Paresh Rawal didn't launch his son: 'Don't have that kind of money'

magginoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Actor Paresh Rawal has revealed that he didn't launch his son Aditya Rawal as he doesn't have 'that kind of money'. However, he added that Aditya has been noticed and is getting work 'through his own effort'. Paresh also added that Aditya doesn't 'need his father’s recommendation'.

Aditya Rawal, along with late veteran actor Shashi Kapoor's grandso, Zahan Kapoor, have been tapped to feature in director Hansal Mehta's untitled action thriller film. The film is backed by Anubhav Sinha and Bhushan Kumar.

In an interview with Indian Express, Paresh Rawal said, "I did not launch him as my son because I don’t have that kind of money. To launch my son, you require a big machinery. But isn’t this good? Through his own effort, he got noticed. People loved his work in Bamfaad. And now, he is working with Hansal Mehta. I mean, he is working with a director like him. So, his work is fetching him work. He doesn’t need his father’s recommendation.”

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/rp01os/paresh_rawal_reveals_why_he_didnt_launch_son/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Wannabe Pankaj Kapur 2.0.

Originally posted by: magginoodles

Actor Paresh Rawal has revealed that he didn't launch his son Aditya Rawal as he doesn't have 'that kind of money'. However, he added that Aditya has been noticed and is getting work 'through his own effort'. Paresh also added that Aditya doesn't 'need his father’s recommendation'.

Aditya Rawal, along with late veteran actor Shashi Kapoor's grandso, Zahan Kapoor, have been tapped to feature in director Hansal Mehta's untitled action thriller film. The film is backed by Anubhav Sinha and Bhushan Kumar.

In an interview with Indian Express, Paresh Rawal said, "I did not launch him as my son because I don’t have that kind of money. To launch my son, you require a big machinery. But isn’t this good? Through his own effort, he got noticed. People loved his work in Bamfaad. And now, he is working with Hansal Mehta. I mean, he is working with a director like him. So, his work is fetching him work. He doesn’t need his father’s recommendation.”

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/rp01os/paresh_rawal_reveals_why_he_didnt_launch_son/

yes of course...

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Who is his son ??? Has he done films ?? 

magginoodles thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Who is his son ??? Has he done films ?? 

Yeah https://www.imdb.com/name/nm9031403/

magginoodles thumbnail

So his son was the AD on Oh my God? If so, how would he have got that without his Dad?

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

So his son was the AD on Oh my God? If so, how would he have got that without his Dad?

First they took him as AD and he recommended Paresh Rawal😌

On a serious note, why don't starkids and the actors acknowledge that they have a better pull in the industry. It's not like it's a secret anymore and people actually don't mind it anymore. 

magginoodles thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

First they took him as AD and he recommended Paresh Rawal😌

On a serious note, why don't starkids and the actors acknowledge that they have a better pull in the industry. It's not like it's a secret anymore and people actually don't mind it anymore. 

Yeah, they should acknowledge their privilege. 

Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Although that yes is a privilege over non star kids Paresh still didn’t give him a “launch” which is like Ranbir Saawriya or Salmans brother in law and his countless movie launches.

I think that’s what Paresh is referring to 

magginoodles thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rangeelaa

Although that yes is a privilege over non star kids Paresh still didn’t give him a “launch” which is like Ranbir Saawriya or Salmans brother in law and his countless movie launches.

I think that’s what Paresh is referring to 

Yeah, that's true but he was saying his son doesn't need his support because of his talent, but that's not quite the case.