Posted: 2 years ago

Missing aarya loved video n song 😍❤

Waiting for next part

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Finally I read all the chapters

Wow what a roller coaster ride of aarya emotions

Yash have very bad attitude insecurities that’s why he doesn’t let anyone enter in his life

He only love his sister dearly

On the other hand aarti couldn’t stop herself falling in love with yash

She even let yash know abt her feeling

But coz of his insecurities yash broke aarti’s heart🥺

But seeing aarti with prashant yash feel jealous

Damn that slap yash deserve it glad aarti slapped him👏

Now yash confessed his feelings to aarti hope it’s not drunken confession he mean it

I can understand aarti’s reaction it’s really hard to believe yash really have feeling for her after the heart break

Neelam & aman is really funny loving caring😃

Continue soon

Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks you for your feedback dear 🤗

Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ishq Mubarak Dard Mubarak ~ Aarya ff ~

Part-13 :

I was sinking into that dream which could never get real. I was dreaming something impossible, something unreachable knowing very well that next morning I have to wake up and face the reality. And that reality will going to be against shattered me in pieces just like once his against did. But still I was hoping for some miracle to happen and let me cherish this dream till infinity where I will always remain in his comforting arms, in his every breath, in his mesmerizing eyes and in his pounding heart.

But again life is playing hide and seek with my happiness and my feelings. Yesterday when he held me in his arms and declared that I was his, I felt there is a hope that he does feel something for me and is trying to come out from his insecurities but little did I know that those hope will soon going to be turned into a disappointment in next morning. It was like someone poured a bucket full of water over me and made me wake up from my dream.

Next morning when I reached the Scindhiya mansion I faced the reality of my life in a letter which Mr. Scindhiya left for me before going to Bangalore for two weeks which Neelam handed me. I was confused and anxious to open the letter because I could sense something disastrous for my heart in it but ignored it and opened the letter.

Aarti,

I don't want to lead you anywhere in false hope. I know l am making you confused by my behavior when I strictly told you to stay far away from me and then I myself barged in your life and

demanding attention from you. Trust me I didn't want to do any of that. I don't want anyone in my life, certainly not you. I don't want to give you false hope because there is no place for you in my life. I just want you to forget everything and move on with your life because the feelings which you want from me can never emerge in my life because don't feel anything and never want to feel. You are very young and whatever you are feeling for me it is mere an attraction and nothing else and with time it will soon disappear from your heart and mind. Only distance can help in that, so l am going Bangalore for two weeks and giving you space and time for you to forget all about these feelings. And I will never bother you again and remain out of your way always. I am expecting that you will consider this with all your mind.

Take care of Neelam .

regards

Yash Scindhiya

I clutched tightly to the letter that it was the only support for me to not loose my balance and collapse on the floor. Again that pain emerged in my heart which I was hiding unsuccessfully inside me, the pain which he gave me from his rejection. And again he rejected me and shattered me. He doesn't want me in his life and I have accepted it. But he has no right to call my feelings mere attraction because it isn't. My feelings for him is pure and completely from the deep of my heart.

He thinks that in two weeks far from him I can move on in my life and forget my feelings then he certainly is living in illusion. No distance and time can erase my feelings for him from my heart because it is not any attraction, its a pure love. I am so foolish and silly girl because I again let myself believe that I can also get happiness knowing very well that this is just a game for him.

Sometime he shows that he doesn't care for me and sometime he let me believe that he definitely feels something for me. I am also a human for God's sake!! I also feel pain and get hurt. I clenched my jaw to prevent any tear to fall down from my eyes. I am not vulnerable and I am certainly not his puppet.

I sighed loudly still clutching tightly to his letter and looked at Neelam who was eyeing me curiously.

"What is written in this letter? " she asked me curiously. I was looking at her but my mind was not there.

" Aarti , are you ok? You are looking pale? " she asked me looking concerned and made me returned back to the reality. I smiled half heartedly " I am fine. " I told her.

"What is in this letter? It is very unlikely of bhai ya to write a letter, I don't know why he chose to write a letter over messages and mails." she spoke looking confused.I sighed wearily. What I would tell her that her brother doesn't want to speak or talk to me

because he thinks I am a silly girl who just attracted to him and distracting him through her stupid feelings. Tears welled up in my eyes but I prevented them from falling and took a deep breath.

