Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

their big teeth are equally distracting too…

Glad finally someone said it.

I have always found actors with big teeth distracting and I think Ash looks much better with mouth closed rather than flashing her teeth.

I found Madhuri's, Raveena's, Sushmita's, Priyanka's big teeth distracting too. 

Very few actors and actresses have good, even teeth in this industry. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Yes, of course. Anyone who has been in Bollywood, is in Bollywood, will ever be in Bollywood is better than Aishwarya. 

So MDNA has spoken, so it shall be.

Originally posted by: atominis

Glad finally someone said it.

I have always found actors with big teeth distracting and I think Ash looks much better with mouth closed rather than flashing her teeth.

I found Madhuri's, Raveena's, Sushmita's, Priyanka's big teeth distracting too. 

Very few actors and actresses have good, even teeth in this industry. 

I like Sushmita’s smile though… don’t remember Raveena’s teeth… IMO, PC has very big lips, her teeth are alright…

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Lol no..none of the current gen actresses come even close to Aishwarya or any other great 90s-2000s actress.  

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Just goes to show the power of ARB even now. 😆 we have a couple of threads in just a few days comparing her to various actresses. She’s an ICON. There will only be 1 ARB. ❤️

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Just goes to show the power of ARB even now. 😆 we have a couple of threads in just a few days comparing her to various actresses. She’s an ICON. There will only be 1 ARB. ❤️

Absolutely, she is still very popular and for good reasons. There are plenty of attractive actresses but Aish was unique and had a great a screen presence and some fantastic performances Honestly I feel like if there wasn't the whole drama with Salman she would have ruled the 2000s undisputed.

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I have watched few South movies of Ash, and i feel she acts well there as compared to BW.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3