Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sammy04 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Though I have started reading this FF but didn't got that chance to comment Goldie dear.

Wonderful FF as usual, the theme seems to be interesting. Anika is having her twin sister this time. And now I am excited to see how Yog and Anika are going to fall in love this time.

Excited to the core. Thank you for the PM.❀️

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammy04

Though I have started reading this FF but didn't got that chance to comment Goldie dear.

Wonderful FF as usual, the theme seems to be interesting. Anika is having her twin sister this time. And now I am excited to see how Yog and Anika are going to fall in love this time.

Excited to the core. Thank you for the PM.❀️

Thanks a ton Sammy .. Where you have been?

I was missing you I hardly see you now a days

Glad you loved the concept & hopefully you will be regular as like before πŸ€—πŸ€—

Here YOGIKA will have a different connection & Aadya will be a cherry on the top

Stay tuned & keep commenting πŸ€—πŸ’•

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

coderlady thumbnail

Amba is keeping her eye on Anika not Aadya as her future daughter in law.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Amba is keeping her eye on Anika not Aadya as her future daughter in law.

Thanks dear glad you like it πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yes of course as Anika handling everything maturely & is strong enough that's why Amba preferred Anika as her Daughter in law not Aadya πŸ‘‰

Swasa0804 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey Hi. Hope you are doing fine. Sorry for the late feedback. Have been inactive lately.

Just read the 1st part and literally loved it. Loved the characters of Anika, Aadya and Vini. That convo between Aadu and Vini was superb. The CS was also very impressive.

Will read the remaining chapters soon.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swasa0804

Hey Hi. Hope you are doing fine. Sorry for the late feedback. Have been inactive lately.

Just read the 1st part and literally loved it. Loved the characters of Anika, Aadya and Vini. That convo between Aadu and Vini was superb. The CS was also very impressive.

Will read the remaining chapters soon.

Thanks dear glad you like it πŸ€—πŸ€—

By the grace of Lord Mahadev I am fine & good to see you back πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yes first part is for character & Story introduction ... Glad you like friendship between Aadu Ani & Vini ... You will get to know other characters soon

Will be waiting for further feedback πŸ€—πŸ€—

Stay tuned & keep commenting πŸ’•

MidnightLibrary thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter-4

First of all, I'm really sorry 😐😐...for dealing in reply..πŸ₯ΊπŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ€•....

Now coming to the chapter...as usual it's was superb πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Amba now thinking about Anika choosing her as her for Yog but he was pulling towards Aadya...Amba understood what Divya shakti's The Saint was talking about. Now she was determined she will soon talk about it to both Anika and Yog🀩❀️❀️

Nawaaz song was too sweet🧁🧁🧁 Jennette blushed from the core of her heart ❀️❀️... first time read their teasing and sweet romantic moments it so nice 😍😍 friends teasing were always cheerful

I hope Vini and Aadya pair up.in the end...I know u assured me fate will bind Yog and Anika but still my heart is aching πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜žπŸ˜ž... Party wala scenes were represented beautifully 😘😘😍😍😍...it has seemed like all are happening in reality...all the couples are dancing..🀩🀩🀩πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...now let's see it up to Aadya whom she will choose Yog or ViniπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Loved this Vini and Aadya..this new side of Vini is awesome πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚ he is really serious for Aadya he cared about Anika a lot indeed they are bffπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’―πŸ’―

I think Shuriya is getting attracted towards Krishna too ..they are so cute 🀩🀩

Anika save Yog that part πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ..he scolded her at first being as professional work and also in the gesture of a Caring friend ...she was shocked by his little scolding but he apologized to her and Mader her understand everything.

Aadya takes care of the security of the lab in her best but it seemed like the enemies get the hint of that secret place 😨😨... the story is getting more interesting πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ‘€

Anika once again Saved Yog's life but he was dumfound

Waiting for NEXT πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_rose

Chapter-4

First of all, I'm really sorry 😐😐...for dealing in reply..πŸ₯ΊπŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ€•....

Now coming to the chapter...as usual it's was superb πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Amba now thinking about Anika choosing her as her for Yog but he was pulling towards Aadya...Amba understood what Divya shakti's The Saint was talking about. Now she was determined she will soon talk about it to both Anika and Yog🀩❀️❀️

Nawaaz song was too sweet🧁🧁🧁 Jennette blushed from the core of her heart ❀️❀️... first time read their teasing and sweet romantic moments it so nice 😍😍 friends teasing were always cheerful

I hope Vini and Aadya pair up.in the end...I know u assured me fate will bind Yog and Anika but still my heart is aching πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜žπŸ˜ž... Party wala scenes were represented beautifully 😘😘😍😍😍...it has seemed like all are happening in reality...all the couples are dancing..🀩🀩🀩πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...now let's see it up to Aadya whom she will choose Yog or ViniπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Loved this Vini and Aadya..this new side of Vini is awesome πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚ he is really serious for Aadya he cared about Anika a lot indeed they are bffπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’―πŸ’―

I think Shuriya is getting attracted towards Krishna too ..they are so cute 🀩🀩

Anika save Yog that part πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ..he scolded her at first being as professional work and also in the gesture of a Caring friend ...she was shocked by his little scolding but he apologized to her and Mader her understand everything.

