Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barkhaa_JB thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

When I started reading .. I had no idea I was going to like this story so much .. I wish you had written one more chapter though to show us how it was going after they decided to be friends ? ☺️

Scribble19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: virangna2005

Lovely 💖💖 beautifully ended🤗🤗

Thank you so much ❤️

Scribble19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barkhaa_JB

When I started reading .. I had no idea I was going to like this story so much .. I wish you had written one more chapter though to show us how it was going after they decided to be friends ? ☺️

Thank you for reading ❤️
will definitely write an epilogue if something clicks 😊

Scribble19 thumbnail

Have not planned but if something clicks, will write an epilogue 🤗❤️

Scribble19 thumbnail

Hello beautiful people,

Thank you for your feedback on the story ❤️

Your words mean a lot…

You have been so kind and asked if I can continue it, I have tried to give it a closure (though it is a small story); I really hope you are not disappointed ❤️

Happy reading…

Enjoy!!!

Epilogue

Raavi was sipping tea while Shiva was sitting right in front of her. The moment he got up to leave for the store, Raavi jumped to bring her plan into action.

She decorated their room with balloons and lanterns and wrote in various colours “Happy 5th anniversary!” While holding one of the lanterns, she went back to the day when Shiva planned to celebrate their first anniversary.

Raavi, can you please come upstairs?” Raavi was surprised seeing Shiva all nervous. The moment she went to the terrace, she saw that it was decorated with flowers and lights. She turned around to thank Shiva when she saw him sitting down on his knee with a red rose in his hand.

“Raavi, I know the circumstances under which we got married were not ideal. I still blame you a little, though.” He winked and Raavi got embarrassed.

“You were right when you said that I agreed for this marriage because I like you. It has been quite an adventurous year for us. I did not realise when you became my best friend; I feel like sharing the smallest of things irrespective of how trivial it is.” Raavi was relieved hearing him say all this. She knew in this one year, she was thankful to God for giving her a pure human like Shiva.

“This one year has taught me a lot of things but the most important one is, I need you. I need you to fight with me, I need you to get angry, I need you when I am happy, I need you when I am at my lowest…” he took a brief pause before continuing “I need you to be with me, to love me as I am and I promise to love you all my life.”

Shiva was just looking at Raavi, waiting for her to say something. But Raavi was too overwhelmed with what he said. She bent down and hugged him; gave him the tightest hug possible and kissed his hair and started crying.

“Happy anniversary, Shiva. Thank you for giving me the best gift, you. I love you so much.”

Raavi came out of her reverie when Rishita’s son and Dhara’s daughter entered their room and started playing with the balloons. She couldn’t even stop them, she loved them so much. She and Shiva were trying for a baby for the past three years but were unable to conceive.

Just then, Dhara and Rishita came to her room and took their kids back. Dev and Rishita were also going out to celebrate as it was their anniversary also. Dhara and Gautam, on the other hand, were planning an outing to Hardik’s house to meet him and Anita along with Krish and their mom.

Raavi was alone at home and was waiting for Shiva to come back from the shop. It was 8 pm when Shiva entered the room and saw the decorations. He smiled and thanked his stars for giving him Raavi. “You are a sweetheart, Raavi.”

“I know.” She whispered in his ear.

They both hugged each other and were sitting on the bed when Raavi gave him a letter to read.

You can tell me what is written in this now that I am sitting right in front of you.”

“Please read.”

Shiva opened the letter and read every word of it with tears in his eyes.

Shiva,

The last few years have been the most amazing in my life; I couldn’t have asked for a better friend, husband and lover. You have given me moments that I will cherish for my whole life. Thank you, for those late night conversations, bike rides, handling of store together, our dates on the terrace and your love.

But now, it is time to share that love. Very soon, we will become a family of three.

But still, I love you the most, Shiva.

Shiva read the second last line of the letter again and again. He couldn’t believe his eyes.

He jumped out of his bed and looked at Raavi. With tears in his eyes, he looked at Raavi. Raavi also had tears in her eyes and she just nodded her head.

Both of them hugged each other and celebrated their heart out. After all, it was their last celebration as a family of two.

———————————-

Thank you for reading 😊

Please leave your feedback.

Wish you all a very happy New Year…❤️

sahapallavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is so so so pyaara 💖💖💖💖💗💗💗💗

Shiva sharing even trivial things to raavi is a progression i really want to see in the show

Your stories r so realistic in nature that i instantly feel connected and start listing things which i want to see in the show 💜

Waiting for more such beautiful stories in future💗

mpks1 thumbnail

Sanchi, what a great epilogue! ❤️ This is how we all wanted it to end, to see them happy, in love and finally become parents They took their time but nevertheless it was the best thing to happen to them.

Love every bit of it, and going to read again❤️

VaishnaviG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Loved it Sanchi ❤️

You have narrated teh story very well .

kushigupta162 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Wow😍

Nice ending love it💕

Scribble19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahapallavi

This is so so so pyaara 💖💖💖💖💗💗💗💗

Shiva sharing even trivial things to raavi is a progression i really want to see in the show

Your stories r so realistic in nature that i instantly feel connected and start listing things which i want to see in the show 💜

Waiting for more such beautiful stories in future💗

This is so sweet of you, means a lot 🤗

Thank you so much ❤️