Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ishq Mubarak Dard Mubarak ~ Aarya ff ~

Part-10 :

Before I met him, I never knew what it was like to continuous think about someone, never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone, never knew that my heart could race million times faster and never knew how it feels to smile for no reason.

One would say that these are the symptoms of Love. Love is a beautiful word which has the immense power to prosperous one's life and ruin it also. I know I am falling for him very hard and fast but I am confused, is this a love ?? We have known eachother for just a month, isn't it too fast to feel this for him? There is eight years age difference between us, does it not matter?.... these questions were clouded in my mind but my heart says entirely different thing. It says that nothing matters in love...days,months, years, age nothing matters because these are only the numbers, if

matter something that is the only love.

You can count days, months, years and age but you can't measure this love and its depth. You can try but at the end you will remain as confused as I am, standing in the kitchen , making fruit salad for him

while thinking all about these but still confused about the word 'love'

My phone rang and I put my knife aside and saw the caller ID, It was Mansi . I smiled and picked up the phone and said "hello."

"Hello? You are saying only hello after not talking to me all two days." She said on the other line.

I felt guilty at this.

"Sorry Mansi , I was busy and mother Jenny's health was not good, so I was disturbed by all these things." I told her sadly.

She sighed on the other line.

"I know but don't worry about that too much Aarti , she'll be fine soon. Anyway what are you doing?" She asked me trying to change the subject. She knows perfectly that it makes me

vulnerable.

" Nothing special, just making fruit salad for him."I told her and put the salad bowl aside.

"For whom?" she asked and I remain silent. She would never leave me alone now. I cursed myself.

"Wait 'for him' you mean for Mr. Yash Scindhiya . Right ?Oh my god!!... but why are you making for him?

There should be a cook to do this." She asked in a confusion.

"He is sick and sent everyone away" I told her not wanting to explain the reason and his insecurities to her.

"Then what are you doing there ?" She asked me in confusion. I sighed.

"I couldn't leave him here in this condition." I told her truthfully.

There was silence on the other line and I frowned.

"Hello" I said thinking what happened ? If line was dead?

"Hello. Mansi ?" I said again.

"You love him."

She said suddenly and my heart quickened at the mention of this word.

My breath became unstable. All the time I was fearing to accept this but she said it at once. She knows me very well and my feelings, it is very hard to hide anything from her. She is just like that, no one can hide anything from her atleast not me.

"I like him Mansi but love.. I don't know. I am confused" I told her truthfully.

"I know you more than myself, Aarti . If you feel for someone, you feel completely from your heart whether for mother Jenny, for me or for him.

You don't let anyone enter in your life so easily if you do, they become the permanent part of your life . I have noticed this earlier when everytime you mentioned him in our conversation that how he affects you by his every action whether it is his

rude attitude or his care for you but you always affected by him.

I am sitting in Bangalore right now but I can tell that you don't like him infact you are in love with him." She said in a serious tone.

I got still to hear this.

I knew that I was falling for him but her words directly hit in my heart and erased every doubts and confusion from my mind.

She is right, if I have feelings for someone or I care for someone, they become the permanent part of my life and it becomes very difficult to erase them and their memory from my heart and mind and there is no doubt what my heart wants because my heart beats for him and wants only him as the way he is. I accepted him with his insecurities, with his cold and rude personality and with his flaws. I don't fear to discover him more because I LOVE Him.

Yes! I love him...how, when and where ??? I don't know. It wasn't in my control, it just happened in between the stares, angers, yells and the smiles. It just happened and I don't regret it one bit.

But to say this aloud is different thing, the thing which I can't do. Atleast not yet. I sighed loudly.

"Yes.. I am falling for him, Mansi but he has a lot of insecurities in him. He will never let me enter in his heart." I told her sadly realizing that I will never be able to express my feelings to him and if I did,

they will never be reciprocated by him. I turned to put the bowl in the refrigerator but got stilled there to see him at the door.

He was standing there , leaning against the kitchen door while crossing his hands and looking at me with his mesmerizing eyes. My heart picked up its speed.. how long was he standing at there?