Aadya takes care of the security of the lab in her best but it seemed like the enemies get the hint of that secret place 😨😨... the story is getting more interesting πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ‘€

Anika once again Saved Yog's life but he was dumfound

Waiting for NEXT πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Thanks a ton Priya dear glad you like it πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

Well don't say sorry it perfectly fine & it's better to be late then never & when you are free can do it πŸ€—

True Amba knows Yog well & that's why she chose ANIKA for him but Yog is pulled towards Aadya & it has a very strong reason you will know soon πŸ˜‰ but Saint words were apt so Amba decision is more prominent now πŸ’ͺ

Nawaz & Jannat are too sweet & song was also beautiful πŸ˜πŸ’“ which made Jannat blush ... Hope will add few more of these 😊

Well as if now things are different but it's all fate as marriages are made in heaven so just wait ... Well Party was awesome & all enjoyed to the core .. Don't worry God will join the right dots at the right time ⌚

Vini is carefree & fun loving ... He really loves his Aadu & is a pillar to his friend Ani & is closest to her & they are BFF in all means πŸ’―πŸ‘­πŸ’‹πŸ‘‘πŸ‘΅πŸ‘΅

Shaurya is impressed with strength quality & dedication of Krishna & they both gelled very well as companions & are ubber cute 😍😘😻

Hmm πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ Anika Saving him was a surprise for Yog she could have been at fatal risk & responsibility is if Yog so that's why he blasted on her but the hidden care was still there & he apologized for it too which was necessary πŸ€—

Very true they have got an access to this secret place & now Vini & Ani are kn to nab that person & after the party they caught hold of him too 🎈

Yes poor him getting shocks as he didn't expected this at all

More fun coming up

Stay tuned & keep commenting πŸ€—πŸ’•

Arpita00001 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 6

Waahh Shaurya turn Trikaldarshi🀣🀣waise aapka bhi number aaraha🀣 Shaurya ko laga jhatka ab party ke din family ko lagega jhatka🀣🀣 passcode are funny ham tumpe marte hain 🀣🀣 ki tarah hi hoga kuch par kiyaπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Yog in dangerπŸ™‚Anikaaaa aayi bachane Anika pe radiation ka asar ohh GodπŸ™ƒ glad jyaada kuch nahin huya😌

Sachi Yog azeeb hainπŸ˜‚par Anika ke liye ushka protectiveness hain and Anika ka ushke liye😌

Vinni yaar itna gussa nahin karte..!!poora sab dekh toh lo πŸ™ƒAdu thodi itni careless hogi Wha Ani ki sister hain toh kabhi careless nahin ho sakti😌 wha bhi Adu ki tarah smart hain naya shurag de di 😌 sunaa hain twins main aisha hota ki achaa perform kare toh doosra nahin karta par Ani and Adu proving it wrong hnn thoda bahut hain ek serious type jo itni nahin thi par dhoke ke chalte huyi doosri carefree mast bindassss dono nature main opposite hain par kaam main ek dum ek jaise perfect koyi kisi se kam nahin 😌

Lo Ab Pandit ji ne bhi yeh bol diya dono poto ki shaadi hone wali hain Anika hi hain Yog ki protecter and Anika ki kundali hhi dekhenge yehhhh!!phir Krishna and Shaurya ki bhi shaadi hogiπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ ab bas jaldi maan jao charo..waise Jaldi se main nahin keheti poori jaldbaazi karo tym leke mutual understanding ke sang shaadi karlo😌😌 main Philal 80saal ki dadi ki tarah bol rahi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Shuru huya celebration yehhhh family ne Advika ko mil liya😌 chalo hame Advika Anika ka bday age sab pata lag gayaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ussi din aayenge wish karneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sachi Nawaz ur Janat cute lagte aaj wish bhi poora hogaya πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜‚

Waise baki as couples bade pyaare lagte Vinni with Adu Ani with Yog Shaurya with Krishna yeh jodiyan khub jamegi bas jodi ban jaye ham Ship name tayar rakhenge🀣🀣

Ab yeh kaun hain kiya yeh koyi prank type hain koyi aaya tha ya seriously koyi attackerπŸ₯²πŸ₯²