"He is just telling me to take a good care of you because he is worried for you and I think he doesn't has my number or if he has but may be he losted. Anyway lets do your exercise, are you ready?"I asked her and she nodded and dropped the subject. I sighed and hidden my pain behind my smile and carried on with my day.

Two weeks had passed without any turmoil.

Mother Jenny's condition was still the same. She was stressing over something and I wasn't able to find out what was bothering her. First week passed quickly with Neelam and Aman and whenever I was with them I forgot that pain and his words for some time. I stayed with Neelam at Scindhiya mansion from second week because Aman wasn't there as he had to attend Mr. Scindhiya in Bangalore for some important meetings. Although whole staff is very loyal and helpful but I didn't want to leave Neelam alone and by herself in that huge mansion, so I stayed with her and she was so happy from my decision and I was happy for her.

Today my whole day went to convince Neelam to eat something because she hadn't been eating anything since morning and stayed in her room all day. I was getting worried for her but she wasn't listening to me at all. In the evening I couldn't take it anymore.

"Neelam , you have to eat something. You haven't been eating anything since morning. Are you trying to get sick?" I spoke getting concern to see her like this.

"I told you Aarti I don't want to eat anything. I am not hungry. " she spoke tiredly. I sighed in defeat. Yesterday her physiotherapist called us and told us that she won't be able to come as she met with an accident and was injured but she assured us that she will send her assistant until she gets well and we agreed to it. But her assistant was so annoying and dumb. She told Neelam that she would never able to stand on her feet because her bones are so weak and since then Neelam isn't eating anything and is stressing alot.

" Neelam , that physiotherapist doesn't know anything. She is new, don't take her words so seriously. I will call your previous physiotherapist to change her. Don't bother yourself about that too much." I told her.

" It is very easy to say this Aarti but I can't do that. What if I will never be able to stand, my dreams, my wishes everything will going to be shattered. Am I that bad that God is not helping me." she spoke in teary voice. My eyes became wet but smiled for her to give her hope.

" Neelam , you are not bad infact you are very precious and strong girl I have ever met because despite of your disability you have lived your life with determination that you can do everything with the sweet smile on your face. And don't worry about what she said because you have a strong will power and you will soon going to be stand on your feet. I know this, trust me." I assured her but she didn't respond.

She sighed sadly and was trying to get up from her wheel chair with the support of bed but collapse on the floor. I got panicked and rushed to her side immediately and saw that she got fainted. I got worried and anxious to see her unconscious but anyhow gained some courage and held her by her side and deposit her in the bed then I rushed out from her room to call the doctor but stilled to see Mr. Scindhiya and Aman there in the hall.

They looked at me confused to see my state and Aman immediately came to my side.

"What happened Aarti ? Why are you crying? " he asked me in concerned. I didn't know that I was crying until he told me. I was worried for Neelam .

Mr. Scindhiya came towards me" What happened? " he also asked in his cold voice but there was worry hidden in his voice.

I looked at him " N..Neelam s..sh..she got fainted" I told him worriedly. His eyes got wide at this information and he rushed immediately to her room along with Aman and I was also behind

"Neelam .. " Mr. Scindhiya went her side immediately. He was looking worried and vulnerable to see her like this.

"Someone call the doctor, dammit!" he shouted towards us and Aman immediately called the doctor. After some time doctor came and checked on her. He told us that she has a low blood pressure due to stress and empty stomach but he gave her some

medicines and she will be fine soon. He told us to let her rest, it will calm her mind and help her.

When Dr. left. Mr. Scindhiya asked me the reason of

Neelam 's stress and finally I told him everything. The look on his face after that was enough to tell that he was beyond furious.

Aman tell that physiotherapist to not come here again. I don't want her to be near of Neelam ." Mr. Scindhiya ordered to Aman in a dangerous tone.

Aman nodded and left the room immediately. I hadn't seen Mr Scindhiya like this before. I had seen him angry several times but torn and vulnerable like this, never. It was like he was dying inside to see Neelam unconcious. To look at him like this I felt miserable.glance

I went near him " She will be fine soon, Mr. Scindhiya ." I assured him . He glanced at me and stood up from the bed. " It is very easy for you to say miss Aarti but do you have any idea how it feels to lose someone who is the only one in your life? You were her assistant, it was your responsibility to take care of her. Look where is she now." he snapped angrily at me.

I remained silent because he was right. She was my responsibility and I didn't take good care of her. She was lying unconscious because of me.

