Give me some cope

Give me some cope

Give me another cope

I wanna cope up once again

I’m on a cope overdose thanks to you. Image

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Seems to me most people did not understood the speech scene. The point of entire scene was that you need to understand the subject, only memorising without understanding concept is useless in long run. The audience was laughing at the stupidity of the character who spoke without understanding the language and written speech.

642126 thumbnail

So rape jokes when SRK makes it CE is okay, stalking a widow and forcibly applying color to her, forcing her to marry you in Deewana is okay, killing GF just because she is daughter of man who ruined your family is okay, jokes on physically challenged people in OSO are okay.

But we gotta play holier thou only to diss 3 Idiots for a scene which is not a rape joke but only to show disaster of learning without knowing meaning.

Anyway those who mocked Aamir as elf cannot take it if SRK's gaunt face, shaky voice, tobacco stained teeth and pakoda nose are talked of.

I see the misery is real because there is no way SRK is going to beat records of 3I, PK, Dangal anytime soon. Nor is Hirani offering films to SRK.

Happy New Year, and hope it is less miserable so fans do not have to drag other actors and their hits to get attention. Amused to see essays written to bash Aamir and 3I and new found concern for feminism but inability to handle a response in return. 🤣

SRK in Pathan thread is still at 4 pages. Koi toh puchlo us pic ko.

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Aamir the actor >>> SRK the actor, so No...

P.S. Didn't read the essays....

Ditto. Aamir the actor >>>>> SRK the actor.
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

😆 what do you even want? Seriously, yes, we got the message that you hate SRK and love Aamir and you aren't having any of this comparison, which, btw was started by someone who probably doesn't even give a crap about Aamir or SRK. Cuz he only cares about Sonu. Perhaps if you can prove that Aamir has more Sonu playback songs than SRK, he will jump to your defense and you won't be so outnumbered and hence, so freaking belligerent?!!! I don't know, just a thought ... to help you c-o-p-e, with whatever's shitting you. 😆

Im still waiting for Aamir to beat DDLJ 😭

🤪

Festival thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

So rape jokes when SRK makes it CE is okay, stalking a widow and forcibly applying color to her, forcing her to marry you in Deewana is okay, killing GF just because she is daughter of man who ruined your family is okay, jokes on physically challenged people in OSO are okay.

But we gotta play holier thou only to diss 3 Idiots for a scene which is not a rape joke but only to show disaster of learning without knowing meaning.

Anyway those who mocked Aamir as elf cannot take it if SRK's gaunt face, shaky voice, tobacco stained teeth and pakoda nose are talked of.

I see the misery is real because there is no way SRK is going to beat records of 3I, PK, Dangal anytime soon. Nor is Hirani offering films to SRK.

Happy New Year, and hope it is less miserable so fans do not have to drag other actors and their hits to get attention. Amused to see essays written to bash Aamir and 3I and new found concern for feminism but inability to handle a response in return. 🤣

SRK in Pathan thread is still at 4 pages. Koi toh puchlo us pic ko.

My favourite Aamir movies are

Cope De Basanti

Three Copes

Cope Chahta Hai

Jo Jeeta Wohi Cope

Cope Apna Apna

Cope Hindustani

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

I don’t understand the point of 3 idiots. You don’t realise that you don’t have to do engineering or be good in it by showing Rancho who is naturally good at it. You see him fooling around all the time and realise he’s a topper. It defeats the entire purpose of the movie. 😆

Only desi makes more sense of the movie than the entire movie ever did 🤣

https://youtu.be/S2aoCAFchwA

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Rancho encouraged Farhan to follow his passion for engineering, jis se inspire hoke 1000s of engg students brought a Dslr camera, jisse har saal diwali pe woh ek diye 🪔 ki pic upload karte hain, and those who can’t affords DSLR camera, brought a guitar 🤣

423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Ooh la. What happened to lecturing others on body shaming? *Gasp* You just did it as well. Loving the audacity to cry foul when others do it, only to end up doing the same anyway. 😆

Also, you can’t tell me what I can and cannot take. I couldn’t care less if you call out on his gaunt face, tobacco stained teeth and pakoda nose. Relish in the insults to your uttermost desires. Whisper the insults into peoples ears while they’re sleeping if you must. Do your worst. My love for him isn’t based on insecurity. Despite all of those ‘shortcomings’, ain’t no woman ever gonna drool over elf ears anyway. Except for Fatima. 😳