Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

He went all out and confessed his heart out. But Aarti is right that he can take it all back the next day.

coderlady thumbnail

This time it seems to be different. At least we hope it is.

Zeehana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really would like to know what Prashant wanted to say.

Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That is a mystery.. You will find out soon....

Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ishq Mubarak Dard Mubarak ~ Aarya ff ~

Part-15 :

"Oh My God! he confessed. Finally!!" Mansi squealed on the other line and a silly smile stretched on my lips.

To say this I was happy would be an understatement, I was more than happy and to put my feelings in words, I would say.. I am on cloud nine smiling with shining brown eyes, holding his hand in mine and gazing to the beautiful rainbow with him beside me and consuming each colors of rainbow in my eyes to paint a beautiful painting of us together looking at eachother's eyes with pure, innocent love of mine.

"You can dream of him later, first tell me every details and don't you dare to skip anything. " she spoke in her bossy tone and I blushed to get caught by her.

I saw the clock and noticed the time, it was showing 11:35 pm and it seems that I won't be getting any sleep today. So, I leaned at the edge of my bed and put the pillow on my lap and started

telling her.

I told her everything from what happened in the restaurant to the confession of his feelings but didn't tell her about the kiss which we shared and lived. I smiled and blushed at the mere thought of

it, it was my first kiss and it wasn't as special and wonderful as I always dreamt of my first kiss would be but it was the soul shattering kiss which I couldn't ever think in my life and it gained meaning because it was given by the person to whom I love with all my hearts. I sighed in bliss still smiling.

Urghh... It's looks like that this stupid smile has gotten permanently plastered on my face and this stupid blush isn't fading away. But I am liking them, infact I am liking everything, even I am liking the sound of dogs barking outside of the convent

which is really weird because their barking at the middle of the night annoyed me a lot before but today I am not even bit disturbed by their sounds.

I think I have gone mad.... In his love. Aarti stop now!

"Aarti stop now!... I can feel your smiling face from here and if you will going to be smile like this all the time people will call you mental." she spoke laughingly and I blushed again. She again caught me but how does she do that? Is there any camera installed in here?

"It's not funny." I told her faking the annoyance in my voice but couldn't stop my smile to appear on my lips again which are still itching for him.

"Oh! It is...but I am happy for you, Aarti . I know life was very hard for you but you fought and crossed all the obstacles in your life and never demanded or complaint anything but now the time has came for you to live your life fully with the love of your life. " she spoke and I nodded. I know she can't see me but she understands me fully and she can understand my silence without saying a word to her.

"But there is something missing in all these. " she spoke on the other line and my heart fastened. Does she also know this that we kissed? She will never leave me alone now.

"What?" I asked her uncomfortably.

"You said that he confessed his feelings but you didn't tell me that he declared his love to you. I mean did he say 'I love you' to you?" she asked and releif flooded over me. For a second I really

thought that she knows about the kiss, thank God!

She doesn't know this otherwise she would tease me to death.

I sighed" It's complicated, Mansi . His life wasn't very smooth which everyone thinks. There are many insecurities and pain hidden inside him but he is trying to overpower them. I know he doesn't love me yet but I am happy that he feels something for

me or he likes me at least whatever it is... I am happy to get even a small place in his heart. If it will take him forever to confess his love, I will wait forever to get his love. For now l am happy and content that he really does feel something for me and that is enough for me. " I told her with seriousness.

"You know he is a one lucky man to has your heart which is so precious and pure and if he hurt you in any way, I swear I will kill him by my bare hands."

she threatened as if l am Mr. Scindhiya .

I laughed loudly, I didn't know why but today I was feeling very happy and light from inside like I had nothing to worry in this world, like I was in my own world, in my beautiful dream.

But dream is something which never get real atleast in my case and to think about th is my heart dropped and a fear overpowered me.

"Aarti , listen I will talk to you later... Mom is coming and she will scold me for not sleeping, ok. Bye...take care. " she spoke hurriedly and I bid her good night and ended the call. I sighed in uncertainty and fear. What if he would again reject me in tomorrow morning. How would I hold myself from that heartbreak after his confession and the moments we shared together today. Willl ever be able to get his love or I will always remain shattered and in the uncertainty to get rejected by him.

Well..let's see what this morning brings for me.

