Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rangaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Writing essays after essays just to hype up their favourite actor and yet asking others to cope? Ain’t no one sitting behind a computer screen writing a novel on Elf Khan except a certain fan. Looks like they’re the one who isn’t coping very well. I can see the Madhavan comparison really hurt. Aw boo hoo. For someone apparently so insignificant, they surely gave Madhavan a lot of importance trying to put him down. Cope harder when I repeat that Madhavan outshone your beloved Khan.

Lulzing at China’s invitation. I don’t know anyone else as excited about being invited to China. If that’s the case, I’ll travel to China next year and will invite his fans to come as well. By that notion, everyone will be just as important as Aamir Khan. Hehe. Hope the ones telling others to cope will be coping the hardest after reading my comment. Happy New Years. 😊

You are truly mistaken Atonimis as Aamir fan.She is a neutral She does write long, detailed post on any actor/film.

'Elf Khan'. 😆

You got miffed when someone is bursting bubble of Pakora Khan fans.Only one topic but you ignored how Pakora fans presented false facts or their own imagination on anything related to Elf Khan on topics like how he ruined Akshaye Khanna's career or how Juhi stopped working as he spit on her palm.There r many other topics where they have been at the forefront.

There are hardly any fans of Elf Khan in this platform.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

I only see two Aamir fans repeating the same old diatribe

There are only like a grand total of 4 Aamir fans anyway. They do the same on Twitter. All they do is post about SRK nonstop day and night because it's the only thing that gets them engagement.

The debate here is straight up twitter-like. All sorts of nonsensical arguments and insecurity from being overshadowed in spite of crores that nobody actually cares about.

423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

I understand the frustration is real since Lagaan and more since Ghajini.

Anyway I do not think anyone would be hurt at comparing to a nobody like Madhavan.

It is a joke.

I will leave poor fans of a has been star who is giving flops since last 7-8 years and has blamed everyone from festivals to political parties for his decline.

Nowadays SRK was making news for all wrong reasons. So I am not surprised his fans are deflecting frustration of govt and flops to Aamir or referring to top hits and critiically acclaimed films of Aamir to keep SRK relevant.

I will leave this boring topic and misery fest here. I know it hurts when so called king has not given a single blockbuster or critically acclaimed film in almost a decade while others keep breaking records and set higher standards to catch up.

Not interested in pity parties of has been stars.

You have a common habit of starting the shit and blaming others when they begin reacting to the stench. All I see from you is essays after essays trying to put every actor down, especially if their name isn’t Elf Khan. Your insults are getting repetitive too. Blah blah blah. You’re acting like SRK stole your kidney and sold it in the black market. 😆

Also this nasty habit of demeaning a person by calling him a nobody just because he’s not as famous is pretty fucking low. Get off your high horse. You don’t have to be famous to be a better actor. The likes of Nawazzudin Siddique might never be a lead actor but he’s a better actor than majority of Bollywood celebrities. Your point being? Oh yes, you have to be invited to China to be someone great.

Yes, run along now. Whenever people start pulling you up on your shit, the post suddenly becomes boring. Blah blah blah. 😆

1194442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj80

You are truly mistaken Atonimis as Aamir fan.She is a neutral She does write long, detailed post on any actor/film.

'Elf Khan'. 😆

You got miffed when someone is bursting bubble of Pakora Khan fans.Only one topic but you ignored how Pakora fans presented false facts or their own imagination on anything related to Elf Khan on topics like how he ruined Akshaye Khanna's career or how Juhi stopped working as he spit on her palm.There r many other topics where they have been at the forefront.

Oh please! atominis is anything but neutral. Neutral people don't go all out to demean other actors so viciously like she has been doing so really, PLEASE! don't even try to insult people's intelligence cuz no one is gonna buy that she has even an ounce of objectivity when it comes to Aamir/SRK topics. We've all seen how the cookie crumbles and it's not pretty, least of all neutral or objective.😆

Rangaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

Oh please! atominis is anything but neutral. Neutral people don't go all out to demean other actors so viciously like she has been doing so really, PLEASE! don't even try to insult people's intelligence cuz no one is gonna buy that she has even an ounce of objectivity when it comes to Aamir/SRK topics. We've all seen how the cookie crumbles and it's not pretty, least of all neutral or objective.😆

Any old member who has been in the forum knows that she is neutral .She has best Aamir too in the past.😆
1194442 thumbnail

Any old member who has been in the forum knows that she is neutral .She has best Aamir too in the past.😆

Well, I am gonna decide for myself who is what based on what I see, and my perception is not gonna change till they show me otherwise. Thanks for the info anyways!

423728 thumbnail

'Elf Khan'. 😆

Dear Raj, I can differentiate between a neutral member and a hater. She’s neutral only when the topic isn’t comparing anyone to Elf Khan. Otherwise, no neutral person writes essay after essay insulting one person for 84 years. I go to sleep and wake up and she’s still going at it.

Also, just because I’m a SRK fan doesn’t mean I represent every idiot who’s his fan as well. Whether a fan lies about him or spurts nonsense is their problem, not mine. Everyone is welcome to call out on peoples bullshit. I’m not stopping them. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Also, I love Pakoras. Yummy food and an even more yummier man. 😆

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
Festival thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdrakKombucha

In my opinion there is nothing wrong in the usage of balatkar in that scene. They didn't show anyone indulging in any disgusting activity, it was a word play for humor.

If our sentiments get hurt at such artistic expressions then we won't really have a face to laugh at Bajrang Dal when they launch their next attack on a Bollywood movie for hurting their sentiments.

Do you use this word in your daily life for the purpose of humour?

423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Festival

Cope 🥳

Cope

Cope 🤗

Cope 😎

Cope 🤡

Two types of cope.

ImageImage

Festival thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail