Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

He grew up unloved and unwanted. No wonder he has a problem with emotions.

coderlady thumbnail

He was abused so much he shut off everything inside him. Its not easy to bring life back to his heart.

coderlady thumbnail

His heart did respond once when he found Neelam. So its not all dead. There is hope.

Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello everyone..... I hope you are liking this story...

I'm uploading the next part....

Precap :

Their first kiss 😳

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Ishq Mubarak Dard Mubarak ~ Aarya ff ~

Part-14 :

His pain and his sufferings are much more deeper than I could ever imagine. His revelation of his past pierced my heart and left me astonished that how a man could bear this much pain in his life without any complain. He blamed himself for the sins which he never did, he thinks himself as a curse and a shadow which can only ruin the lives of others and doesn't deserve any kind of happiness. But he is wrong or he doesn't want to see the light and shut himself before that light could enter in his dark life and lighten his life which was surrounded by dark and piercing pain. It had been two weeks since the revelation of his past which made me understand him completely, the person he was and the person he became. I understood his insecurities, his pain and most importantly him now. But nothing changed between us. He succeeded in maintaining the distance between us as he made himself invisible or me whenever we were at the same place but despite of his continuous efforts to stay far away from me, we bumped with each other few times accidentally in these two weeks. But couldn't change the fact that he doesn't has any feelings for me and I certainly couldn't force my feelings on him.

Today in the afternoon, I was helping Neelam with her exercise when my phone rang.I saw the unknown number and frowned but anyway answered the call and got surprised to hear Prashant

on the other line. How did he get my number, I thought??

"Hello, Aarti ...it's me. Prashant." he spoke.

"Oh! Hello Prashant... How are you? " I spoke politely but still wondering how he got my number and this got Neelam 's attention as she was looking excited and curious.

"I am fine, thank you. I know you are wondering that how did I get your number? I would say all thanks to Neelam ..she is really a good friend. " he spoke on the other line and I turned my gaze towards her and glared at her. She understood that I knew she had given my number, so she whispered sorry sheepishly. I sighed and shook my head at her.

I like Prashant as a friend but I don't want to give him any wrong impression or idea because I know he likes me as a more than friend, it was visible by his actions.

"I am sorry, Aarti . I think I should have asked your permission before calling you. " he spoke sadly on the other line sensing my silence my anger and I felt guilty to not talking to him nicely.

" No, it's alright Prashant. It just, I got surprised" I told him honestly. He exhaled in relief .

"I know. Actually I wanted to ask you if you are free in the evening. " he spoke nervously. I got stilled. Why is he asking this? Is he asking me out? My doubt was correct but I have seen him just as a friend and I couldn't lead him in false hope.

"Uh...umm...I am sorry Prashant but-" I was saying but he interrupted me.

"Look Aarti , it's not what you are thinking. I am not asking you on a date, I just want to spend some time with you as a friend. I just want to hang out with you in a friendly manner....its definitely not a date....I mean, I know you don't want any relationship and I am fine with that...oh God!!

What I am blabbering.. Look Aarti , it's not a date, I want to just hang out with you. Yes! Only hang out. " he rant nervously which brought a genuine smile on my face. l opened my mouth to say something but he again stopped me" And there is something more... want to discuss something very important with you. It's really important... It's about the convent."

he spoke suddenly in a serious tone and I got confused to hear about the mentioning of convent. It really surprised me but what does he wants too discuss about the convent but hearing the

seriousness in his voice I could tell that whatever it is, it's very important.

"Ok. Where I have to meet? " I asked him agreeing to meet with him.

" No, I will come and pick you up from the Scindhiya mansion at Six." he said and I got agree. After ending the call, I was still thinking about his call and wondering what could be important he

wants to discuss about the convent. He was sounding so serious.

"Earth to madam. S...What did he say?" Neelam asked me curiously and made me returned back from my thoughts. I smiled at her inquisitiveness.

"He wants to meet me in the evening. " I told her and she smiled ear to ear at this.

"So, you got a date. I am so happy and excited." she spoke excitedly and my smile immediately dropped from my face and eyes got wide. She misunderstood this.

" Neelam , it's not what you-" before I could explain her, Aman interrupted me.

"Who got a date?" Aman asked to us confused lyrics while coming behind from Mr. Scindhiya . I got surprised to see them here as they came early from their work today.