"But"

"I will talk to you later Mansi ." I told her and cut the call immediately.

My heart was beating uncontrollably to see him there. He was looking better now, I think his fever had gone. He was staring at me with his dark black eyes but this time there were some emotions in them. He was staring at me as if he was looking at

a very precious jewelry well before him and he fears if he will dare to blink, he will lose it .

"How much did you hear ?" I asked him in one breath.

He blinked. His face became blank now. He straighten himself and reached me in just two long steps. He locked his eyes with me. My heart was racing beyond my control when he was looking at me like this. He wasn't looking sick anymore. His eyes were hardened and cold.

"Enough to tell that you are heading in the wrong direction. " he spoke while looking at me with his deep and dark eyes.

He can't decide that for me. I know perfectly what I am feeling or doing. I sighed and averted my eyes from him and moved from there to go to the refrigerator but he caught my elbow and made me face him. We were so close, the only gap between

us was the bowl in my hand.

"Aarti " he said my name but it came out as a whisper and my breath became heavy. His eyes softened a bit. He was looking like he was in an agony.

"you are harboring the feelings for the wrong person. I am not worth it." He spoke grimly.

I took a deep breath" You are wrong... you are worth of every happiness in this world but you have to believe in this. Nothing is impossible, you have to cross these barriers of insecurities which

you have kept them inside." I told him while looking in his eyes which had became cold.

He released my elbow and took a step back and raked his hand in his hair in frustration.

"I can't do that... can't you see me how I am. I am not looking for the happiness, Aarti , in fact I don't want any. I lived my life like this. There is no place for any emotions in my life." He said looking a bit angry.

I sighed and put the bowl on the counter and went near him.

"If you don't want to cross the barriers then let me do this.Let me give a chance to show you that there is no need you to look for the happiness, it will come to you by itself . Just let me enter in your heart" I pleaded him.

His eyes fluttered close briefly. He was looking as if he was in a torture, in a pain. He took a deep breath.

"You are very young...you don't know that you are playing with fire but the time when you will realize this, your hands will have been scorched by then. I am just like that fire Priya, I can only burn you and only can give you pain. Your heart will be shattered in pieces .

Stop this feelings Aarti because it will only give you hurt and pain. Stop yourself before it gets too late." He spoke grimly and trying to convince me.

I shook my head" No! It has already been late. I don't fear of any pain Yash . " I told him and he looked startle that I have called him by his name because it was the first time I ever said his name.

But he didn't say anything or reprimand me for calling him Yash .

"I have noticed the gleam in your eyes when you look at me. I know that I also affect you the same way you affect me. Tell me that you are also feeling something for me. Tell me." I spoke and brought out all the emotions in my eyes.

He backed away instantly and I felt disappointment. He was stood there with his hands tightly fisted by his sides, his eyes were angry and his face became cold and blank. He was angry and glaring at me. He had returned in his cold and rude demeanour and masked everything under this.

" No! I don't have any feelings for you miss Aarti and it will be better if you know this and stay away from me, understood. There are several men out there, pick from them and do whatever you like to do or feel whatever you like to feel But Stay. Away. From. Me. " he said in a dangerous tone

Looking beyond furious and went from there, again leaving me alone and wounded by his words.

I was stood there like a statue,looking at the direction where he went. Silence, all I could hear. Emptiness, all I could feel.

A tear fell from my eye and several more tailing behind it and making my vision blur by its continuous flow. My knees were getting weak not because of him but because of his rejection. I caught the counter for the support and took a deep breath. I always knew this that he would never ever reciprocate the feelings to me which I was having for him, always. Then why his rejection his words were piercing my heart so badly? Why this rejection hit me like a blow to my heart that it was getting very hard to breath? I always knew this but that time it wasn't that painful that it is now.

I wiped my tears and closed my eyes for searching some releif there but it was all in vain. All I was seeing him with my close eyes only him; his mesmerizing eyes, his glares, his stares, his smile and his laugh. How would I tell this heart to forget all this, to forget all about him. He irrevocably became the part of my soul. It is too much painful and difficult. He wanted to save me from the pain and hurt but this pain which I was feeling from his

rejection was much painful than any other could.