This morning was different for me. Sun was beautifully shining in the sky and brightening the day by it's glistening rays. Cheerful atmosphere was giving me a hope that tod ay I won't be disappointed but you never know what awaits for you because life is just unpredictable. But I still clinging to this hope with the belief in my heart that nothing will going to be wrong.

As l entered in the Scindhiya mansion, a weird sensation ran through my body and my stomach was churning but I ignored them because I have to face the reality whether I will like that or not.

I was heading to the main house but my eyes caught something in the garden or should I say caught someone and that someone was none other than Mr. Scindhiya himself. He was wearing his perfectly fitted black business suit and stood near the pond. His gaze was fixed at the clean water in it but he wasn't there mentally as if he was thinking something deep. My legs automatically moved towards him, it was like there was a pull between us. I was reaching him with my hesitating steps because

I was not sure how would he react when he would notice me and fearing at the same time to get again rejected by him. What if he regretted what he said to me yesterday but I made myself strong to get ready for the blow.

And I got the shock of my life when he suddenly turned as if he sensed my presence and gave me his breathtaking smile. His smile was something which took my breath away and left me

mesmerized. His eyes were gleaming when he looked at me and extended his hand for me to hold. I was in a daze to see him this happy and unconsciously accepted his hand and he pulled me

towards him. I was shocked.... I was confused.. I was perplexed.... I was everything and if truth to be told somewhere inside me I was prepared for his rejection but he left me astonished.

"Good morning. " he spoke still smiling and I was staring to him in wonder, couldn't able to say anything.

"Aarti ?" he called my name and then I blinked .

"G..good mo..morning. " I stuttered and cursed myself for behaving like this. He smirked this time.

" Did you sleep well last night?" He asked and I blushed because last night was just thinking about him and our kiss. "Yeah?" I told him but why did it come out as a question. He chuckled " You look lovely when you blush. " he said and my heart accelerated without any break.

To prove his point he touched my cheek lovingly and traced my blush all the way to my jaw with his index finger but didn't go down from there to measure the length of my blush and I was more than glad for that because his simple touch was making me feel something which was foreign to me and my breath became heavy. Suddenly Mr. Scindhiya 's cell phone buzzed and he backed away little in annoyance to attend that.

I looked at the surroundings but nobody was there to witness our closeness and I sighed in relief . He excused himself and I nodded.

My phone also rang and I took it out from my bag and saw it was Prashant 's number which I saved yesterday after his call. I looked at Mr. Scindhiya who was busy in his call and I sighed in releif, it wasn't like I needed his approval, it was just I didn't want to

repeat yesterday's incident.

I answered the call immediately, " Hello. "

"Hello Aarti ... It's me Prashant . " he said on the other line and I smiled.

"I know . " I spoke still smiling.

"Aarti ....are you alright? | know, I should have called you yesterday but my phone didn't allow me to do so...I am sorry. " he spoke on the other line feeling really guilty about it.

"I am perfectly fine, Prashant .... And I should be the one to ask you... are you fine?" I said feeling really bad that I totally forgot about him. He chuckled on the other line " That was the one hell of the punch really but I am fine, just a little swollen cheek nothing to harm my handsome face." he spoke and I Ilaughed at this. He is really something .

"Anyway, I told you yesterday to come in my office today...remember?" he asked.

"Yes, I remember. Don't worry I'll be on time." I told him.

"Actually I have called you specially for this. I won't be able to meet with you today as I am heading to the airport rightnow. There is suddenly a very important work has came, so I have to attend that and will return after one week. But promise, I will get you as soon as I will return. I hope you are not mad at me." he spoke on the other line.

" It's alright Prashant , really and I am not at all mad at you because work comes first. " I told him and sighed, it looks like I have to wait for getting that information more than a week.

" Thanks for understanding, Aarti . I will call you soon. Bye and take care." he said and I bid him safe journey but he interrupted.

"One more thing before I cut the call... Actually hate to say this.... but you are good for him. You guys are made for eachother. Take care. " he spoke and cut the call. I smiled at what he said. He is really a very good person. I put my phone inside my bag and sighed.

"I thought he understood my point perfectly yesterday. " Mr. Scindhiya spoke and I turned myself to face an angry Mr. Scindhiya . His jaw was clenched and he was looking at me with his scorching gaze like accusing me for something. He reached me just two long strides.

"Why did he call you? Didn't he learn anything even after getting that punch?" he demanded harshly.

" It's not like what you are thinking, he was just telling me about something important. " I told him, trying to calm himself.

