Hope all forum members in UK are safe

coolgal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Just got to know abt the bomb blasts in London...I hope & pray that all our forum members in UK are safe.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

perrymanku thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

hi there yes fine, it is really bad what has happened but we will get through it

thanks for thinking of us

akalra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really? i hadnt heard it yet. I didnt get a chance to look at the newspapers? that is terrible!!!!!!!!! i hope everything is ok!
Delight thumbnail
Hope all well there. We should pray for the ones who are affected.
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hope everyone is safe. Prayers to those who lost their lives...forum members or non forum members
Aloo_gobi thumbnail

thanks everyone.. i live in london too..and it is terrible here, but i am not hurt...lets pray for those who got injured and that whoever is responsible for this gets caught and punished for such disgusting and immoral human behaviour.

Aloo Gobi

principessa thumbnail
I hope everybody is well and far from danger..
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks all - i'm in london as well.... the blasts happened in central london and we live in the suburbs, but my prayers for all those affected also....

as it happens, my niece was at one of those stations (kings cross) just a few minutes after a blast happened... she was actually late for another train by 5 minutes and missed it -- fortunately for her.! otherwise it could have been fatal...gods grace....

but my prayers for all those affected....it was really sad.... why does it happen....

Edited by innocentindian - 19 years ago
parrot_456 thumbnail

I don't know what happened?

what happened

please tell me quickly

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yes, this has been a disaster, that too, when all London was rejoicing after winning the bid for Olympics 2012.

Sad to know this. My prayers for the affected ones. Good to know that our forum members are in good health.