Users

Frequent Posters

Siaa_Rickman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago
Siaa_Rickman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Here's an appreciation that needed to be spelt out, specially today.

I'm grateful and happy that I'm a fan of Fahmaan Khan, a guy who is calm and composed, who takes everything in it's stride as it comes by, who respects and credits his co-star and his team more than he gives himself, who doesn't respond to all the hate and negativity that's been targeting him from the time his journey started with this show, who is humble enough to never call himself a lead until very recently when finally all the other so called leads left, who is down to earth enough to put up a special post for a fan he lost, who doesn't have to take a diss at people who diss at his age because he is both intelligent enough to ignore the trolls and dignified enough to completely negate the point by giving no bhaav to it, who wants to be appreciated for his work rather than his looks, who compliments and credits till day the people who helped him, motivated him and is part of his success now.

I'm happy that I found this gem of an actor and even more happy that I'm a stan of such a wonderful person.

Here's to wishing him more success, happiness and may he be always like this - humble, graceful, poised and grateful.❤️

MiuniS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Leave his face his eyes are enough to steal the whole show ...

Even with the Sara hua track which I absolutely don't like