Does Shahrukh Khan fits for the role of Phunsuk Wangru from 3 idoits?

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Aamir Khan as Professor | 3 Idiots - Comedy Classroom Scene - YouTube

Word Count: 0

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I cannot imagine SRK as Phunsuk Wangdu or Munnabhai MBBS but neither can I imagine Aamir Khan or Sunjay Dutt as Raj Malhotra from DDLJ .

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: surajhere

I cannot imagine SRK as Phunsuk Wangdu or Munnabhai MBBS but neither can I imagine Aamir Khan or Sunjay Dutt as Raj Malhotra from DDLJ .

amir did raj kind of lover role in MANN

Festival thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I loved his dialogue right after this scene.

"Sir, I am teaching you how to teach"

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

amir did raj kind of lover role in MANN

Yes he did and we all know how it panned out.

642126 thumbnail

Not in a million years.

SRK could never do Rancho/Phunsuk Wangdu at 40. Nor could anyone else. It belonged to Aamir alone who aced it perfectly.

3 Idiots is a film with pitch perfect casting and good acting by each actor in characters they got. This is why it became so huge and its each character became famous back in 2009.

SRK is best suited to lover roles. Probably would get Hirani to add more songs and ronantic scenes with principal's daughter or add Kantaben jokes with male co stars rather than focus on message of the film. We all know what happens in films which show SRK in school or college - it becomes all about art of love or crush on classmates and teachers. 🤣

Edited by atominis - 2 years ago
1194442 thumbnail

Phunsuk Wangdu was just a bizarre name!!! not a character! Aamir was Rancho in 99% of the movie and we all know that Rancho in the school was just your everyday, school going, engineering student, who was effortlessly smart at it cuz it was his actual calling in life--unlike his other two friends who were either forced into it or bound by 435345 tons of family obligations. ANYONE with half decent acting skills could have pulled off the role by itself. Geez. It's one thing to give the movie its due credit but another to be so delusional about it.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Aamir was irreplaceable in the role, simply amazing in the movie

he internalised the character

423728 thumbnail

3 Idiots didn’t just solely belong to Aamir Khan (sorry to disappoint the wishful thinkers). Madhavan was the true star of the show for me. His comic timing and inner monologues had me wheezing throughout the film. Without the supporting characters, nobody would give two shits about Phunsuk Wangru. 🤗

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
1194442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

3 Idiots didn’t just solely belong to Aamir Khan (sorry to disappoint the wishful thinkers). Madhavan was the true star of the show for me. His comic timing and inner monologues had me wheezing throughout the film. Without the supporting characters, nobody would give two shits about Phunsuk Wangru. 🤗

I love Madhavan too, I think he's a brilliant actor.

Not to mention that chanting "aall izz welll" with a hand to your heart while vacuuming a baby out of a woman's womb is not exactly the kind of climax you want for a brilliant piece of art! 😆 I repeat VACUUMING a baby with a vacuum cleaner out of a woman's body..... a woman who's in labor!!!

Conveniently enough, that got that incorrigible sc%%bag virus professor to have an epiphany when his own student jumping off a building didn't thaw his frozen, callous soul?

Not to mention that God awful speech on balatkaar pe balatkaar that would have people rallying up to protest and vandalize movie theaters today. People act like 3 idiots was some masterpiece with no flaws just cuz it was a pathbreaker of sorts at the time and went on to make tons of money but honestly, it was full of stuff, both problematic and downright silly, that wouldn't fly today. Some people are just completely losing perspective in their blind Aamir fangirling.