" Leave miss Aarti . I am not in the right mood to talk." he spoke afterward trying to control his anger.I nodded and left from there feeling guilty.

I was standing on the terrace of the mansion while looking towards the moon. I was worrying about Neelam. I can't see her so hopeless and disturbed, she is very vulnerable about her disability. I want her to be happy always not worried like this.

The door of the terrace opened and Mr. Scindhiya came out from it. I got surprised to see him there. He came towards me and stood beside me. His both hands shoved in his pant's pocket and he was looking little bit relaxed than before. I remembered he didn't want to talk to me, so I moved from there to go and give him some space.

"Stay." he said while looking towards the moon. I stopped in my tracks confused. He glanced at me " Neelam is awake now and fine but she is still taking rest."

I signed in relief at this and feeling happy that she was fine now. He turned to me fully and sighed, staring in my eyes." I shouldn't have yelled at you earlier, I know you took care of her very well.. I was just worried and disturbed to see her in that condition. I just can't see her like that. She is everything for me." he spoke grimly after the silence and I felt a tug in my heart after hearing him.

I smiled little and nodded " I can understand. She is your sister and to see her like this you got disturbed "I told him while looking at him. He was staring me with tenderness and again making me feel something which I couldn't get. I averted my eyes from him and sighed. No, I won't think again that he cares or feels something for me because l couldn't risk my heart to get shattered again and again by him. I moved from his side and

stood near by the railing.

"Neelam isn't my real sister" he spoke while came near and stood beside me. It was a shock for me. I never expected this." But I thought... "

"Life never gave me anything other than hurt and pain" he said with the bitter smile, turning his eyes away from my curious gaze.

I was staring him, trying to understand him but he wasn't looking at me. He was lost somewhere in his memories, staring off into space.

"For the people, I had always been the heir, the business tycoon Suraj Prasad Scindhiya 's son since my childhood. Everyone thought that I was very lucky as I had the silver spoon in my mouth since my birth but truth isn't what it always look like." he continued while looking ahead. He was lost somewhere in his memories...In his past.It was the first time he was opening his past and sharing something to me. I remained silent for him to continue because I really wanted to know him fully and his insecurities, the reason behind this cold and heartless Yash Scindhiya . He glanced at me for a second then turned his gaze towards moon.

"Suraj and Gayatri Scindhiya , for the people they were the best parents in the world because they showered their love and care only infront of them but inside the close door they were the worst

parents any child could get. When I got feared to hear the thunderstorm there was no mother to engulfed me in her comforting arms. When I saw any nightmare there was no father to comfort me and hold me. When I got injured while learning my cycle there wasn't anyone to wipe my tears and sooth me. I was all alone by myself in the castle of luxury and wealth. " he spoke and my heart constricted for that child who had suffered a lot in his childhood.

"I had gotten habitual of their ignorance towards me . But one day on my seventh birthday I confronted them and asked about their ignorance towards their only child because whole day like every years I was waiting for them to wish me and hug me like every parents do but they weren't there infact they didn't remember my birthday like always. But that day I faced the truth of my

existence. " he spoke grimly and hold the railing tightly.

"What truth? " I asked, wanted to know and more than that wanted to feel his pain. His jaw locked and eyes were glued at the shining

moon," That day I came to know that I was the by***d child of my father. I was the result of his three months steamy affair with his secretary and he didn't want to keep me but that secretary left

me at his door when she realized that she had a cancer. So, he had to accept me because somehow I was his blood and he and his wife couldn't produce any heir, so they accepted me only to

close the mouth of so called society but they loathed me. Gayatri Scindhiya couldn't accept his husband's ba***d child, so I was invisible for her and

I was sinking into that dream which could never get real. I was dreaming something impossible, something unreachable knowing very well that next morning I have to wake up and face the reality. And that reality will going to be against shattered me in pieces just like once his against did. But still I was hoping for some miracle to happen and let me cherish this dream till infinity where I will always remain in his comforting arms, in his every breath, in his mesmerizing eyes and in his pounding heart.

But again life is playing hide and seek with my happiness and my feelings. Yesterday when he held me in his arms and declared that I was his, I felt there is a hope that he does feel something for me and is trying to come out from his insecurities but little did I know that those hope will soon going to be turned into a disappointment in next morning. It was like someone poured a bucket full of water over me and made me wake up from my dream.