" Aarti . She is going on a date with Prashant in this evening." Neelam told him excitedly and he arched an eyebrow in amazement at me. I closed my eyes in frustration, they both are unbelievable and impossible.

I sighed and opened my eyes and my gaze met with the certain pair of black eyes which were now looking at me with hurt and anger? Anger?? It surprised me, why would he be angry? His face was blank as ever but his jaw was clenched tightly and his eyes were burning fire. He immediately left us and went straight to the library in rage. I was looking at his direction in confusion, What's wrong with him?

"So, miss Aarti , how this miracle happened?"

Aman asked me while settled himself on the couch with the teasing smile on his face.

" It's not what you guys are thinking. He just wants to talk to me about something. It's not a date. " I told them seriously but looking at their expressions I could tell that they didn't believe me

at all. I sighed tiredly.

A maid came and told me that Mr. Scindhiya wants me in the library. My heart got stilled to hear this because it was the first time after the revelation of his past he actually wants to talk to me. I thought he didn't want to talk to me before because he had been ignoring me intentionally since that day. I sighed and my gaze landed on Aman who was smirking in amusement. I frowned but decided to ignore him.

I turned to Neelam " Do you want to rest for a while, Neelam . "I asked her and she shook her head.

"I am fine here, Aarti . You go upstair otherwise bhaiya would going to be mad on you." she told me seriously and I nodded, I know he is a very short tempered.

I headed upstairs and knocked at the door hesitatingly. I don't know how would I react around him after knowing his insecurities and pain. I am certain pity is the last thing he wants from me and I definitely don't pity him. That day I felt his pain and agony which pierced my heart completely to think about his sufferings. I don't

pity him infact I relate his pain to myself somewhere.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice when the door got open, until a very angry voice startled me, " What took you so long?" he asked angrily through greeted teeth.

I taken a back by his tone. Why is he so angry? I haven't done anything wrong. But before l could answer him, he took my hand and pulled me inside. He shut the door loudly behind me and pushed me against the wall. My back collided with the wall and I got afraid to see him this furious. He came near me angrily and I shut my eyes tightly to avoid his rage.

I was afraid to open my eyes but a hot breath tickled my collar bone and my breath became unstable. He wasn't touching me but his breaths on my skin were touching my soul. I could feel him close to me as his breaths were slowly making their way from my collar bone to my ear and all the way to my jaw and stopped just the corner of my lips and sending shiver to my body.

He was so close that it was getting very hard to think anything. I snapped my eyes open and met with his intensing gaze which was lingered on my lips. My heart fastened and my breath became heavy. I was not the only one who was feeling like this, his breath was also low and heavy. The anger in his eyes wasn't visible anymore infact his gaze had became soft and heating. He looked up and met with my brown eyes which were full of the

desire, hope and longings of his love.

"When I make you feel this then how can you think to go on a date with someone else. " he whispered while coming more closer to me without averting his gaze on me. His lips were just an inch apart from me. A shiver ran through my body with this closeness. What's happening to me? Why I wasn't pushing him back?

These thoughts were roaming around my mind but I didn't pushed him back because somewhere inside me I wanted to feel his touch, his lips and savour that memory forever in my heart but he didn't either close that little distance between us.

"I can't see you with him or anyone. The thought of you with someone else makes me crazy and devastate my mind" he spoke but didn't move an inch. His every words were sending current to my body and his closeness was making me dizzy. It was like I solely belongs to him only him. But could it be true that the person who claimed that he had no feelings and emotions, could be jealous.

The heartless Yash Scindhiya who is immune to any feelings, is getting insecure or jealous. Could it be true or I am still dreaming? And I got the answer in his eyes which were looking at me with adoration, desire, fire and love? I can't believe this, I can't assume again and let him shattered my heart again and again. But this stupid broken heart never listen to me and it still clinging to a dim hope for getting a small ray of his love. I have to ask him, I have to take a chance.

"Why?" there, I asked him still breathing heavily. He looked confused and backed away little but still very close to me. He was looking at me as if he didn't understand my question. I sighed in both disappointment and relief. Disappointment from the lack of his body heat and relief to get my sensibility back from the unknown dizziness.

"Why can't you see me with anyone? Why the thought of me with someone else makes you angry? Why?" I asked him while holding my breath as if my life depends on his answer and looking in his eyes, waiting for him to say that he feels something for me.

