Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Much as Yog is pulled towards Aadya, he can't ignore Anika.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Anika was betrayed and got scarred. But she will have to realize that she needs to get beyond that.

MidnightLibrary thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part-3

Thank God , the last portion makes me smile that's why the wow reaction 🀭🀭🀭 neither I'll get a heart attack πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…...

Okay now coming to the story....

It's very very emotional and heart touching ❀️❀️❀️❀️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️...... Just loved it Goldie dear ❀️πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β€οΈ.... telling you in details 🀭🀭

Especially the Dadimaawala portion.... As usual ur dialogues snatched my heart ❀️❀️...here gradually my heart growing huge respect for Amba she is a nice day...the anklets scene was beautifully written πŸ§“β€οΈ 

Yog and Anika' conversation relax my bit of it coz in the beginning portion of this episode I thought Yog is gradually attracted towards Aadya , ... Please please fell for Anika only πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Vini realised his feelings for Aadya , it's quite natural seeing her talking with Yog generous manner . But it's Aadya's personality as she is a carefree bubbly sweet cute spirit ❀️❀️ so easily mixed with people without any hesitation.

Now coming to Anika... Ohh I never imagined The boy Praneet playing with the emotions of Anika even he put false allegations against her with Vini , indeed he is a disgusting man 😑😑 Anika taught him a good lesson but still I'll say it Break her πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” so that's why she didn't ready for a second chance.

Yog was right she has to move on. Yog's advice to Anika touched my heart.... Khushi khud ko bandh ne ki nahi Balki Azad kar ne mein hi hai πŸ‘β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ, ...I think will soon come out this .

Now coming to Shaurya and Krishna they ar cute couple 😍😍😍😍 Shaurya taking care of Krishna finding her sick , it's a good decision he took her ta his home and called for Yog immediately.

Krishna is a brave and strong girl πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ she has gone through a lot. It's heartbreaking her own Mama wanted to spoil her Life by giving her hands to a drunker 😑😑... it's very heart-aching coz as she had to suffer from his own closer oneπŸ’”πŸ’”...but it fair to read she meet Anika who encouraged her and she joined IB πŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈβ€οΈ

Overall it's a nice, emotional , adorable family wala chapter... forget to mention that tell maalish wala part that was also adorable πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•

Well done...

Thank you for the PM...

Will be waiting for next 😘😘😘

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Much as Yog is pulled towards Aadya, he can't ignore Anika.

That's true well he is not ignoring Anika but it clueless about her quite & deep nature  ..  & well Aadyas vibrant nature attracted him πŸ‘

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Anika was betrayed and got scarred. But she will have to realize that she needs to get beyond that.

Obviously but due to her work & surrounding she is conscious but slowly she will realize that 

Stay tuned & keep commenting πŸ€—πŸ€—

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_rose

Part-3

Thank God , the last portion makes me smile that's why the wow reaction 🀭🀭🀭 neither I'll get a heart attack πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…...

Okay now coming to the story....

It's very very emotional and heart touching ❀️❀️❀️❀️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️...... Just loved it Goldie dear ❀️πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β€οΈ.... telling you in details 🀭🀭

Especially the Dadimaawala portion.... As usual ur dialogues snatched my heart ❀️❀️...here gradually my heart growing huge respect for Amba she is a nice day...the anklets scene was beautifully written πŸ§“β€οΈ 

Yog and Anika' conversation relax my bit of it coz in the beginning portion of this episode I thought Yog is gradually attracted towards Aadya , ... Please please fell for Anika only πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Vini realised his feelings for Aadya , it's quite natural seeing her talking with Yog generous manner . But it's Aadya's personality as she is a carefree bubbly sweet cute spirit ❀️❀️ so easily mixed with people without any hesitation.

Now coming to Anika... Ohh I never imagined The boy Praneet playing with the emotions of Anika even he put false allegations against her with Vini , indeed he is a disgusting man 😑😑 Anika taught him a good lesson but still I'll say it Break her πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” so that's why she didn't ready for a second chance.