Next morning when I reached the Scindhiya mansion I faced the reality of my life in a letter which Mr. Scindhiya left for me before going to Bangalore for two weeks which Neelam handed me. I was confused and anxious to open the letter because I could sense something disastrous for my heart in it but ignored it and opened the letter.

Aarti,

I don't want to lead you anywhere in false hope. I know l am making you confused by my behavior when I strictly told you to stay far away from me and then I myself barged in your life and

demanding attention from you. Trust me I didn't want to do any of that. I don't want anyone in my life, certainly not you. I don't want to give you false hope because there is no place for you in my life. I just want you to forget everything and move on with your life because the feelings which you want from me can never emerge in my life because don't feel anything and never want to feel. You are very young and whatever you are feeling for me it is mere an attraction and nothing else and with time it will soon disappear from your heart and mind. Only distance can help in that, so l am going Bangalore for two weeks and giving you space and time for you to forget all about these feelings. And I will never bother you again and remain out of your way always. I am expecting that you will consider this with all your mind.

Take care of Neelam .

regards

Yash Scindhiya

I clutched tightly to the letter that it was the only support for me to not loose my balance and collapse on the floor. Again that pain emerged in my heart which I was hiding unsuccessfully inside me, the pain which he gave me from his rejection. And again he rejected me and shattered me. He doesn't want me in his life and I have accepted it. But he has no right to call my feelings mere attraction because it isn't. My feelings for him is pure and completely from the deep of my heart.

He thinks that in two weeks far from him I can move on in my life and forget my feelings then he certainly is living in illusion. No distance and time can erase my feelings for him from my heart because it is not any attraction, its a pure love. I am so foolish and silly girl because I again let myself believe that I can also get happiness knowing very well that this is just a game for him.

Sometime he shows that he doesn't care for me and sometime he let me believe that he definitely feels something for me. I am also a human for God's sake!! I also feel pain and get hurt. I clenched my jaw to prevent any tear to fall down from my eyes. I am not vulnerable and I am certainly not his puppet.

I sighed loudly still clutching tightly to his letter and looked at Neelam who was eyeing me curiously.

"What is written in this letter? " she asked me curiously. I was looking at her but my mind was not there.

" Aarti , are you ok? You are looking pale? " she asked me looking concerned and made me returned back to the reality. I smiled half heartedly " I am fine. " I told her.

"What is in this letter? It is very unlikely of bhai ya to write a letter, I don't know why he chose to write a letter over messages and mails." she spoke looking confused.I sighed wearily. What I would tell her that her brother doesn't want to speak or talk to me

because he thinks I am a silly girl who just attracted to him and distracting him through her stupid feelings. Tears welled up in my eyes but I prevented them from falling and took a deep breath.

"He is just telling me to take a good care of you because he is worried for you and I think he doesn't has my number or if he has but may be he losted. Anyway lets do your exercise, are you ready?"I asked her and she nodded and dropped the subject. I sighed and hidden my pain behind my smile and carried on with my day.

Two weeks had passed without any turmoil.

Mother Jenny's condition was still the same. She was stressing over something and I wasn't able to find out what was bothering her. First week passed quickly with Neelam and Aman and whenever I was with them I forgot that pain and his words for some time. I stayed with Neelam at Scindhiya mansion from second week because Aman wasn't there as he had to attend Mr. Scindhiya in Bangalore for some important meetings. Although whole staff is very loyal and helpful but I didn't want to leave Neelam alone and by herself in that huge mansion, so I stayed with her and she was so happy from my decision and I was happy for her.

Today my whole day went to convince Neelam to eat something because she hadn't been eating anything since morning and stayed in her room all day. I was getting worried for her but she wasn't listening to me at all. In the evening I couldn't take it anymore.

"Neelam , you have to eat something. You haven't been eating anything since morning. Are you trying to get sick?" I spoke getting concern to see her like this.

"I told you Aarti I don't want to eat anything. I am not hungry. " she spoke tiredly. I sighed in defeat. Yesterday her physiotherapist called us and told us that she won't be able to come as she met with an accident and was injured but she assured us that she will send her assistant until she gets well and we agreed to it. But her assistant was so annoying and dumb. She told Neelam that she would never able to stand on her feet because her bones are so weak and since then Neelam isn't eating anything and is stressing alot.

" Neelam , that physiotherapist doesn't know anything. She is new, don't take her words so seriously. I will call your previous physiotherapist to change her. Don't bother yourself about that too much." I told her.