He looked taken a back as if he realized what he said to me a moment before and sighed wearily. Again his eyes were showing that pain and something new as guilt as if he regret that he showed some emotions for me and masked everything behind his famous blank look and turned his back to me.

" Leave miss, Aarti . I want to stay alone." he spoke sadly while fisted his hands as if gaining some courage to hold himself and sighed defeatedly with the slumped shoulder. He didn't answer me but what was l expecting from him? I knew it he doesn't want this, doesn't want us. He doesn't want to come out from his past.

I sighed sadly " I am leaving but just want to say onething..you get only few chances in life to choose between your past that gave you immense pain and sufferings and the present which you can make worthful by letting that small ray of hope enter in your dark and deserted life. " I spoke and he turned fully to face me.

He was looking at me but I didn't want to read what emotions his eyes held because I didn't want to anticipate anything anymore and this time I left from there first time, leaving him behind.

"First let's order something then we will talk. Ok" Prashant spoke and pulled the chair for me.

Prashant came exact on time not a minute here and there and since then he was behaving like a proper gentleman;he opened the door for me when reached to his car, gave me flowers, brought me in a fancy restaurant and now pulled the chair for me I like it was an actual date. I didn't like the idea that he was thinking our friendly meeting a date when he himself told me that he just wanted to hang out and discuss something very important and that was the only reason why I agreed to meet him but now I was regretting my decision because he wasn't telling me anything about the convent and I was starting to lose my patience with him.

"Prashant I don't want to eat anything. I just want you to tell me what you wanted to discuss about the convent and that's the only reason why I am here.

"I spoke straight to the point and he looked little bit hurt but covered it by his smile. He smiled " I know very well why you agreed to come but you should know one thing that I can't be able to discuss anything when I am starving and you must have known by now that I am a gentleman, so I can't eat anything when a beautiful lady sitting before me will not going to be eat with me. " he spoke seriously but there was a humor hidden in his eyes and my lips twitched from the corner.

He sighed dramatically " Ok! don't eat but at least order something to drink, so that the gentleman inside me can get some satisfaction. " he spoke and the smile which was fighting to appear stretched on my lips. He also looked happy and nodded.

I ordered cold coffee for myself and he did the same for himself.

"So, what you wanted to tell me. " I asked him when our order came. His facial expression changed a bit and he looked serious all of sudden.

He sighed " As you know I am an event planner and I worked for very high profile people, so I have some connections with them. " he spoke and nodded, I know he is a well known event planner but where is he leading me with this? I was confused but I gestured him to continue. He nodded " So, I came to know something through my connections but before I tell you that, I want to know something from you. " he said. I frowned " What do you want to know ?" I asked him.

"Do you know any Tej Singh Ranavat or have you heard about him?" he asked me and I frowned in thinking but it didn't ring any bell. He understood" Ok, leave it. The thing is he is-" he started telling me but something stopped him and he was looking behind me in surprise. I turned my head to look behind and got shocked to see Mr. Scindhiya there.

What is he doing here and most importantly why is he coming towards us. His gaze was fixed at me and his face was blank as ever. He came to us never averted his eyes from me.

" Mr. Scindhiya what a surprise? I didn't know that you are here. " Prashant stood from his seat and spoke looking really surprised by his presence, well he was not the only one, I was also surprised but Mr. Scindhiya didn't throw any glance at Prashant as his gaze was glued at me. I averted my eyes from him and turned my gaze towards my untouched drink thinking about our conversation in the library.

"I came here to take something back which is mine and very precious" he spoke in his deep and dark voice with the determination. His velvety voice sent a shiver to my body and my heart quickened to hear him, he had this kind of effect on me.

Though I didn't look up but I could feel his smouldering eyes on me.

"Oh! So, have you got your thing back?" Prashant asked in confusion, not sure what to say. There was a silence for a moment" I will, soon." he said and I looked up and saw a promise in his eyes. I don't know but I was having a feeling that he wasn't talking about any object.

He turned his eyes from me and looked at Prashant with slightly annoyance " Mr. Prashant, you won't mind if I also join you here." he spoke and Prashant eyebrows shot up in shock but he agreed

nonetheless as he had no other choice because Mr. Scindhiya already took his seat and angled his chair near me. I shifted uncomfortably. I could never get succeed to understand him, he is very difficult to understand and unlikely unpredictable.