I sighed in defeat and opened my eyes and faced the reality. If he wants me to stay away from him, I will. I would never again show him my emotions or feelings to him. Never.

Never. Ever.

Precap :

Prashant trying to impress Aarti

Edited by Sidhhiti - 2 years ago
Sidhhiti thumbnail

thank you for your feedback 😊

coderlady thumbnail

Mansi knows her friend and her emotional state well enough to diagnose her.

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Poor arthi her heart is broken by his rejection and I'm curious to know what will happen next and who is prashant

coderlady thumbnail

He is pushing back as hard as he can. He knows he is not ready for involvement of any kind.

coderlady thumbnail

Will she be able to do what she plans? Close her heart out to him and stay away?

Sidhhiti thumbnail

You will know soon..

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Ishq Mubarak Dard Mubarak ~ Aarya ff ~

Part-11 :

" To love someone with your every breath and soul is the dedication and to get the same love from that person is the blessings. But I was never be that fortunate in the life to get that blessing, because I only learnt one thing in my life and that is to lose everything what I ever wish in this life. "

A week had passed since that incident in the kitchen and I haven't seen Mr. Scindhiya once since he hasn't been at the mansion much or he didn't want to see my face after that incident. Whatever the reason but I was grateful that he wasn't there otherwise I don't know how would I face him or most importantly how would I tell my heart to stop beating for him when it is still beating for him and waiting for him to take it away with him.

Tomorrow is the grand opening and the announcement for this Dehradun project on which he had been continuously working for the last month. So, there is going to be a grand party tomorrow for this project in which various investors and some important persons will going to be come. Everyone is excited and busy in the preparations for this party and so do I, Neelam , Aman and the Event Planner Mr. Prashant Ruby who seems to be in his mid twenty and is really a very nice person but his gaze was lingering at me at every seconds and making me uncomfortable

by his stares and Aman was smirking at my uneasiness.

" He is a very good person Aarti . I know him personally and I think you should give him a chance." Aman said in my ear while we all were discussing about the decorations in the drawing room.

"I am not looking for the relationship, Aman. I know he is a good man but l am not ready for this."

I told him seriously because I don't think I will ever be ready for this because my heart and my soul belongs to only one man who will never accept my feelings and will never let me enter in his heart. He shook his head in defeat and concentrated on the work before us.

"I think red roses and lilies will be perfect for the hall decoration. What do you think miss Aarti ?" Mr. Prashant Dubey asked me suddenly. I looked at him, he was waiting for my answer.

"Yeah.. it will be perfect" I told him and he smiled triumphantly.

"But there is a problem in this, bhaiya doesn't like roses at all." Neelam spoke.

"Red roses and lillies will be fine. Final them" a very familiar cold voice came from the upstairs and we all turned to look at him. He was standing there upstair, Iooking at us or should I say looking at me with his intensing beautiful black eyes. My heart started racing and the memory of that day came running before my eyes; my feelings, my confession, his anger and.... his rejection.

Again that pain emerged in my eyes and I averted my eyes from him and sighed deeply. I was seeing him after one long week and he still makes my heart quickened even after that disastrous day.

How would I be able to forget him when his one look send me a different world where only his smile and laughter and my heart and love stay forever and where is no place for any insecurities

and pain, where we live with eachother's arm forever.

I sighed again and fisted my hands tightly to avoid these thoughts. I have to be strong. I promised myself that I would never again show him my feelings and emotions. I have to be brave.

l excused myself from there and went to the kitchen for a glass of water but the true reason was to go far away from his gaze. I was trying to ignore the feeling which I was getting on my way to kitchen because I could feel the certain pair of black eyes were on me the entire time and were making me nervous. I hurriedly went from there and sighed in relief when I entered in the kitchen and most importantly away from his mesmerizing gaze.