" It is very easy to say this Aarti but I can't do that. What if I will never be able to stand, my dreams, my wishes everything will going to be shattered. Am I that bad that God is not helping me." she spoke in teary voice. My eyes became wet but smiled for her to give her hope.

" Neelam , you are not bad infact you are very precious and strong girl I have ever met because despite of your disability you have lived your life with determination that you can do everything with the sweet smile on your face. And don't worry about what she said because you have a strong will power and you will soon going to be stand on your feet. I know this, trust me." I assured her but she didn't respond.

She sighed sadly and was trying to get up from her wheel chair with the support of bed but collapse on the floor. I got panicked and rushed to her side immediately and saw that she got fainted. I got worried and anxious to see her unconscious but anyhow gained some courage and held her by her side and deposit her in the bed then I rushed out from her room to call the doctor but stilled to see Mr. Scindhiya and Aman there in the hall.

They looked at me confused to see my state and Aman immediately came to my side.

"What happened Aarti ? Why are you crying? " he asked me in concerned. I didn't know that I was crying until he told me. I was worried for Neelam .

Mr. Scindhiya came towards me" What happened? " he also asked in his cold voice but there was worry hidden in his voice.

I looked at him " N..Neelam s..sh..she got fainted" I told him worriedly. His eyes got wide at this information and he rushed immediately to her room along with Aman and I was also behind

"Neelam .. " Mr. Scindhiya went her side immediately. He was looking worried and vulnerable to see her like this.

"Someone call the doctor, dammit!" he shouted towards us and Aman immediately called the doctor. After some time doctor came and checked on her. He told us that she has a low blood pressure due to stress and empty stomach but he gave her some

medicines and she will be fine soon. He told us to let her rest, it will calm her mind and help her.

When Dr. left. Mr. Scindhiya asked me the reason of

Neelam 's stress and finally I told him everything. The look on his face after that was enough to tell that he was beyond furious.

Aman tell that physiotherapist to not come here again. I don't want her to be near of Neelam ." Mr. Scindhiya ordered to Aman in a dangerous tone.

Aman nodded and left the room immediately. I hadn't seen Mr Scindhiya like this before. I had seen him angry several times but torn and vulnerable like this, never. It was like he was dying inside to see Neelam unconcious. To look at him like this I felt miserable.glance

I went near him " She will be fine soon, Mr. Scindhiya ." I assured him . He glanced at me and stood up from the bed. " It is very easy for you to say miss Aarti but do you have any idea how it feels to lose someone who is the only one in your life? You were her assistant, it was your responsibility to take care of her. Look where is she now." he snapped angrily at me.

I remained silent because he was right. She was my responsibility and I didn't take good care of her. She was lying unconscious because of me.

" Leave miss Aarti . I am not in the right mood to talk." he spoke afterward trying to control his anger.I nodded and left from there feeling guilty.

I was standing on the terrace of the mansion while looking towards the moon. I was worrying about Neelam. I can't see her so hopeless and disturbed, she is very vulnerable about her disability. I want her to be happy always not worried like this.

The door of the terrace opened and Mr. Scindhiya came out from it. I got surprised to see him there. He came towards me and stood beside me. His both hands shoved in his pant's pocket and he was looking little bit relaxed than before. I remembered he didn't want to talk to me, so I moved from there to go and give him some space.

"Stay." he said while looking towards the moon. I stopped in my tracks confused. He glanced at me " Neelam is awake now and fine but she is still taking rest."

I signed in relief at this and feeling happy that she was fine now. He turned to me fully and sighed, staring in my eyes." I shouldn't have yelled at you earlier, I know you took care of her very well.. I was just worried and disturbed to see her in that condition. I just can't see her like that. She is everything for me." he spoke grimly after the silence and I felt a tug in my heart after hearing him.

I smiled little and nodded " I can understand. She is your sister and to see her like this you got disturbed "I told him while looking at him. He was staring me with tenderness and again making me feel something which I couldn't get. I averted my eyes from him and sighed. No, I won't think again that he cares or feels something for me because l couldn't risk my heart to get shattered again and again by him. I moved from his side and

stood near by the railing.

"Neelam isn't my real sister" he spoke while came near and stood beside me. It was a shock for me. I never expected this." But I thought... "

"Life never gave me anything other than hurt and pain" he said with the bitter smile, turning his eyes away from my curious gaze.

