Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Oh God..just went through few posts here and don't have the patience to read all..I thought forum was kinda sanitized now..but it's the same old that put me off sometime backπŸ˜†

And ya some people here love politics more than BW..a political forum on IF would be blockbuster 🀣

642126 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

There are only like a grand total of 4 Aamir fans anyway. They do the same on Twitter. All they do is post about SRK nonstop day and night because it's the only thing that gets them engagement.

The debate here is straight up twitter-like. All sorts of nonsensical arguments and insecurity from being overshadowed in spite of crores that nobody actually cares about.

Yeah 4 fans only. Still star with 3.5 billion fans is unable to catch up with records and critical acclaim of guy with 4 fans.

I wonder who is insecure here? The ones who make topics on Aamir films offered reportedly to SRK or fantasising what if SRK did iconic Aamir hits, the ones who body shame Aamir calling him midget, elf and whatnot? Or the ones who call out these baseless remarks?

Anyway the 'SRK in Pathan' has just 4 pages. Better focus on solo SRK topics to keep him relevant rather than dragging names of other stars and their hits or imagining what if other stars were not born at all or did not debut in films at all so that SRK could be undisputed 'biggest star' with no flops and no benchmarks to compete with.

BTW thank Aamir that topic on SRK crossed 5 pages and was not based on a court case. 😁

Fans of other actors never discuss what films those stars were offered or what if they did other stars' films, because they are secure and happy with whatever work a star actually did and do not get into 'what ifs, coulda, shoulda' unlike other insecure lot.

New idea for pity party topic - 'What if SRK did Bahubali'?

'What if Amitabh was not brought back to KBC and only SRK did it?' 🀣

1194442 thumbnail

πŸ˜† smiley36 smiley36

okieee.... i'm calling it a night, see you on the flip side ..... πŸ˜†

423728 thumbnail

Advisor of Coping Kingdom isn’t coping very well. Claims the thread is boring and it’ll be their final comment, but lo and behold, comes back after doing a U-turn giving lectures about body shaming.

Rich coming from someone who recently compared another actor to a truck driver and called him a sadak chhap looking person. πŸ€­πŸ€—

Le Me: Madhavan was the star of 3 Idiots. ImageLe Neutral Fans: How dare you. Madhavan is a nobody. He didn’t get invited to China. He’s always going to be a side actor, even to a nobody like Kangana. Cope!ImageLe Me: Shooketh and copeth-ing.Image

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
642126 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

πŸ˜† what do you even want? Seriously, yes, we got the message that you hate SRK and love Aamir and you aren't having any of this comparison, which, btw was started by someone who probably doesn't even give a crap about Aamir or SRK. Cuz he only cares about Sonu. Perhaps if you can prove that Aamir has more Sonu playback songs than SRK, he will jump to your defense and you won't be so outnumbered and hence, so freaking belligerent?!!! I don't know, just a thought ... to help you c-o-p-e, with whatever's shitting you. πŸ˜†

So Arsy is not an SRK fan?

I thought it was one of those endless topics to bash 3 Idiots, Hirani, VVC and Aamir by SRK fan. Such topics were common when 3 Idiots released. They lasted for 4 years or so.

So I thought it was one more such topic to shit on the film and its team.

I do suspect Arsy talks about 3 Idiots because it had Sonu songs. 😁

And I do agree he may start admiring any actor more if he knew Sonu sang most songs for him.

But I genuinely thought he was also an SRK fan considering he has made topics on MHN, OSO etc earlier.

No I do not hate SRK or love Aamir. I like specific films, not particular stars alone. I did not watch Dhoom 3 or TOH and I dislike Raja Hindustani. I am not fond of Fanaa or prods like Delhi Belly, Dhobighat etc. So no, I am not an Aamir worshipper. But I do think legit success of any star should never be undermined. This is why despite not being a Salman fan I have defended his 90s BO record.

Anyway I QTed this post because I do agree Arsy goes overboard for Sonu.

1194442 thumbnail

lmao this gif is def. me coping with all the longwinded explanations and posts on 564544463563 different ways SRK sucks sooo sooo much, soo freaking much that it hurts every bone ..... and brace yourself, you haven't heard the last of it cuz there's more where that came from, much much more than you can imagine! πŸ˜†

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

3 Idiots was a film for a generation. These "once in a generation" pieces of art probably cannot be recreated by changing the cast and the crew involved. The film belonged to its stellar ensemble cast where every character is memorable like great films usually are. Aamir had that sincere boyish charm to play the geeky and funny college guy despite not being that young. I remember being in the JEE coaching center and the first thing on the Monday morning we heard from our chem teacher was asking us to go watch the film along with the assurance that IITs are no longer like this. I didn't love the film initially but it grew on me later as I went to college. Witnessing ragging and suicides at the college campus was a reality. Realizing how so much of that was packed in a film seamlessly within the comedy of whole story was really worth appreciating. No wonder it was a darling of the college going students in many Asian countries at the time and a year later, our orientation program's opening remarks at the college also began with a reference to 3 Idiots.

423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

lmao this gif is def. me coping with all the longwinded explanations and posts on 564544463563 different ways SRK sucks sooo sooo much, soo freaking much that it hurts every bone ..... and brace yourself, you haven't heard the last of it cuz there's more where that came from, much much more than you can imagine! πŸ˜†

I’m exhausted. πŸ˜‚

1194442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

So Arsy is not an SRK fan?

I thought it was one of those endless topics to bash 3 Idiots, Hirani, VVC and Aamir by SRK fan. Such topics were common when 3 Idiots released. They lasted for 4 years or so.

So I thought it was one more such topic to shit on the film and its team.

I do suspect Arsy talks about 3 Idiots because it had Sonu songs. 😁

And I do agree he may start admiring any actor more if he knew Sonu sang most songs for him.

But I genuinely thought he was also an SRK fan considering he has made topics on MHN, OSO etc earlier.

No I do not hate SRK or love Aamir. I like specific films, not particular stars alone. I did not watch Dhoom 3 or TOH and I dislike Raja Hindustani. I am not fond of Fanaa or prods like Delhi Belly, Dhobighat etc. So no, I am not an Aamir worshipper. But I do think legit success of any star should never be undermined. This is why despite not being a Salman fan I have defended his 90s BO record.

Anyway I QTed this post because I do agree Arsy goes overboard for Sonu.

Are you telling me that we just had to tell you that Arsalan is not a SRK fan for you to switch from the angry destructive hulk to a grey-skinned, neutral, reasonable sounding hulk? πŸ˜† 😡

I'm glad I was able to convey that message at last, better late than never -- let's drop this while we're ahead plus i gotta hit the sack. Ta.

Festival thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Cope, coper, copest ? πŸ₯Ί

cope, coped, copen ? πŸ₯Ί