Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahapallavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Shiva's outburst was so apt 🔥😍i liked the way raavi cleared the misunderstanding on the very first day💗 i hope future me koi misunderstanding nahi hogi i m eager to read further how u gonna make everything settle specially shiva accepting raavi 💖

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

My Poor Poor Heart.

What did you do?

#ImmaSoCrushed

This was an emotional one.

But I do want them to progress organically as they seem fit.

Didn't expect her to do something like this. She should have talked.

Cannot wait to see how this moves further.❤️

Update soon.

virangna2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I liked the fact that raavi told the truth.......outbrust was so apt and so was his punishment for her.......no matter what raavi did wrong to shiva😭😭😭

btw grt update....loved it👌👌👌

anshika5103 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My shiva😭. Please update soon

Paru95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

My Shiva❤️

He was sooo happy😭 His dialogues

Waiting👍🏼

Luvs_SanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

💕💕Heartbreakingly beautiful 💔, really liked Raavi told the truth about her misunderstanding to Shiva, and Shiva's outburst was amazingly written,can’t wait to read how both of them will proceed with this misunderstanding

Edited by Luvs_SanIsh - 2 years ago
sillysatchel thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mera dil toots please fix my broken heart 💔👉🏻👈🏻

Scribble19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hello again,

I am back with the final chapter of my story 😊

I wrote this story keeping in mind what happened in the show; it was more or less like what happened in the show.

But I have always felt that though Shiva is an angry young man, he never had an emotional meltdown when it comes to Raavi (as in when he expressed himself).
They had their fights, arguments, almost ended their marriage…still they ended up together..

I have always loved happy endings but when I wrote this story, I did not plan on giving it a closure…I had planned on keeping it open-ended

But over time, something clicked and made sense (at least to me)…this last chapter hope meets your expectations 🤗

Have a good read!!!

Scribble19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Chapter 5) Full circle

In the last 3 months, both Raavi and Shiva realised one thing and that is, both of them can act. They presented a facade in front of the family where they were a newly married couple who is trying to adjust with each other. But inside the four walls of their room, they were anything but that.

There were instances where both felt closer to each other but when the moment passed, things went back to how they were the day they got married.

While sipping a cup of tea, Raavi remembered the first time she made tea for Shiva after marriage.

Wow bhabhi, today the tea is really different. I liked it.” Shiva told Dhara.

“I did not make tea today, it is all Raavi.” Dhara replied.

Shiva looked at her, a small smile about to make its way to his lips but nothing came.

When Raavi came back to the room, she asked Shiva, “I knew it that you would love the tea. I know your taste really well.”

“You know nothing, Raavi. Nothing.”

Since that day, their conversations have been limited. Raavi initially used to make efforts to sort things out, to give this marriage a chance but Shiva’s stubborn nature and anger towards her forced her to give up. Eventually, they both stopped talking to each other. It was as if the other person does not exist.

Raavi had a tiring day at college today. Her first semester has just started but she was finding it difficult to commute for her early morning classes after doing household chores. She thought she will talk to Dhara di that she will make dinner instead of breakfast.

The moment she knocked on the door, Shiva opened it. He was in a rush. Raavi asked him what happened but he did not reply to her question. Instead he taunted her saying “there is no body around so you can stop your pretence. No need to play biwi biwi with me.”

Raavi just narrowed down her eyes and gave him a long stare which did not go unnoticed by Dhara.

You two still argue?”

“What? Argue? We? No no. This is just our new normal di.” Raavi replied clearly confused while replying.

Dhara just smiled a little but before she left for her room, Raavi told her about her schedule.

Raavi, household chores can be managed. You focus on your studies. Do not worry about it.”

Raavi simply hugged her and left for her room.

Raavi was supposed to submit an assignment tomorrow. She kept the light of the room on which was disturbing Shiva. Raavi’s books and papers occupied a lot of space on the bed which irritated Shiva a lot.

Do you want me to go out and sleep there? Why there are so many things on the bed?” He asked at the top of his voice.

Because I am studying. I have a submission. Sleep wherever you want but do not bug me again.” Raavi replied in the same tone.

Shiva did not leave the room but gave Raavi a death stare.