"When it comes to you, I don't believe him or any other men. " he said while clenching his fists. I arched an eyebrow in question and he exhaled loudly.

"I don't like him because he sees you in a different way and I am sure he likes you more than as a friend.. You are mine, Aarti only MINE and I will not going to loose you when ljust got you." he

spoke looking really serious and warmness spread inside me at what he said.

All the doubt which l had been having since last night and this morning that he would again reject me, vanished in the thin air and at this moment I realized that this was not any dream, we were living this. But he is insecure and vulnerable about me. He fears to lose me because of his painful past which made him possessive. I took his hand in mine " He is just my friend and nothing else. But you have became everything to me and you are meant the world to me. I don't want you to live always in your insecurities, I just want you to believe in you and in us. I will never leave you. " I told him and he tightened his hold on my hand that he won't let me go away from him and I smiled in assurance.

He leaned down his head and I closed my eyes waiting for the touch of his lips but it didn't happen. I slowly opened my eyes and saw him smirking in amusement at me. He lifted his hand and showed me a red rose and gestured me with his eyes to see beside me. I was confused but looked beside me and noticed lots of rose plants were there and I blushed crimson red from the embarrassment. I was thinking that he was leaning down to.... Forget it, I really have dirty mind.

He laughed loudly at my state and I glared at him in annoyance that he was making fun of me. After laughing his heart out he composed himself and tucked few strands of my loose hair behind my ear and tucked that rose on there " You are beautiful. " he spoke while looking in my eyes and I smiled shyly.

Someone cleared their throat behind me and I got startled. I backed away instantly from him and put some distance between us but he was smirking . I turned my head to see who was there and faced Aman and Neelam who were looking at us while smiling ear to ear.

"Have we interrupted something?" Aman asked while wiggled his eyebrows knowingly at me.

"Stop it Aman... Can't you see how much she is blushing. Obviously we interrupted them." Neelam spoke while giving mea teasing look. If I was blushing any less before, I had turned tomato now. They knew about us.

"What you thought that we won't be able to know about you guys? We knew from the starting just waiting for both of you to realize your feelings for eachother by yourself. " Aman spoke smilingly

and Neelam nodded her head in agreement.

"I am happy for you bhaiya that I can't express in words. I haven't seen you this much happy before.. This smiling face suits you alot." Neelam spoke looking really happy and my heart filled with joy as I was also fearing of her reaction about us together.

Mr. Scindhiya went to her side and ruffled her hair lovingly" You are the best sister in the world. " he spoke and Neelam laughed.

" Aman let's go... And call Oberoi's to fix a meeting, they are delaying our orders." Mr. Scindhiya ordered Aman and he nodded.

Mr. Scindhiya turned one last time for me and looked at me with his shining eyes" Take care. " he spoke and gave me his beautiful smile and then headed towards his car along with Aman who was

smirking all the time and followed his boss.

I sighed in bliss and smiled. It feels so good to be in love and this feeling increases more when they are reciprocated by the person to whom your heart and your every thoughts and breaths belongs. I just want to cherish every moments with him, with the colours of happiness and with my unconditional love.

"Thanks Aarti for coming in our life. You have brought so much happiness and hope which we thought that there was no place of them in our life but you changed our beliefs and most importantly

you changed bhaiya and showed him a ray of hope with your love. You are truly a gift of God which he sent especially for my bhaiya.

" Neelam spoke with teary eyes and I knelt down infront of her.

I squeezed her hand " You guys are meant everything to me because you guys gave me so much respect and your love which is very precious for me. Because of you Neelam , I met to your brother and found my love in him. " I told her honestly and she smiled beautifully.

I led her inside after that first time feeling relax, joyful and content. It was all like a beautiful dream which I was living with my open eyes and savoring every moment of this new found happiness in me. I just wish this dream of mine last long till my last breath.

Edited by Sidhhiti - 2 years ago
tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This chapter was absolutely amazing because arthi is happy that yash love for her is pure and I'm happy the way he reacts when prashant talks to her which drives him crazy

coderlady thumbnail

They had their first kiss. Hope this time Yash will not back down.

coderlady thumbnail

Aman caught them. But he already knew that something was cooking between them.

coderlady thumbnail

Prashant seems to have left in a rush. Something is not adding up.

coderlady thumbnail

Neelam has accepted Aarti with open arms. Everything seems to be good for now.