I was staring him, trying to understand him but he wasn't looking at me. He was lost somewhere in his memories, staring off into space.

"For the people, I had always been the heir, the business tycoon Suraj Pratap Scindhiya 's son since my childhood. Everyone thought that I was very lucky as I had the silver spoon in my mouth since my birth but truth isn't what it always look like." he continued while looking ahead. He was lost somewhere in his memories...In his past.It was the first time he was opening his past and sharing something to me. I remained silent for him to continue because I really wanted to know him fully and his insecurities, the reason behind this cold and heartless Yash Scindhiya . He glanced at me for a second then turned his gaze towards moon.

"Suraj and Gayatri Scindhiya , for the people they were the best parents in the world because they showered their love and care only infront of them but inside the close door they were the worst

parents any child could get. When I got feared to hear the thunderstorm there was no mother to engulfed me in her comforting arms. When I saw any nightmare there was no father to comfort me and hold me. When I got injured while learning my cycle there wasn't anyone to wipe my tears and sooth me. I was all alone by myself in the castle of luxury and wealth. " he spoke and my heart constricted for that child who had suffered a lot in his childhood.

"I had gotten habitual of their ignorance towards me . But one day on my seventh birthday I confronted them and asked about their ignorance Suraj Pratap Scindhiya hated me because I was the cause of his unhappy married life as I was the reminder of his betrayal for both of them." he spoke looking bit upset still looking towards the moon.

" At the only seven years of my life I had accepted the fact that I wasn't worth of any love, care and happiness because my existence wasn't itself very worthful. But I continued with my life along with their hatred and assault." he spoke looking a bit calm but I frowned at the word assault. It was like he noticed this as he was looking at me and smiled bitterly.

"Yes, assault. My so called drunk father blamed me for his every problems in his life and marriage, so he decided to punish me. First punishment he started with the few slaps and then it was progressing day by day with new types in the way of water bottle, bamboo, his belt and hockey stick as he loved the hockey game with passion. He loved to take out all his frustration on me until I

couldn't able to take his maddening beating and fell unconcious. It had became the every night routine and the child inside me was dying everyday. Soon that day came when I got immune to his beating and became stone. " he spoke with smile but I got flinched to hear all this.

He shook his head and again looked ahead, " But somehow a miracle happened in Suraj and Gayatri Scindhiya 's life as Mrs Gayatri Scindhiya got pregnant after ten years of their marriage when I was eight years old and delivered a baby girl Neelam in this world.They didn't let Neelam come near me because they thought me as a curse in their life which they couldn't get rid off. But I was happy for them because finally they got their true heir and I would be out of their way forever. After lots of pain, hurt and torture, I was seeing a ray of hope but I wasn't that fortunate. " he spoke looking sad and I sighed deeply.

"I wasn't allowed to go school, so I got home schooled. I wasn't allowed to talk to anyone, so l spent most of my time in my room. But three years old Neelam was very naughty, she whenever her parents weren't at home used to play with me and she was the only one who saw me as a human not as a curse and I loved my sister dearly because she made me human again from the stone Yash . But Iwas truly a curse, I was the shadow which engulfed everyone who dared to come within my vicinity. I wasn't worth of any happiness and I was truly a bane in their life as I killed my sister Neelam .

" he spoke looking sad and hold the railing tightly and my eyes got wide at this confession. He closed his eyes tightly and sighed loudly " I was eleven years old that time. Suraj and Gayatri Scindhiya both weren't at home, so I was on the roof doing my homework. Neelam came to play with me but I told her to go. That time there wasn't any railing, so I told her to go but she didn't listen and was running.Igot worried and tried to catch her and stop her but she thought I was playing with her, so she ran fast without looking forward and fell from there and died on the spot. It was my fault, she died because of me. I killed my sister. " he spoke calmly but I could see he was fighting inside badly. I wanted to tell him that it wasn't his fault but I remained silent, so that he could empty his heart which is surrounded by immence pain.

"Earlier I was just immune to any feelings, I was cold as stone but after the death of Neelam I had died from inside. Suraj and Gayatri Scindhiya blamed me for her death and my punishment went to the different level in a form of hot iron rod on my back which still reminds me of my sins that I am a murderer, I am a cursed man who can ruin the lives of others and doesn't deserve any happiness. " he said and sighed wearily.

