Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

If he can't accept her feelings, he has no right to buy her gifts either. She should stick to hew own wardrobe.

coderlady thumbnail

He would have burned Prashant to a toast soon with his smoldering look.

Zeehana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice update,

Really nice to see him burning in jealousy.

But really what is his reason not to accept her?

Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I loved reading this so much and am excited about where it's going. I love Aarti's characterization: she's vulnerable but has a stubborn streak and has a quiet strength to her that must be resultant of the struggles she grew up with. She embraced her struggles and grew empathetic as a result.

In juxtaposition, Yash, despite having had similar struggles, grew up with a hardened shell around him. He does not like being vulnerable as he deems it as a weakness that can be used against him. I guess growing up with money had people acting like a pack of wolves faced with fresh meat. It's understandable how he put up walls that only came down when facing the one person he knew won't betray him: his little sister. She made him humane...

Until Aarti came along. She's stubborn and calls him out on his behaviour. She tells him straight causing him unable to hide behind his hardened shell which thaws in her presence. His walls keep coming down and will soon break away altogether as he is faced with a very stubborn Aarti. She will show him that there is strength in being vulnerable.

Wonderfully penned indeed! ❤️

Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for your feedback dear.... 😳

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Ishq Mubarak Dard Mubarak ~ Aarya ff ~

Part-12 :

Today is the big day for him as Neelam told me that this Dehradun project is the most important project for him because he had cancelled many big projects and offers only for getting this land where he would open a five star hotel and now he has taken a step to accomplish this project.

Whole Scindhiya mansion has turned into a beautiful and spectacular view. Prashant and his team really did a wonderful job. Though this mansion itself was already very spectacular but now it was awestruck with the fantastic lightening, beautiful flowers arrangements and the amazing music playing in the background. It was just marvelous.

This was the first time I was in a party and should not forget a very high profile party. Though everything was just amazing but I was feeling very out of place and uncomfortable in between all these people. I was not used to this type of party and the people who were there and I am glad for that because truly I didn't want to be like them observing eachother with their predator eyes and unnecessarily showing off their wealth among them. I like simplicity but all these things in here are away far from the simplicity.

I am not saying that I wasn't liking this atmosphere. First time I was experiencing this and everything was so amazing and spectacular but I was also feeling little suffocated among them and that's why I was standing in a far corner, away from the group of people and Neelam was also suffering because of me as she was also here with me wearing her purple an anarkali suit, sitting in her wheelchair and admiring everything from here.

"If you want, I can surely take you there to get acquainted with the people. " I spoke third time to her and she glanced at me.

"I know Aarti , you don't want to go there in between the crowd and it's really fine with me as I also don't want to meet them. I don't understand them and don't want their pity and fake concern on my condition." she spoke with a small smile while looking at her feet but I could see hidden pain in her eyes. My heart filled with heaviness but I gave her a smile and squeezed her hand in

assurance.

"Hey... don't be sad Neelam after your surgery you will definitely be going to stand on your feet...

Wait not stand infact you will be dancing and you will be going to make so many fans by your dancing and if you would want from me then I can give you some tips of how to dance gracefully. "I told her enthusiastically to make her smile and she smiled beautifully with her cute dimple.

"I am very lucky Aarti that you are here with me.

You are not only an assistant for me, you are my sister, my friend and you have truly became an important part of our lives." she spoke with so much emotions that my eyes became teary by her words. I gave her a side hug.

"Oh God! wasn't it so emotional. " she spoke and I laughed a little.

"But as much as I love you, I really don't want you to teach me how to dance. Haha... I mean are you serious?.... You are a terrible dancer and I don't want to get again paralyzed by your graceful dancing after my surgery. " she said laughingly and I glared at her but couldn't stop myself from laughing also.

"You guys are laughing without me. This is something unacceptable. " Aman spoke pretending to be hurt while coming towards us.

Neelam and I looked at eachother then laughed again.

"Anyway you both are looking very beautiful today. " Aman said smilingly to us.

I had been at the mansion since morning. Neelam insisted me to get ready together, so I helped her and vice versa. I was wearing the same saree which Mr. Scindhiya wanted me to wear and according to Neelam, I was looking breathtakingly beautiful in that street. I don't know how much truth in that. I hadn't seen Mr. Scindhiya and Aman since morning because they weren't at the mansion all day.

