Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

We still have a dark cloud in the form of Prashant's revelation.

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful chapter

Wow finally yash confessed his feelings to aarti i his jealousy😉

Poor aarti felt it’s dream coz everytime when came closed to her next morning he left her

Awe mansi was so excited to hear every detail abt aarya confession😆

Uff aarti couldn’t stop her smile & blush😉

Glad yash didn’t push aarti away next morning like before he was just happy with her🤗

Awe yash tease aarti so cute😳

Uff yash possessive abt aarti

So aman & neelam knew abt aarya since the beginning😃

Hope aarya happiness won’t destroy🙏

Continue soon

Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Actually recently my father in law passed away so, I could not update further. But I'll finish it soon

Edited by Sidhhiti - 2 years ago
tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

my condolences to you n your family take care

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

that's really sad news dear my condolence to u & ur families😭

Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry for the late update ,,,,

Ishq Mubarak Dard Mubarak ~ Aarya ff ~

Part-16 :

Everything was going fairly well in my life first time without any hinderance then why suddenly I saw such nightmare which shook me to the core and left me in an unexpected fear. Why I am feeling that something terrible is going to happen?

I stood up and went to my desk and switched on the light. I gulped down a full glass of water in one long sip and sighed deeply. Mother Jenny...I have to see her and make sure she is alright... Yes! I have to seee her and I rushed to her room immediately. I sighed in releif when I saw her sleeping but still in her sleep she was looking worried. I frowned andn leanead the side of my head at the door while looking at her sleeping figure. I can't loose her and.... him, they are everything to me. Mother Jenny, she is the only family I have and Mr. Scindhiya he has became my life.I sighed still stood in there looking at her. What if this nightmare was the sign for me to know that something terrible is going to happen. No! I won't think like this. This... this... urghh I couldn't help to prevent myself from thinking about this.

I closed my eyes in frustration and all I was seeing him...his painful, torn and broken expression which I saw in my nightmare. My heart constricted in pain, I couldn't bear to see him like this and opened my eyes instantly.It had been one week since Mr. Scindhiya confessed his feelings to me.

In this one week, I was the luckiest and the happiest person in this world, cherishing every moments which I spent with him and living every seconds in the memories of him when he wasn't around me. It was all a beautiful dream to me which I was living and enjoying.I won't say that he had completely transformed from that cold and arrogant form to a loving and caring person. Nope. He was still surrounded by his dark past and still the same cold and sometimes rude also but he is trying to get out from his pain and insecurities.. Only for me... For us. And I am waiting for him to accept me whole heartedly and believe me with his heart to give me his love completely.But this nightmare pushed me towards the uncertainty and fear. I sighed again and went to her side and switched off the side lamp which she forgot to do then came out from her room with the strange feeling which I had been feeling since that nightmare. I just wanted to forget this... this unexpected fear and insecurities.

My day started with the nightmare which made my heart restless and insecure but still I was looking forward to my day with the smile. I just didn't want to make my day worst by thinking about that but my thoughts were automatically running towards that direction and making me vulnerable and I was dealing with it as perfectly as I could.

I reached the Scindhiya mansion and got a bad news. Neelam told me that they all are going Delhi for a week. There is some serious problem in their Delhi office which needed Mr Scindhiya's immediate attention.So they will leave in the afternoon and she also needed some important documents from her school, that's why she is also accompanying him. My mind understood the situation and the reason of their leaving, mainly his but my heart was restless and in fear I didn't know why I was feeling like this, may be because of the nightmare or something else but whatever it was..it was making me devastate from inside as if a dark shadow of fear spreading in my heart and making me prisoner by its darkness.

A sudden urge to see him getting stronger inside me.ljust wanted to assure myself that whatever was feeling and thinking, they are nothing else just the misconception of mine

. I asked Neelam where is Mr. Scindhiya and she told me in his room. I nodded and headed straight to his room. I knocked at his door and he opened it while talking to someone on the phone. He was wearing black pant and white shirt of his business suit andlooking as usual devastatingly handsome. He looked at me and got surprised to see me there but wide opened the door for me to enter while still busy in his conversation on the phone. He was looking very disturbed at whatever he was discussing and I felt guilty to disturbed him at this time

.I thought to talk to him later and turned to leave from there but he held my hand to stop me and telling me from his eyes to stay." I'll be there in few hours and make sure every files and documents must be ready on my table. And one more thing Aman, arrange an urgent meeting with the board of directors then call me as soon as possible." he ordered over the phone and ended the call. He looked at me and I frowned, " Aman isn't here? " I asked him.He sighed" No, he is in Delhi handling some matters. There is some serious problem on there, so I have to go there and look into that matter. " he spoke and closed his eyes tiredly.

He was looking as if he didn't sleep all night, his eyes were slightly red due to tiredness.I was quite after that looking at him and he opened his eyes to looked at me and frowned."What happened? Why are you looking so tensed?"he asked in concern and came near me.l averted my eyes from him and looked down " It's nothing." I told him. How would I tell him about my nightmare and the fear?

He lifted my chin through his index finger and made me look at him " You can't lie. Your eyes are the mirror of your soul which speak alot than you."he spoke while looking at me with concern. I sighed defeatedly and took his hand in mine which was holding my chin and looked at him. "I am afraid to lose you. I don't know why I am having this feeling? lt just... I.. . " I was telling him but a tear fell from my eye and I averted my eyes from him to prevent from crying but I failed in my attempt as the tears started to flow from my eyes.

He pulled me in his arms and hugged me tightly. I buried my head in his chest and clutched tightly to his shirt as if I was fearing that he would get disappear before my eyes. But he was holding mein his comforting arms as if assuring me that nothing will going to be wrong with us. I sighed in releif but didn't pulled myself back from his arms. It was like I was in heaven, close to his heart, hearing his pounding heart from my ear and smiled in happiness that I was the reason of this.His embrace gave me peace and comfort like I was in home.... he is my home.