There was an awkward silence between the three of us. Suddenly Mr. Scindhiya 's phone rang and looking to his expression it was seeming something important, so he stood up from his seat to attend the call.

I looked at Prashant finally " You were telling me something before he came." I asked him. He nodded " There is lot to tell but I don't think I should tell you right now as it's very important and need your full attention. " he spoke while looking towards the direction where Mr Scindhiya attending his call and I understood his point but as it says curiosity kills the cat and my condition was the same but he is right I should wait little more.

I sighed in defeat and nodded. Prashant touched my hand which was on the table and assured me" Don't look disappointed, tomorrow is thursday if you have some time in the afternoon you can come to my office and we will talk there." He spoke but didn't take his hand back and I nodded my head in agreement.

"If you don't remove your hands from her this instant,I swear I will break it by myself. " Mr. Scindhiya growled at him. Prashant looked shocked but didn't loosened his grip on my hand but I was being uncomfortable by his strong grip. They both were murderously glaring at each other.

" Mr. Scindhiya , she is my friend and you have no right to intervening in our business. We were discussing something important until you"

"Leave. Her. Hand." he said calmly but he was burning inside. Prashant looked little afraid but didn't leave my hand though and a fist connected with his jaw which made him to leave my hand.

The restaurant got silent and my eyes got wide Prashant -"I exclaimed and about to run his side but a firm hand caught me and stopped me. Mr. Scindhiya held my hand in his and dragged me out of the restaurant.

" Leave me, what are you doing? " I was struggling to free myself from his grip but he didn't loosened his hold. I jerked his hand away from me forcefully, I was fuming by his jealous behavior. He glared at me with his scorching gaze and caught my hand again

and pulled me against him.

"People are watching, if you don't want to come on the cover page headline of the tomorrow newspaper then slid inside the car this instant because I am not going to let you go away from me." he spoke dangerously in my ear and stiffened. I looked around myself and noticed people were watching us keenly. He opened the passenger door for me and made me sit inside. He came round to the driver seat and drove us to some unknown place.

I was feeling bad for Prashant because he didn't deserve this, he was just helping me with something and I was angry at this egoistic man who was sitting beside me.

" Stop the car right here, I don't want to go with you anywhere." I told him angrily and his jaw got clenched.

"Oh! You want to go with him, with your boyfriend "he said sarcastically through greeted teeth while glancing at me for a second angrily.

"You shouldn't have punched him, he was just assuring me something. " I told him irritably while glaring at him.

"Yeah!I shouldn't have punched him, I should have broken his hand instead. " he spite angrily and I turned my head towards window and sighed but he was seething from anger.

After a while he stopped the car suddenly and got out from the car. I looked at the surroundings, he stopped the car near the hill area where no one wandered around at this hour. He was standing few steps ahead from the car, facing the beautiful view before him. I sighed and opened the car door and headed towards him and stood beside him but he didn't look at me, he was fuming and trying to calm himself.

I signed " Why are you angry? Why are you doing this, behaving all possessive and jealous? What do you want me to think?" I asked him feeling defeated and confused by his behavior.

He exhaled loudly" I can't do this anymore. " he spoke still looking ahead and I frowned in confusion. He turned himself to fully face me and sighed deeply.

" I have gotten tired Aarti , to run away from my feelings for you, denying the fact that you have succeeded to enter in my dead heart which learnt to beat since you came in this life." he spoke while looking in my brown eyes and made my heart jumped from my ribcage by his words.

"I have gotten tired to remain stuck in my past and rejecting you and your feelings again and again . I have gotten frustrated to see you deeply wounded by my hurtful words because I didn't want to let you know how much you, your feelings and words affect me. " he spoke.

"My mind explodes every time and my heart feels like someone is stabbing it when I let a disturbing thought comes to my mind that you will be happy with someone else, you will give your breathtaking smile and musical laughter to someone which

won't be me. My blood boils whenever I imagine you in the arms which are not mine. " he spoke and my breath became heavy by his confession of his feelings.