" Mam, Mr. Scindhiya has send this for you." a maid came and handed me a large box. I looked at her confused but she went from there after giving that box to me.

l opened the box and gasped. It was the most beautiful pink colour saree with thin golden color border. It was so beautiful that I couldn't resist myself from touching it and smiled at the softness under my fingers but that smile vanished immediately when I remembered its sender. I was confused.

Why would he send me a saree? It must be for someone else. There is no chance that the Yash Scindhiya give someone a present . He hates me. I have to return it back to him. I closed the box and came out from the kitchen and noticed, he wasn't there where he was stood some minutes before. He must be in the library then.

Neelam , Aman , Mr. Prashant and his team were still busy in the planning, so I headed upstair to the library without them to notice me. I was beyond confused and nervous at the time when I was

stood infront of the library. I again looked at the box and thought why would he send this when he told me to stay away from his way? It was shocking and unexpected. I am sure, this gift is not for me.

I took a deep breath and knocked at the door. His voice came from inside " come in" and I got freezed after hearing his voice. How would I face him after that incident? How would he react when he would see me there? He clearly told me to stay away from him and here I am. But it is important, I told to myself. There is some misunderstanding, I have to return it back to him. It belongs to someone else.

After lots of mental fighting, I gathered some courage and entered in the library. He was leaning against the desk while talking on the phone. He looked up and our eyes locked and

the time stopped there. I don't know how long we were staring at eachother eyes without even blinking.

I don't have feelings for you.. Stay. Away. From. Me.

His those words echoed in my ear as if everything th at had happened that day, all that happened just now and made me returned back to the reality. A strange feeling mix of hurt, pain and tiredness spread inside me. I averted my eyes from his captivating gaze. I took a deep breath and headed towards him and placed the box on his desk. He cut the call and was continuously looking at me.

"I think there is some misunderstanding. This box doesn't belongs to me." I spoke while trying to not look at him.

Silence but my heart was thumping loudly at this deafening silence.

"There is no misunderstanding. This is for you. I want you to wear this in the party tomorrow. " he we spoke after a moment of silence.

I sighed" Why are you doing this? " I asked him while meting with his gaze. I was confused by his behavior. There was the time when he didn't want me to feel anything for him and this is the time when he does these kind of things to make me confused.

He was silent and was looking at the box as if he was thinking the same thing. Some strange thought came in my mind at his lack of words. What if, he is giving me this because I am poor and can't afford an expensive thing like this in my life. Although I haven't thought anything what would be wearing in the party because l don't have any fancy clothes in my wardrobe which consist only six or seven numbers of clothes in it but don't want his or anyone's pity at all. He was still silent and proving right to my doubt.

" Now I understood, because you feel pity for me that I can't afford this type of expensive cloth, so you are doing a charity." I spoke to him irritatingly.

I was angry at him. What does he think himself that whenever he would want, he would hurt me and I would accept his every action without any protest.

He snapped his eyes at me in anger and was looking at me in a way as if this was the most ridiculous thing I have ever said.

"You think this low about me. I never thought you as a charity and I don't care about how much money you have or not." he spoke angrily.

"Then why are you giving me this?" I snapped at him.

" For God's sake Aarti !... Can't you take it because I am saying so." he said while getting furious.

I sighed tiredly. I was tired with this yelling and getting angry with eachother all the time. I looked at him with seriousness.

" No! I don't accept gifts from the random people." I spoke with all the seriousness I could muster at that time.

His eyes darkened from their actual colour and narrowed at me. He came near me.

" What did you say?" he asked me in a dangerous tone.

"You heared me correct. " I spoke while trying my best to not get intimidated by his dangerous tone and his close proximity.

His jaw clenched and scorching gaze was burning me from its heat, " Now I became a random person for you. What about that day when you were expressing your feelings for the same random

person?" he spoke with the anger in his voice.

I looked at him stunned. He was bringing that day in our conversation knowing very well that it would hurt me. My eyes were getting moist at the memory of that day and I fisted my hands to get some courage to not show him that how his words affect me and hurt me deeply. But it was very hard to do so.

"How can l forget that day when you brutally crushed my feelings under your shoes" I said sadly while looking in his eyes.

