Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Please CVs give us one scene where this fit for nothing Kairav for once gets to know it’s because of Arohi and blast her left and right in front of the Goenkas with all that truth of she made Akshara forcefully say no.

Look at Goenkas, they are not bothered at all about what’s happening at home especially with the girls. Yaar ye subah subah kya peete hai chai ke badale mein. Kabhi toh hosh mein raho

I want what Birlas and Goenkas drink every morning. Unke jaise ignore karne ki shakti chahiye mere ko... Life mein koi tension hi nhi rahega ☺️

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Exactly…. Today I really felt Mahima is the one person who is being a little thoughtful about the events. Be it for her own reasons still she is concerned and at least understands Abhi. I want to watch more of this taiji doing something for his bhateeja be it for selfishness usse kam se  kam AbhiRa ki bhalayi hogi

Actually... Mahima is very strong character. Not everyone have to emotional to be good. Being calculative is not something to look down upon and I hope they keep Mahima like this and break the stereotype. 

She uses her brain... She just need to be a little more shrewd in how to use it. 

All she will need is to lock AbhiRa in a room and make them talk 😆

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I have no words to say too!!! Every bit of the episode was on point. HC nailed it and it was an out and out his episode today. He owned it.

The way he fell out of the blue when she was hit and him shutting himself with those noise free ones.

I was like Abhi please do not get all those because Kanha ji is listening and you will be down with guilt.

Mahima understands him more than his mother in this particular precap it was very evident. 

Akshara was fighting for her life but it was his heart that was sinking.

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

Actually... Mahima is very strong character. Not everyone have to emotional to be good. Being calculative is not something to look down upon and I hope they keep Mahima like this and break the stereotype. 

She uses her brain... She just need to be a little more shrewd in how to use it. 

All she will need is to lock AbhiRa in a room and make them talk 😆

Once Akshu regains consciousness, I wish she doesn’t let anyone inside to meet her and ask AbhiRa to sort out and talk their hearts. As a doctor, she can do this and as a doctor he can be in too. 

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Once Akshu regains consciousness, I wish she doesn’t let anyone inside to meet her and ask AbhiRa to sort out and talk their hearts. As a doctor, she can do this and as a doctor he can be in too. 

Exactly and she make Manjiri look at it... Bohot hua rona dhona ... Sar kharab kar diye hai makers 

Akkal do apne characters ko thodi 

Harshad Chopda, the actor keeps breaking his own record. He can act with his eyes and eyes alone 

Exactly... This track should not just be for Abhi guilt and drag Abhi and Aarohi marriage longer.

This track better end Abhi Aarohi wedding.

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

This track better end Abhi Aarohi wedding.

Maine dil se bas yahi tammana ki hai 

Aur kitna sahega re mera bachcha 😭

Pat your heart and say ALL IS WELL my Abhimanyu

Yesterday, I remember, I wrote, if it comes to his Akshu, Abhimanyu is going to walk over his own heartbroken pieces to give all the love to Akshu and today they made him walk over shattered glass pieces. 

I mean the symbolism 😭. He suffered all the piercing and let the blood flow because bandaging might save him and he see no life in life anymore. But just how he walked out the shattered pieces, he will walk about of the heartbreak for new beginnings too 

This needs a new beginning now. There has been so much heartbreak for these two. I am hoping this accident hits the reset button on thier love story.

Please CVs give us one scene where this fit for nothing Kairav for once gets to know it’s because of Arohi and blast her left and right in front of the Goenkas with all that truth of she made Akshara forcefully say no.

Look at Goenkas, they are not bothered at all about what’s happening at home especially with the girls. Yaar ye subah subah kya peete hai chai ke badale mein. Kabhi toh hosh mein raho

Ashu sasta nasha🤣