror among others.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banijay

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dedhshani

Those of us who keep lamenting that BB is not the same anymore...we need to understand that it's not the original BB concept of Endemol but has been taken up by Bani Jay,  

Happy days will never be back again.😥

they have taken over endemol shine India since 2020 

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

they have taken over endemol shine India since 2020 

Thank you for the clarity. 

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

That is why Big Boss & Big Brother are so different.

I am one of those few who started watching Bigg Boss from Season 1 because I was a fan of Big Brother. I still watch Big Brother, but Bigg Boss seems like a different show now.

PS: I will highly suggest all of you to start watching UK/AU version of Big Brither its lot more fun.