Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Who was that call from? And what is it about?

coderlady thumbnail

Mother Jenny knows something. Thats why she has been worried.

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

awesome chapter

poor aarti is really scared with nightmare💔

she got fears of losing mother jenny & yash😭

oh god yash & neelam had to go out of city coz of yash's work

aarti got even more worried

but yash love brought her in cloud nine☺️

yash & neelam went with promise to come back😊

but who called aarti that she is broken like she lost everything?😲

just hope mother jenny yash & neelam r safe & plz not separation for aarya😭

continue soon

Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ishq Mubarak Dard Mubarak ~ Aarya ff ~

Part-17 :

The realization of the fear of losing someone who is everything to you is just like someone chucked the soul out of your body and left you soulless and deserted. The feeling is so painful that your heart cries in agony.

I was feeling just like that in fact more than that which I was unable to express in words.. The fear of losing your everything and the agony of my heart to see the person in such condition who I loved and cared the most.

Standing outside the ICU room and looking through the glass window to the person who is everything to me lying on the hospital bed unconcious, covered half of the face with the oxygen mask and surrounded by the various monitors and medical paraphernalia. My heart constricted to see the site before me and tears were falling from my eyes in fear of losing the only person who is everything to me, my family...

Mother Jenny.

How can life be so cruel? Why it always takes our test in every step we take towards it?

Mother Jenny, she is the kindest human being who has the heart of gold then why this life made herbheart to suffer like this? Why?..

Mother Jenny I need you. You can't leave me... won't let you leave me. Never.

"Aarti. " a voice made me returned back from my internal turmoil. I wiped my tears and turned.

"Dr. Neel, how is she now? Tell me! Is she fine? "I asked him desperately.

He sighed but didn't respond just told me to come to his cabin. He was looking serious and tensed which made me disturbed also but I followed him.

After we took our seats in his cabin, my heart started beating fast. I was waiting for him to tell me about her condition and most importantly assure me that she will be fine soon.

He looked at me and sighed heavily " Aarti, as you know she got a heart attack and it is very fortunate that she is still alive after that but her life is still in danger." Dr. Neel spoke with seriousness and a wave of worry took over me.

But looking at his serious face I knew there is something more , so I waited for him to tell me everything.

"Being a diabetic patient, there is a very high chance that she might go in coma as she is still unconcious and .." he paused for a moment and looking at me with concern.

"and-" I asked him worriedly to tell me everything.

"-There is no guarantee that she will survive after that. " he spoke and I was looking at him as if he spoke in foreign language.

He exhaled loudly " Priya, she might die because her reports are indicating this as her sugar level is very high...."

I sat there like a statue. Whatever Doctor Neel was telling me his words weren't reaching to my ears because only those three words echoing in my ears... She might die

"No." I whisper at myself while shooking my head not believing a word what he said to me.

It can't be possible. She loves me alot... She can't leave me.

" No! It can't be true..there have to some way to save her. " I told him breathless while pleading him from my eyes.

He shooked his head in denial " I am sorry, Aarti..

Only a miracle can save her now but we'll do everything in our reach to save her." he spoke and assured me but his assurance didn't give anybpeace and releif to my heart.

Tears welled up in my eyes and my lips quivered. I bit my lips to prevent from crying infront of him and fisted my hands tightly. But it was getting impossible to bear this and I ran from his cabin with the pain and fear.

I ran with the tears in my eyes not aware of where was heading? It was too much to take and accept.

She is the only family I have, how can I lose her?. Ican't.

I don't know how I reached there butI was stood outside of her room. With heavy heart I opened the door and entered inside. She was there lying unconcious or... sleeping in deep slumber on the

hospital bed. Her hands were covered with several wires which were attached to the some monitors. Oxygen mask covered half of her face. She was looking very weak as her skin had became pale. I went near her and sat in a stool beside her bed while looking at her unconcious state. I touched her hand carefully to not harm her in any way.

"Mother Jenny... You need to wake up for me. You can't leave me alone. Please.. You were with me at the every step of my life, in happiness and in sorrow. You had accepted me when no one wanted to take me in then why you are leaving me now? I haven't seen my parents, even I don't know that they are still alive or not. I only have you in my life only you.. Please don't leave me!" I sobbed.

"I need you. Please!." I told her and sobbed silently while holding her hand.

There was the complete silence. Only the monitors beeping and my silent sobbing could be heard on there. Loneliness all I could feel at that time andbthe fear of losing her was making íts home inside me.

I heard the door of the room opened and looked towards it's direction. A nurse came in with some injections and bottles.

"Are you related to the patient?" she asked me and I nodded.

"There is someone outside wants to talk to you" she said and went to check on mother Jenny.

I frowned and wiped my tears then headed out of the room. May be someone from the convent have came to see her because they are coming regularly here to see her since yesterday as everyone is worried for her.

A tall man in black suit was stood there. I frowned in confusion because I hadn't seen him before. He gave me curt nod when he saw me. I went towards him wondering what he wants from me?

"Yes?" I asked him.

"Good evening, mam. I am Abhay Bansal, the lawyer of Ranavat Group." he introduced himself.

Lawyer? But what is he doing here and what he wants from mother Jenny?

"I am Aarti, how can I help you? " I asked him.

"I went to the convent first but there I came to know about her condition. So, I came straight here to give the letter to you as it is very important. I hope she has already told you about this." he spoke and I got confused more as I had no idea what was he talking about and which letter?

It was like he sensed my confusion and took out an envelope from his folder.

"We have sent a letter to Ms. Jennifer Margaret and her staff yesterday which was the legal notice for her to inform that they all have to willingly leave the convent within two weeks as this land officially belongs to Mr. Tej Singh Ranavat who wants to use this land in his business objectives and if they will not comply this then the owner has a full right to use other measures. " he spoke and showed me a legal notice from the Ranavat Group.