After I gained some courage and strength in his arms, I tried to pulled back from him but he didn't let me. I looked at him confused and he just smiled at me. He made me to take few steps back by pushing me little backward while his hands were resting on my waist and made me leanead to the wall.

I was looking in his eyes in confusion and all I was seeing there care, desire, fire and.... LOVE for me.My heart quickened at this realization, could it be true that he really does love me? Somewhere inside me I knew that he loved me but he didn't express it in words till now. But rightnow looking in his alluring black eyes, so close to him, I was waiting while holding my breath for him to say those three words which I had been dying to hear from him since the day I realized my love for him.

He came more closer to me and I gasped" Mr. Scindhiya... " I was saying but he stopped me by putting his index finger on my lips and a current ran through my body by his touch."Only Yash.... I love it when you say my name. It feels so good to hear my name from your mouth." he spoke seductively that for a second I really forgot to breath.He leaned his head down and kissed my eyes one by one" I love these beautiful brown eyes in which I want to drown.. in the depth of your eyes.... They gave me peace and releif to my soul that whenever I look into your eyes I forget every pain and sufferings of mine." he spoke while looking in my eyes and my heart accelerated by his words.

He kissed on the tip of my nose" I love that anger on your nose which makes me want to pull you towards me and claim you mine. Your anger and your daring do such things to the certain part of my body that it gets alive." he spoke and I blushed at what he said.

He smiled and kissed my cheek " I love the colour of your cheeks when you blush to see me. They bring the satisfactory smile on my face and brighten my life with their colour. " he spoke and I blushed hard if that possible.

What was he doing to me?He was so close to me, there wasn't an inch gap between us. His hold on my waist tightened and his minty breath was fanning on my face. " I love every moment when you look at me with the love in your eyes. Your love and innocence pulls me towards you that my mind stop working and my heart start its racing...Aarti....you just drive me crazy. " he whisper in my ear and kissed me just behind my ear.I closed my eyes and clutched tightly to his shirt and my breath became heavy.

His kisses were doing something electrifying to me that a certain dizziness clouded over me and my crazy heart was jumping from my ribcage.His hot breath tickled over my lips and my eyes got open. His lips were almost touching mine"Aarti.. I Lo-" and suddenly his phone rang and we broke apart.

I exhaled in both releif and disappointment, I didn't know that I was holding my breath until now. He was looking at me and smirking at my state. I was panting hard that I had ran several miles just now, my body was on fire and my eyes were dreamy. I was still in a daze and trying to compose my racing heartbeat.He really does know how to divert ones mind, there is no doubt in that. I really forgot my fear and all about that nightmare.

His phone rang again and a sudden serious expression appeared on his face. I sighed."You should attend that, Neelam will be waiting for me." I told him and he nodded. I left his room and sighed again. My every thoughtsbwere still wandered around him; his kisses and his eyes when he was looking at me with his captivating eyes, I forgot everything. His every words left such an effect on me that I was still flying in his dream. He said he loves my eyes, nose, cheeks and everything but still he didn't say those three words which I was dying to hear. I don't know when that day would come in my life when he would propose his love to me.

"Your bags are ready Neelam and are you sure you don't need anything else? " I asked her last time while put her bags down for a maid to take them out. She nodded and then Iled her outside."I will be going to miss you alot." I told her and she smiled.

"I really wanted to take you with me but bhaiya reminded me of mother Jenny's condition, so I dropped that thought because she needs you here."Neelam spoke and I smiled in thought that he cares so much for everyone. Isqueezed her hand " Thanks so much for understanding. " I told her and she smiled and hugged me.I helped her to sit in the car then closed the door after making sure she sat comfortably. Then turned and got surprised to see him so close. He was standing just behind me and smirked at me. We stood there for few seconds in silence

."So..." I spoke in nervousness. Yes! he makes me nervous.He arched an eyebrow " So?" he asked in amusement.I sighed" Happy journey Mr. Scin...I mean Yash. " I told him shyly and blushed at the thinking of the close moments we shared in his room.

He smiled triumphantly at this and took my breathaway. He was looking at me with tenderness "Aarti, take care of yourself, I'll be returned soon.... Wait for me." he spoke and my heart picked up its speed. I smiled while looking in his deep dark black eyes and nodded. We were looking at eachother as if silently talking with our eyes giving and taking many promises, vows, dreams and many more things, just through our eyes. We have built such connection between us that we can read eachother without saying a word, and that connection was something which had already built when we were unaware of the feelings for eachothers.

After giving his breathtaking smile one last time, he slid inside the car and left for his destination. And that moment I felt emptiness iside me as if my half soul left me like I was stuck somewhere and looking at my life leaving me behind just like the nightmare which I saw but it's not a dream and I smiled at this because I knew he would never leave me because my heart believes him. I again smiled at this.

My phone rang in my bag and I took it out from there. It was the unknown number but I answered it and after that my smile got vanished forever, my world shattered in pieces.

My phone fell from my hand and I fell on my knees broken, torn and vulnerable. After that call my nightmare became true and my life got devastated.After that cursed call everything got ruined in my life.After that one call... I lose everything in my life.

Edited by Sidhhiti - 2 years ago
tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Arthi was on cloud nine because of yashs love for her which she could feel n understand I'm wondering what was that phone call about n from whom because it turned her world upside down

coderlady thumbnail

Sorry about your loss. Its always hard to go through it.

coderlady thumbnail

The nightmare. What was it about? It shook her up.

coderlady thumbnail

Some business issue has cropped up. But she is scared something more is to come.