A sudden wave of sorrow took over in his eyes and they became remorseful. He backed away little but still close for me to see the pain in his eyes and that pain was piercing my heart because he was suffering in side.

Silence.

There was the deafening silence between us which was increasing more pain and frustration inside me. I was waiting for him to say something. Anything. I wanted him to say that Yes..he also feels something for me. But that could not be possible because he fears, he doesn't want to come out from his pain and insecurities. But I was still looking at him, waiting for him or most importantly expecting from him to say which I so desperately wanted to hear.

He sighed loudly and averted his eyes from me and was looking at the box. He picked up the box and looked at me with his blank and cold look.

"I am not just saying, infact I am ordering you to wear this in the tomorrow evening miss Aarti and I don't take no as a answer. Either wear this or find another job which I highly doubt anyone would appoint you after leaving the well known Scindhiya mansion. Choose your choice wisely." He said this while handling me the box and left from there leaving me behind stunned and dumbstruck.

"Oh God! It was so tiring work." Neelam spoke while yawning and I smiled at her and gave her a cup of coffee which she accepted smilingly.

When I returned back in the drawing room, no one asked or noticed that box in my hand because they were engrossed in the party preparations. There is so much to do and they have very limited time for that. I put the box aside and mingled with them in the planning. After one and half hour it got done.

Aman was discussing something with Mr. Prashant and his team. When they settled everything they both came towards me.

" Thank you, miss Aarti . You were very helpful." Mr.

Prashant said while smiling.

" It was my pleasure. " I told him and smiled back at him.

"Prashant, what is this? You haven't thanked me and Neelam for helping you or you were noticing only one person all the time." Aman teased him and he nervously smiled at this.

Aman wiggled his eyebrows at me and Neelam was snickering. I glared at Aman for making the situation more awkward. He just shrugged.

"Umm.. t was nice meeting you, Aarti . Can I call you only Aarti if you don't mind." Mr. Prashant spoke.

ignoring Aman's comment and extended his hand.

I hesitatingly accepted his hand and nodded at him.

"Yeah...sure, Mr. Prashant . " I told him and smiled slightly. He is really a very nice person. We can surely be friends.

"Please call me only Prashant, we are friends now" he spoke and I nodded.

He smiled triumphantly still holding my hand in his but in a comforting way.

" Mr . Prashant , I think you have a lots of work to do. I would suggest you to take your leave and concentrate on the preparations rather on the people." a very familiar cold voice came behind me and I stiffened.

Mr. Scindhiya came from behind me and stood infront of us. He was looking annoyed by something. He was glaring at Prashant as if he would strangle him right there. He glanced at me then noticed my hand which was still in Prashant's hand. His face became hardened and his jaw was tightly clenched as if he was greeting his teeth.

Prashant left my hand immediately and nodded at Mr. Scindhiya and after glancing one last time and smiled at me, he left from there.

I looked at Mr. Scindhiya who was standing there still pissed by something. His eyes were burning from anger. He was glaring at the direction where Prashant went. His hands were tightly fisted by his side. He noticed my gaze and were looking at me with his

scorching gaze as if he wanted to shout at me but decided against it and went from there in rage.

I was stunned by his behavior towards Prashant . Why was he looking so angry?

"What was that? " Neelam asked in confusion and I shrugged because I was also confused.

But Aman, he was smirking in amusement and smiling at me. I arched an eyebrow at him for asking the reason behind his amusement and he just shook his head and went after Mr. Scindhiya 's direction still smiling at something.

People say, women are impossible to understand but I think men are the most impossible in this world. No one can understand what they say, what they think or what they actually want.

PART - 12 :

Jealously 😳

Edited by Sidhhiti - 2 years ago
tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

im sure that yash has strong feelings for arthi but something from his past thats haunting him and im glad arthi at first didnt want to accept the gift because she was humilated by yash for expressing her love to him which didnt go as expected.YASH jealousy is showing after he witnessed prashants interest towards arthi which seems that he is scared of loosing her in the near future

coderlady thumbnail

A nice guy is paying attention but Aarti is not interested.