Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

642126 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Amusing to call it SRK thread when the only way to get attention is to refer to Aamir films and Aamir BBs. 🤣

Nowadays SRK fans cannot even get attention without referring to blockbusters of other superstars.

Tch tch.

423728 thumbnail

Writing essays after essays just to hype up their favourite actor and yet asking others to cope? Ain’t no one sitting behind a computer screen writing a novel on Elf Khan except a certain fan. Looks like they’re the one who isn’t coping very well. I can see the Madhavan comparison really hurt. Aw boo hoo. For someone apparently so insignificant, they surely gave Madhavan a lot of importance trying to put him down. Cope harder when I repeat that Madhavan outshone your beloved Khan.

Lulzing at China’s invitation. I don’t know anyone else as excited about being invited to China. If that’s the case, I’ll travel to China next year and will invite his fans to come as well. By that notion, everyone will be just as important as Aamir Khan. Hehe. Hope the ones telling others to cope will be coping the hardest after reading my comment. Happy New Years. 😊

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am catching up brb

Reading List GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1194442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Balatkar speech is not a rape joke but intended to convey disasters of rote learning without understanding the meaning. Though even Hirani later agreed he could have used better examples to teach lesson to Chatur in the film.

Anyway those who are okay with dialogues like 'lagta hai aaj meri izzat lutne wali hai' by a giggly SRK in Chennai Express and homophobic jokes in Kal Ho Na Ho better not act holier than thou over Hirani films.

\

yeah, so it looks like even Hirani agreed that he could have used better examples, but you, on the other hand, just don't know when to quit it, do you?

Aw, shucks. Where were you the entire 90s to shut the whole shop? smiley36 Izzat lutne wali hai being used in a harmless context is a problem for you now, because people are calling out the tasteless humor behind the balatkaar speech that repeats the word balatkaar with reckless abandon every two seconds? All's fine and dandy with that humor but you have a problem with SRK's dialogs? Digging up SRK dialogs to "prove" how the balatkaar speech is not offensive is just another level of fanaticism but why am I not surprised.😆

423728 thumbnail

Let me save you the time and effort.

Le TopicMaker asks a question.

Le Aamir-The-Legend-Invited-To-China fans triggered reactions reading peoples comments.

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
1194442 thumbnail

I understand the frustration is real since Lagaan and more since Ghajini.

Anyway I do not think anyone would be hurt at comparing to a nobody like Madhavan.

It is a joke.

I will leave poor fans of a has been star who is giving flops since last 7-8 years and has blamed everyone from festivals to political parties for his decline.

Nowadays SRK was making news for all wrong reasons. So I am not surprised his fans are deflecting frustration of govt and flops to Aamir or referring to top hits and critiically acclaimed films of Aamir to keep SRK relevant.

I will leave this boring topic and misery fest here. I know it hurts when so called king has not given a single blockbuster or critically acclaimed film in almost a decade while others keep breaking records and set higher standards to catch up.

Not interested in pity parties of has been stars.

We all know Aamir won the box office game the last decade, yet his diehards can't stop moaning and groaning about SRK. What is with the fixation seriously? Do you know what we call people like that?

A sore winner.

"A sore winner is someone who does not behave graciously when he is the winner in a sport, game or other competition. A sore winner may brag or gloat about his victory, in an attempt to belittle the loser."

😆

Cope, whatever that means.😎

Aamir the actor >>> SRK the actor, so No...

P.S. Didn't read the essays....

1194442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Let me save you the time and effort.

Le TopicMaker asks a question.

Le Aamir-The-Legend-Invited-To-China fans triggered reactions reading peoples comments.

le topicmaker #1: MDNA

le topicmaker #2: Arsalan

This SRK's Chennai Express level of le. 🤣

12 Reason Why Foreigners Consider Bollywood Stupid!!!

642126 thumbnail

Next topic ideas:

'What if SRK did Dabangg, Dhoom 2, ETT, Sanju, PK, Dhoom 3, Dangal, Lagaan, RDB, DCH, Bajirao Mastani, Singham, Sooryavanshi etc'?

'What if there was no BJP govt in last 7 years, would SRK give ATBBs then?'

'What if SRK did Sholay, Mughal e Azam, Mother India'?

The possibilities are endless to keep him relevant and divert attention from his flops and legal issues by bashing other stars and their iconic superhit films. 🤣

Carry on the pity party.

1194442 thumbnail

Next topic ideas:

'What if SRK did Dabangg, Dhoom 2, ETT, Sanju, PK, Dhoom 3, Dangal, Lagaan, RDB, DCH, Bajirao Mastani, Singham, Sooryavanshi etc'?

'What if there was no BJP govt in last 7 years, would SRK give ATBBs then?'

'What if SRK did Sholay, Mughal e Azam, Mother India'?

The possibilities are endless to keep him relevant and divert attention from his flops and legal issues by bashing other stars and their iconic superhit films. 🤣

Carry on the pity party.

why don't you ask le topicmakers to keep it strictly to Aamir and to spare SRK while he's laying low? They're not on my payroll, I promise. 😆