"I didn't know that why weren't they just killed me? They could easily get rid off me but why weren't they doing such ? That is still a mystery for me. But one night Gayatri Scindhiya came to my room and attacked me with the knife. She was grieving with her daughter's death and blamed me for all the unhappiness in her life. She was right I was the sole reason of their all the problems. I hated my life, I wanted to die so I didn't try to save myself

but Suraj Pratap Scindhiya came at the last moment and saved me. She couldn't able to see me with him, so she killed herself with that knife infront of us. I got stilled to see all this. I was the reason behind her death too. At the age of eleven, I witnessed two

deaths and I was the reason behind all that. I not only killed Neelam but her mother also in a way. You see Aarti , I am a murder... I am not worth of any happiness. " he spoke sadly while looking at me.

" My father didn't want to see my face and sent me abroad far from everything. It didn't affect me as already had died from inside. I don't know why I was living. I wasn't like to talk with anyone as I had lived my life like that, all alone infact I didn't want anyone to come near me and tried to become my friend as I had already ruined so many lives because of my existence. So, I sent them away from me by my rude behavior and cold personality.

But I was still living and breathing I don't know why? " he spoke while looking at me as if searching his answer in my eyes which were looking at him with pained expression.

"Years passed but I was still the same, fighting inside to get any relief and surrounded by immense pain. One day I got the information that my father had died in a heart attack when I was fifteen years old. Though we didn't had any father son bond between us but I got shattered to hear this news because despite of everything he was still my father. I returned back India immediately and found a letter for me. That was from my father,

he wrote that he hated me for creating the problems in his life. I don't deserve anything but still he was giving me the responsibility of his business and wanted me to do justice with my duty." he spoke and turned to me.

"Aarti , I never cried in my life, not even when he brutally beaten me, not even when Naina died because I was numb that time but I cried that time after reading his letter. I cried for the love and care which I couldn't get, I cried for my sister to whom couldn't save and l cried for my life because I had became again alone in my already lonely life. " he spoke and a tear fell from my eye.

"My father left me one responsibility and I was struggling to learn everything. There were people ready to pounce on the fifteen years old boy but I never backed away from my responsibility. Years passed, but one day on the way of my office I saw a two years old girl lying unconscious on the road. She was badly injured, I couldn't see her like this and took her hospital. I tried to search her parents but couldn't find them.

Doctor told me that she was paralyzed now and won't be able to walk. I saw her and the memories of my sister came rushing before my eyes and that very moment I decided to take her responsibility and gave her my sister's name Neelam . I took her responsibility when I was just seventeen years old and in my broken and painful life she was the ray of hope and still is." he spoke.

"My life is a curse, Aarti which as much as I try never can change its truth. I am surrounded by my sins and uncurable pain which eats everyone who dared to come within my vicinity. I am not worth of any happiness and trust me l don't want any happiness because l don't deserve them, even I don't deserve to live but still I am breathing, I don't know why? " he spoke while looking at me.

My heart swelled with the pain which he has been suffering since his childhood. He is so broken, he has suffered so much in his life without any reason. He blamed himself for the sins which he never did. I wiped my tears and hold his one hand in mine

and my other hand on his cheek and made him looked at me.

"Don't blame yourself for the thing which you never did. You deserve every happiness and you are worth of everything. Don't hold your past over your present and future.... Let your past go Yash , then you will able to live with your present and future happily. " I told him.

He closed his eyes in pain and agony and sighed deeply. He removed my hand from his cheek and hold my both hands in his and shook his head.

"I can't." he spoke only this without meting with my gaze and left from there, never once turned for me.

A tear fell from my eye and I sighed sadly and remained stood there, looking towards the direction where he went.

Edited by Sidhhiti - 2 years ago
tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

hi sorry to bother you theres no story to read in chpt 13 which you posted a while ago

tatum86 thumbnail

Why can't I have excess to it

tatum86 thumbnail

sometimes we have to know what a person had gone through before judging them because at first i was furious with yash for breaking arthis heart again which shattered her but she was fortunate that he poured out all his pain to her which clarified his insecurities to be loved by anyone. yash should give arthi a chance because arthi will love him as no one else can because she has already given her heart to the only man she fell for which nobody can take away

coderlady thumbnail

That letter was a hard dose of reality for her. He made it very clear.

coderlady thumbnail

That stupid assistant said words that should have never been spoken. She needs better training.

coderlady thumbnail

He should not have snapped at Aarti. She did her best to take care of Neelam.