In the middle of night, Shiva turned to look at Raavi because the lights were still on. The moment he saw her sleeping in an uncomfortable position, he couldn’t control himself. He carefully kept all her notes aside and lifted her up so that she can sleep comfortably. The moment Shiva kept her down on the bed, she tugged on to his vest and smiled a little as if she was craving for his touch and finally got it. Shiva smiled a bit but came out of trance quickly.

The next morning Shiva was back to his old self- totally detached from her. Raavi on the other hand was her chirpy self. She got ready for college and was about to leave when she saw Dhara in the aangan.

Shiva, Can you drop me to college today? I am running a bit late.” She said it from the middle of the angan so as to make sure everyone heard it.

Ae Gadedhi, why are you shouting? Have you lost your mind-“ Shiva stopped talking when he saw his bhabhi standing next to Raavi and simply replied with a “sure.”

Raavi sat behind Shiva on the bike with one hand on his shoulder.

Thank you.” Raavi said.

“I am not going to drop you every single day. I have to open shop also.”

“I know. This thank you is for last night.”

Shiva did not know how to react. He simply looked at her from the rearview mirror. The moment he observed that Raavi was crying, he stopped the bike on one side of the road.

What is wrong? Did someone in college say something to you? Or at home? Rishita bhabhi has a bit of attitude but she is fine, otherwise-“ Shiva was talking continuously and hence, Raavi had to put her finger on his lips for shushing him.

Shiva. Stop talking. You are my problem and you know it. Why can’t we behave like a normal married couple? Inside our room also.”

“Because we are anything but normal.”

“Shiva. Try to understand. I do not want this marriage to be like this-“

“It does not matter how you want it. Now, if you want to come with me, I can drop you or else go on your own.” Saying this Shiva turned towards his bike.

You like me.” Shiva stopped dead in his track when he heard what Raavi said.

You like me. That is why you couldn’t say no to the marriage.” Hearing this, Shiva turned around to argue with her but was unable to say anything the moment his eyes met hers.

You liked me and I ended up hurting you the most. Still, the chivalrous and caring Shiva never asked me once to leave his house. In fact, he made sure I feel like home in this house of yours. You made sure that the kitchen has mangoes because I love them. You made a point that my lunch has a banana before I leave for college. You ensured that I have the blanket in the night and I do not feel cold.” Raavi’s tears started falling.

Shiva. I am your culprit. But please give me one chance to make things right for you. I will become worthy of your care, of your love, of you.” Shiva was looking at her. He knew that he had lost the battle the moment he decided to say yes for the marriage. In his heart, it was always Raavi- be it his enemy, be it his competitor, be it his love.

I do not want to hide anything from you, ever again. I truly want this marriage to work. We will take baby steps, together.” Raavi said it in one go and was waiting for Shiva to say something.

Shiva, on the other hand was absorbing everything she said. For him what Raavi did was heartbreaking. He wanted to forgive her and move on but was unable to find the courage to do it and trust her again.

We can start with friendship?” She asked putting forward her right hand.

Shiva gave it a thought but after a few seconds, he shook her hand.

Raavi knew it that very soon, she will make her way back into his heart because this is where she belongs. Shiva, on the other hand, decided to let Raavi take the place in his life which he never thought he will give to her- the place of a friend. Well, as they say, there is always a first time.

The 8 year old Raavi is happy today, Shiva.”

“Why?”

“At least she got to be your friend after 12 years.”

Shiva tried to be the same angry version with her for the first few months of their marriage but deep down, his heart has always belonged to Raavi and he has accepted it. He wanted to give a shot to this relationship. He gave a crooked smile knowing well that this friendship will turn into something else, very soon.

——————————————

Thank you so much for reading 😊

Your support has been amazing and especially for someone like me who has written a short-story for the first time, your comments have been very kind.

I hope the ending has not disappointed you, I couldn’t get the courage to make them fall in love so soon…this was the best I could come up with. (Apologies if it did not meet your expectations)🤗

Please leave your comments how you felt about it😊

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

RES

FINAL CHAPTER?
WHAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT-

Unres :

WAIT NOOOOOOOOOOO

Why the last chapter?

Continue it I really wanna have the fall head over heels in love ending.

This chapter was nice but couldn't seem to stop feeling it ended too quickly.

Can't help. The story was so good.

I hope you consider continuing this.

Keep writing more and more. ❤️

Edited by EuphoricDamsel. - 2 years ago