I was stood there still letting his words to register in my mind. I couldn't believe this. How it could be possible? Legal notice? Owner? What was he saying?

But then the blow of realization hit me hard and my eyes got wide.

Was this the reason why mother Jenny was so stressed? Was this the reason why she got a sudden heart attack? She didn't even tell me anything.

I snatched the letter from his hand and read every word with concentration. I read that legal notice once, twice and thrice, hoping may be there is some misunderstanding butevery time I was reading I was getting worried for the children who have no one in this world, convent is the only home for them like me. Where will they go? And the name Tej Singh Ranavat, it was like I heard that name somewhere.

Of course l heard it from Prashant. Was this Prashant wanted to tell me? Why didn'the tell me about this soon? I was looking to the notice in disbelief.

How it can be possible? There is definitely some misunderstanding. This can not be true as the land belongs to the Trust only, no one can sell and buy it. He is lying.

"This can't be possible. I don't believe in any of this crap." I told him angrily and returned that letter to him.

"Mam, it is my duty to give you this because yesterday the letter we had sent contained the two weeks notice but the owner modified it and now you all have to vaccat that building within one week. " he spoke calmly and took out an other letter and handed me.

I was looking at him doubtfully but took that letter from him and read. It was the same as previous one but the time period was different. My hear was racing and worry clouded over me. One week?

Is it some kind of joke to them.

My eyes landed at him in disbelief" No! You can't do this." I exclaimed furiously but from inside I was worried.

" Sorry mam, it's not in my control. I am just the legal representative of the company. If you want to negotiate the time you have to discuss this with the owner. " he spoke and handed me a card then left from there leaving me stunned.

I was stood there dumbfound. How can a person be so heartless? What will happen to the children, where they will go? And most importantly mother Jenny....for her convent is not any building but it is everything, she gave her life to this organization ,where she built a home for the homeless children and gave them a ray of hope for their future.

No, I won't let anyone take our convent. I looked at the card in my hand and decided to meet him. Whoever this Tej Singh Ranavat I won't let him win.

I will fight for mother Jenny, for the children...I will save the convent at any cost.

Next morning brought nothing except loneliness, pain and fear to lose everything. I looked at the sleeping figure of mother Jenny sadly. She was in coma. My eyes got moist again at the thinking of doctor Neel's words.

I sighed heavily. I couldn't sleep last night because I had many things to worry and sleep was the last thing which I needed.

Yesterday Neelam called me and told me that there was very serious problem occured in his business and he had no time for anything right now. She assured me that whenever he would get time he would talk to me. l understood this and assured her that everything will going to be normal soon.

We couldn't talk much after that and I didn't try to tell her about mother Jenny and the convent because they were already very disturbed about the problem in their business and I didn't want to

add some more worry on them. l just want them all come soon. I just want him near me but I can't be that selfish. I know how much his business and work means to him as it is the only responsibility which his father left for him... It's the only thing in which his father trusted him and showed some care for him.

I sighed and stood up from the chair on which spent my whole night, sitting and thinking. I have a mission today... I have to meet with the Tej Singh Ranavat. I have to save the convent from his selfish reasons and tactics.

After talking to doctor Neel about her condition which was still the same as yesterday, I went to the convent sadly for getting ready for the meeting with the Tej Singh Ranavat. I didn't know what would going to say, I just knew onething and that was to save the convent at any cost for the mother Jenny who was in the hospital because of that person and for those children who found their home and hope in this convent.

I was stood infront of the newly built building which was under the name of Ranavat Group. The building was multi storey and situ ated at the well known and sophisticated commercial area of

Dehradun.

I took a deep breath and entered in the building while clutching tightly to my purse in my hand with slightly nervousness and more worry.

I went straight at the reception and met there with a girl in her early twenty. I told her that I have an appointment with Mr. Tej Singh Ranavat.

Her eyes got wide at this information and she hurriedly picked up the phone and called someone. I got surprised to see her reaction but ignored it.

After ending the call she looked at me" Mam, please come this way. Sir is waiting for you. " she spoke and led me to his office which was on the top floor.

I followed her silently and when we reached our destination, I thanked her and she left from there. I took a deep breath and knocked at his office door.

A voice came from inside " come in."

I sighed deeply... This is it...I have to do this.

With this determination I entered in and first thing my eyes caught the back of the chair which was behind the wooden office desk and facing me. A person was sitting on it although I didn't see who it was but I was having a weird feeling that I shouldn't be here as if I should run from here.

" Mr. Ranavat... I am Aarti. I have -" I was saying but he interrupted me.

"How long I waited for this day to come. And Finally you have came....to me. " he spoke and turned his chair to fully face me.

"Welcome. Aarti. " he spoke and smirked devilishly.

My eyes got wide in shock to see him and my purse fell from my hand. I shooked my head in disbelief and took a step back in shock. The memories of my past came like a storm and ruined everything..my hope, my dreams and my heart.

"TJ" I whispered his name in disbelief like it was a Curse.

It can't be possible... Life can not play such dirty game with me. He is back.

I was continuously shooking my head in disbelief.

I am sure this is a nightmare. I don't want to see this nightmare. I don't want to see his face even in my nightmare. Please someone wake me up.

Please!

HE CAN'T BE BACK.

Edited by Sidhhiti - 2 years ago
coderlady thumbnail

What happened to mother Jenny?

coderlady thumbnail

The convent is being evicted. But there seems to be more than that.

coderlady thumbnail

Who is this TJ and how is he connected to her?

Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You will know in the next part❤️

Zain_love thumbnail

woah cliffhanger, please update soon

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Waiting for next update enjoyed reading this chpt eagerly want to know how is that person connected to arthi