"Where were you guys whole day?" Neelam asked him.

"We were busy in an important meeting regarding this project. Anyway how am I looking. " he said while spreading his arms and looking at us expectantly. He was wearing a grey colour suit and was looking really handsome in that.

"You are looking handsome Aman. " I told him and smiled at his childish behavior.

"But still you don't have any chance with Miss Ishita as she is dancing with someone else and is looking very happy with him." Neelam spoke.

Aman and I turned to look at the direction where she was looking and saw a beautiful girl in her mid twenty was dancing with someone and was enjoying her time with him.

" Damn! Why does it all happen only with me. I was actually thinking to ask her out and here she is dancing with someone else. Now I have to again look for someone else. It is so tiring work... You know." Aman spoke sadly and I suppressed my smile.

"Leave it. I didn't like her that much." he spoke and Neelam see laughed at him. I was also laughing at him and he glared at us for a second but then he also joined our laughing club.

"Well... I think I should introduce to both of you with some people." He said after composing himself.

"You guys go, I will wait here." I told them.

"If you are worried that they will bite you then don't fear my dear when Aman is here. I will protect you. " he spoke in a bollywood style. Neelam and I break into a fits of giggles.

"Seriously Aman I am fine here. Please, you guys go." I spoke still smilingly. He sighed and nodded then led Neelam towards the hall.

I was looking at Neelam , she was looking happy to meet with the new people.I want her to be happy always. I can't see her helpless and weak, she deserves all the happiness and she will get them

soon. I looked around myself and then my eyes landed on a very familiar dark black eyes and the person who own them. He was coming towards me and my heart raced.

It was him who makes me nervous, excited, confused, angry and the one who makes my days bright with his one smile. He was looking devastatingly handsome in his black suit and his eyes were shining when he was looking at me and making me intoxicated by his alluring eyes. He came near me. There were thousands of butterflies dancing in my stomach and my heart was not beating infact it was drumming loudly.

"Are you not liking this party?" he asked me while looking at me.

I smiled little trying to control my racing heartbeat

"It's fine but I am not used to this environment."T spoke glancing towards the people who were enjoying their time.

He nodded and silence settled between us. We were standing there in comforting silence looking towards the people chattering in the hall, dancing and enjoying the party.

"I also don't like these parties but this is important not only for me but also for others." he spoke after the moment of silence and I looked at him in curiosity.

He glanced at me "This project will provide the employment for the local people from its construction to recruitment of the staff. My main priority in this project is to give employment to the local and near areas people, so that they don't have to leave their families for searching their jobs in another cities or states." he explained his motive behind this project and left me speechless.

Who says that he is a cold hearted man because the person who thinks for others can never be heartless. He just masked his inner self behind his cold and rude demeanor but in truth he is really a

very kind hearted person who just chained himself with his insecurities.

I smiled in appreciation " It is really a very remarkable effort. " I spoke. He smiled breathtakingly while looking at me. His eyes were shining and making him more handsome. A pleasant smile appeared on my face because he was happy and I wanted this moment to freeze right here. After this beautiful moment we shared his eyes were admiring me from head to toe and I wasn't feeling uncomfortable at all with his intensing gaze if anything his gaze was making me more beautiful as the way he was looking at me.

" I am happy to see that you wore this saree." he spoke with a little smile on his face.

I blushed at this and his smile broadened more to see me all flushed as if he was enjoying this way too much.

"I had no other choice without loosing my job because a hard headed man threatened me with my job if l didn't wear this saree." I retorted while glaring at him. He smiled ear to ear at this and took my breath away. His eyes were twinkling due to unknown satisfaction and happiness.

"I am happy with your choice. " he said arrogantly. I rolled my eyes at him but they again lingered at him. He was looking at me with softness and I was sure I saw some deep emotions flickered in his mesmerizing black eyes, making my heart flutter

again. I sighed.

I couldn't stop myself to prevent my thoughts to wander around him. He has my heart, my mind and my soul. As much as I wanted to forget about him I couldn't do that because I love him without any condition knowing very well that he doesn't have any feelings for me and would never reciprocate my love.

"Aarti , you are looking - " he was about to say something but got interrupted.

