What's Salman Khan's movie's casting process for a heroine?

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Well...so what Salman said about rejecting Mrunal Thakur for Sultan that director Ali Zafar brought her to Panvel farmhouse! My question is why? just whhhyyyyy? There is no casting agent? There is no audition room with the camera?

How long we will tolerate this in the name of Bollywood? We all know during the Covid days one heroine used to post Insta stories from the farm, who was cast in his film after that. 

It's high time the media picks up my post & I&B ministry takes some action against him.

PS: This is related to BB15, as the dialogue is from WKV.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I missed the episode. What did he say?

FYI, we all know the complementary services actors/actresses have to offer to get the role.

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atonement

I missed the episode. What did he say?

FYI, we all know the complementary services actors/actresses have to offer to get the role.

That mrunal thakur was supposed to do Sultan and was brought to Panvel farmhouse to audition for Salman. Salman rejected because she was too thin or what you can guess. 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

In panvel farm for audition ðŸ˜•

Ria23 thumbnail

Why take to salman for audition? Was he the one selecting all the actors who acted

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

And to make it worst, it was a YRF movie, not a SK's home production. That's the hold of actors on casting process.

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atonement

And to make it worst, it was a YRF movie, not a SK's home production. That's the hold of actors on casting process.

It's so sad for upcoming actresses outside the nepotism gang. Very sad state of affairs...but what breaks my heart is that Salman boasts about this. Even if it's just get to know each other session....why farmhouse? This is so similar to Harvey Winestein. 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

You are thinking too much. May be they only met  

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

He is so old now,actresses should reject him,its high time. Oh me anyways,cant tolerate him from many years, i watched his bajrangi Bhaijan Only in many years.i dont feel to see his face.Such a bully

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

You are thinking too much. May be they only met  

Yes possible...I am not insinuating. But still why farmhouse? Meet at the casting agent's office or studio, please. Isn't it how it should be?

Edited by I_Have_A_Spine - 2 years ago