"Aarti , I want you, I need you. I can't loose you when I just realized how much you mean to me. I know l am a broken and cursed man which can only ruin the lives and can give only hurt and pain but why whenever I look in your eyes my insecurities get vanish and my pain fades away? I know I am not worth of anything, I always thought I don't have any feelings and emotions then why whenever I see you my dead heart gets alive and aches for you? " he spoke and took my one hand in his and intertwined our fingers.

He was looking to our hands in amazement that he hasn't seen anything this wonderful before"

I want us, I want a chance to live once in my life, Aarti . I can't fight with my feelings anymore. " he said while looking at me expectantly. I was stood there dumbfound letting his words registered in my mind and wondering what I was hearing could it be true. Can I be that fortunate? All the time I wanted to hear this but when he actually confessed his feelings, I became speechless and couldn't able to believe this. No, this is all a dream but it isn't. I know he would again reject me in the next morning... I won't allow him to play with my feelings again.

"I think we should go now, it's getting late and I have to reach the convent soon." I told him without meting with his gaze and turned to returned back towards the car. But he held my hand to stop me and made me face him. He was looking angry and narrowed his

scorching gaze at me.

"What is this? I just confessed my feelings and you are behaving like you don't give any shit about them. Why are you doing this? " he asked me angrily.

I freed myself from his grasp" What do you expect me to do when I clearly know that in the next morning you will again leave a letter for me to tell me to move on and don't expect any feelings from

you... You tell me, why I believe you and let my heart shattered by you again. It hurts Mr. Scindhiya ... it hurts badly to love someone and get rejected by him not once but repeatedly, so don't ask that why I am m doing this because I am saving myself from the pain because I know it will going to be happen next day and you will again hurt me but still I can't deny the truth that

I LOVE YOU.

I love you so much that it hurts....... " I told him with tears eyes, letting out all the frustrations over him. And suddenly he pulled me against him and claimed my warm lips to his. His kiss was demanding, passionate and frantic which shook me to the core. At first I got stiff against him as if trying to figure out what was happening but soon the stiffness left my body and every inches of my body was on fire. His one hand was on my back pressing me more into him and other was on my hair tugging them and caressing my scalp. He took me towards the bliss through his feverish kiss that my whole senses were demanding and craving for more as I buried my hands in his silky, dense dark black hair, pulling him close to me and kissing him back as deeply and passionately as him.

After our soul shattering kiss, we pulled back for breathing but our forehead remain touched. We both were breathing heavily and I could hear his racing heartbeat as my hand was resting on his chest. My mind was trying to figure out what just happened between us, we kissed . Am I still dreaming or it truly happened? But my panting, flushed cheeks and swollen lips were the proof that it's not a dream.

I backed away little and looked in his sparkling eyes, his eyes were shining with care, desire, longings and satisfaction. He was holding me in his comforting arms with love where I can stay forever close to his heart. There was a breathtaking smile on his lips making him more handsome. His hair was tangled and disheveled but still giving him a divine look. But what made my heart skip a beat that first time he was looking happy without his tormenting past and his insecurities as if he was feeling himself free from the pain and seeing a ray of hope.

He touched my flushed cheek and brushed his thumb lovingly" You love me." he spoke in awe making me leaned to his touch then he pulled me in his embrace and kissed my forehead. I sighed in bliss, savoring every moment of it with him. I don't know the future but l know one thing that he has became my life, my world and I will shower my love and care over him that he will forget his every pain and sufferings..

I will love him till my last breath.

An old VM

https://youtu.be/YRwZE7WBsPo

Edited by Sidhhiti - 2 years ago
coderlady thumbnail

Guess I peeped in too early. Not quite there yet.

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It's not showing as yet

Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I just want to give Yash a tight hug for his, shattered beyond human endurance, inner child 🤗 Through no fault of his, but because of selfish adults that blamed him for their choices. Losing his sister like that also enforced the message that he was cursed.

Him and Neelam are both broken souls that are like each other's crutches. Aarti is like the beam of light that is starting to stream into that darkness of their hearts.

It was an emotional update and excellent inside into both Yash and Neelam 👌❤

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Yes Aarti is the beam of light in Yash 's life and Yash is also the same in Aarti' s life

😳

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

im glad that arthi confessed her insecurities to yash which gave closure by him confessing his jealousy n love for her and i hope yash keeps to his promise to arthi because its not good to see her in pain.Prashant is a good guy who respects arthi and what yash did to him was not acceptable Im assuming prashant knows whos arthis parents are