"Aarti , you are here, I was searching for you everywhere. " Prashant came and broke my special moment with Mr. Scindhiya . I like Prashant as a friend and he is really a nice person but at this moment I wanted him to disappear from here.

I looked at Prashant , he was smiling at me and I returned the smile back.

"You are looking very beautiful today. " he complimented me.

I looked at Mr. Scindhiya who was standing there with his blank look. All the smiles, smugness vanished from his face and it became hardened. His jaw was tightly clenched and his eyes had became cold. He was looking at me with the blank and cold look.

" Thanks. " I told Prashant but my eyes were fixed on the certain pair of black eyes which were now burning from the undisguised anger.

" Mr. Scindhiya , I haven't noticed you. How did you like the arrangements?" he asked to Mr. Scindhiya who simply glared at him and went from there without answering him.

Prashant turned to me in confusion and I sighed tiredly.

No one could understand his mood, few minutes before he was talking to me nicely and even smiling also and now he had turned into a walking volcano who could burst at any moment.

Everyone gathered in the hall for the announcement of this project. Mr. Scindhiya , Aman and some other people were on the stage. Aman was announcing the project and was informing us it's motive which Mr. Scindhiya already told me about. Truly it was really a great effort by Mr. Scindhiya and everyone in here were clapping for this remarkable effort by him and congratulating him. I was feeling happy.

After the announcement, party was on full swing. Prashant never left my side for a second but he was very sweet. He was making Neelam and me smile by his funny stories and we were laughing loudly at his jokes.

"Oh my god! Prashant you are so funny. You are even a step ahead from Aman in jokes." Neelam told him and he smiled. I was still laughing at his jokes but I caught the sight of angry Mr. Scindhiya standing at the bar while clutching tightly the glass of his drink while looking at us.

I was lost in looking at him that I didn't notice that Prashant brushed his finger on my cheek as if he was removing something but I got flinched by his touch.

"I am sorry. There was something on your cheek. " he apologized and I nodded. My eyes again went towards the bar but he wasn't there anymore and frowned. I turned to look backward for him but

bumped with the waiter and a glass of orange juice fell directly on my saree. Neelam got panicked.

" Aarti ! Are you alright? " she asked me looking Concerned.

I got startled for a second but then nodded " I am fine." I assured her. Prashant handed me some tissues to clean my saree and l accepted it. Waiter was looking frightened but I gave him a smile and told him its ok. He nodded and went from there.

"I think you should go to my room and clean yourself. We will wait for you. " Neelam suggested.

She was right people were watching so I nodded and went straight to her room.

I was halfway to her room when someone caught my hand and pulled me towards the store room . I got panicked. The Room was dark, I couldn't see the face of the person who pulled me. I was frightened and took a step back and got blocked against the wall.

The person came near me and prisoned me in between his hands which were at the both side of me pressing against the wall . I could feel his breath which was mix of mint and alcohol. His breath was fanning at my face and my heart accelerated by his closeness because I could tell without the light, it was him.

Suddenly the light got on and I closed my eyes because the direct light falling on my eyes. My heart was racing uncontrollably, I slowly opened my eyes and saw the dark black eyes were looking

at me but there were burning anger in them.

"I was seeing that you were quite enjoying your time with that Prashant . You were smiling and laughing with him. What is so special in him?" he taunted through greeted teeth.

I was looking at him confused. What is he saying?

He is drunk. I didn't say anything because l was looking at him stunned and puzzled by his tone.

"Or you thought that I wasn't responding to your feelings, so why not look for another rich one." he stated angrily still so close to mine .

It took a little longer for me to understand what was he implying by his words. He thinks me as an opportunist. I got hurt by his words. He thinks me this low. I pushed him away from me and he

backed away little but still so close. My eyes became wet because l was hurting but he was still lost in his anger as his jaw was tightly clenched. There was a big scowl on his face. I sighed loudly.

" Think whatever you like to think because you were the one who told me to find someone else and feel whatever I like to feel, so l

am doing your bid." I told him after gained some courage. I am not going to explain anything to him because it is clear he doesn't have any feelings for me. If he feels something for me then he never thinks me as a gold digger. But my answer made him more furious. He cornered me like I was his prey and caught my arm in a tight grip. His eyes were burning fire.

"You never listened to me before for anything. If listened something and that is this ." he growled looking beyond furious.

"It is none of your business Mr. Scindhiya . You told me to stay away from you and I was doing fairly well in that."I retorted while meting with his angry gaze and freed myselffrom his death grip.

"You are my business. " he snapped angrily while glaring at me.

I was looking at him stunned. He is drunk, he doesn't mean what is he saying. But still what he said that l am his business made my heart skipped a beat. But this can't be real. He clearly told me

that he has no feelings for me. I sighed. He was standing still close that I could see that he was fighting to control his temper, any wrong word and he would be burst. So, I remain silent and decided to go from there but he again hold my hand and made me face him.

He dangerously narrowed his eyes on me " Is he giving you some special kind of pleasure because he wasn't leaving your side for even a second and you were also looking very comfortable by his

touch" he spoke in a voice that is full of acid like he loathed the fact of someone touching me. But it was the final blow to my patience and I slapped him hard.

The sharp sound of my palm against his cheek filled the room. This was out of limit. He had crossed all the limits now. My heart

was pounding madly and tears threatened to fall down on my cheeks.

I sighed wearily " You were right when you told me you aren't worth of my feelings and I certainly don't deserve you. " I spoke with teary eyes and left him there.

Tears were continuously flowing from my eyes. I was hurting deeply. I didn't expected this from him.I knew that he doesn't feel anything for me butl didn't know this that he hated me this much

that he would never leave any chance to hurt me.

Is this my punishment that I let my heart to beat for him? 1s this my punishment th at I let myself to love him? Is it?? I sighed loudly. He just not only told me a gold digger but a whore also.

Why does he hurt me so much and why can't I stop myself from loving him? Why can't I still hate him after hearing those hurtful words from him?

Why this stubborn heart doesn't listen to me? Why it is still craving for his one smile knowing very well that his smile can stop its racing beating?

I didn't notice that I had came in the hall. People were dancing around me happily. I composed myself and wiped my tears. I was about to move from the middle of the hall but a hand caught my

wrist and pulled me towards him. I collided to the hard chest. I looked up to see who it was and my heart got still to see him there. It was him.

Didn't he hurt me enough or he still didn't get satisfaction? I struggled to free myself from his grasp but he didn't loosened his grip on me if anything he brought his other hand on my waist

and pulled me more into him.

I gasped and tried again to free myself from his hold but it was all in vain. I felt frustrated, broken and helpless. I looked up and my heart quickened the way he was looking at me.

He was looking at me with his smouldering eyes. There were fire and determination in his eyes. He was drunk but still in control.

He pushed me little backward and again pulled me in his arms. For the people it would look like that we were dancing but in truth he was making some point here the way he was holding me possessively.

"You deserve in here, in my arms. " he slowly whispered in my ear but authoritatively holding me tightly in his arms then twirled me around and then again pulled me towards him. I collided again

with his hard chest and my both hands caught his both shoulders for the support. His both hands were on my waist just above my hips holding me possessively. My body was pressed against his and there wasn't an inch gap between us.

My breath became heavy by this closeness while my heart was pounding uncontrollably with in my chest. I looked at him puzzled.

"You are MINE, Aarti only MINE." He declared in a voice that was full of possessiveness. His eyes were looking at me with an unknown promise. His voice was full of determination and he was holding me possessively in his embrace.

There were fire, passion, fear, pain, shine, promise and HOPE in his eyes and telling me to hold tightly to this hope so we can cross all the barriers of his insecurities and pain together.

And I am ready for this, for us but life can never be this smooth for me, I know this fact very well which no one can understand. I know this is a dream,a beautiful dream which I am seeing from my open eyes but how long I will able to cherish it, I don't know.

Edited by Sidhhiti - 2 years ago
tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

yash deserved that slap for assuming things about arthi because he has no right to judge her .HE should have been sober when he confronted arthi if he only had the courage to claim her as his possesion because of his insecurities of losing her to prashant

coderlady thumbnail

His hot and cold behavior is getting to her. She should just leave him alone to stew in his juices until he can make up his mind.

coderlady thumbnail

He insulted her but came back to her. All driven out of jealousy, not sanity.

Sidhhiti thumbnail

An old vm

Aarya vm sayad

https://youtu.be/5_Ga0hWx9UE