Yog was right she has to move on. Yog's advice to Anika touched my heart.... Khushi khud ko bandh ne ki nahi Balki Azad kar ne mein hi hai πŸ‘β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ, ...I think will soon come out this .

Now coming to Shaurya and Krishna they ar cute couple 😍😍😍😍 Shaurya taking care of Krishna finding her sick , it's a good decision he took her ta his home and called for Yog immediately.

Krishna is a brave and strong girl πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ she has gone through a lot. It's heartbreaking her own Mama wanted to spoil her Life by giving her hands to a drunker 😑😑... it's very heart-aching coz as she had to suffer from his own closer oneπŸ’”πŸ’”...but it fair tois  read she meet Anika who encouraged her and she joined IB πŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈβ€οΈ

Overall it's a nice, emotional , adorable family wala chapter... forget to mention that tell maalish wala part that was also adorable πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•

Well done...

Thank you for the PM...

Will be waiting for next 😘😘😘

Thank you dear Priya glad you like it πŸ€—πŸ˜„

Well I would say it's their last friendly talk was needed as he wanted Anika to bring comfortable here in this house 😊

Yes major background story of Anika & Krishna & reasons for their strong reactions 

Well Amba & Anika gelled very well & really Amba is sweet genuine lady & after all Anika is doing everything to protect her family

Yog is pulled to Aadya & surely will choose her as their is a different reason for him but fate has planned something else for everyone now just wait to see the coming parts

Anika heartbreak her reaction after that was obvious & she had faced everything bravely but that had left a deep scar inside her for relationships ... Thou everything went positive but Anika is scared 

Yog advice as a friend was natural & he has seen the impact tabhi ye kaha & I too feel this is absolutely true that you feel happy when you are free ☺ 

Vini emotions are natural for Aadya & this distance made him realized his actual feelings but his mind took over his heart soon 

Shaurya & Krishna are also getting closer ... Krishna is brave & she to after this entire scenario is more conscious ... Well her own people have deceive her so it's really hard to trust any one soon

More fun coming up

Stay tuned & keep commenting πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’•

Arpita00001 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Vashishth kitne achee hain Anika Krishna ka kitna care kar rahethe 😌😌kash sabhi aishe coperative ur achee hote toh sare kaam aasani se hote

So finally Vini Babu ko realise hogaya ki unhe Aadya ke liye kiya feel karte 😌😌but atakna she deserve better pe hi hain 

Dr Yog sari bimari karte toh Anika ko bhi thik kar hi denge😌😌 

Office main hasi mazak bhi karna cahiye hamesha serious stress main nahin rehe sakte na aishe environment main kaam karneka intrest badh jata πŸ˜‚

Anika Krishna ke past pata laga πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒyaar yeh dono itnee ache hain inke sath itna buraaaπŸ™ƒ pata hain di main Anika ke breakup se judi reason aisha kuch hi sochithi jo 1st ch main mention tha agents type aisha kuch sochi thi par yeh toh jaan lena humilate karne tak dimag nahin gaya tha but aisha kuch sochi thi 

Krishna ke sath bura yaar she is talented girl siddi dene ki wajaye band rehe theπŸ™ƒ

Yeh duniyaa aishi kyun hainπŸ™ƒyaar jo jitna achaa hota usse utna exploit karte phaida uthate innocent banke sabka achaa sochne par kuchal ke nikal jate phir aap tough banoge toh duniya bolti ki aaj kal duniya kitni kharap hain koyi achaa hi nahin rahaπŸ˜ΆπŸ™‚πŸ™ƒ matlab kiya hain kehena kiya cahaye achhe logo ke sath accha nahin hota ulta phaida uthate so koyi accha banna nahin cahega na πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™ƒ

Shaurya kitna care kar raha poori family bhi...😌Krishna ko yeh sab nahin mil paya i just hope jald hi mile  Anika bhi jald purane form main aajaye Dr Yog jo hain treatment ke liye πŸ˜‚ and Aadya Vinni ka bhi sahi ho jaye sab 😌

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpita00001

Vashishth kitne achee hain Anika Krishna ka kitna care kar rahethe 😌😌kash sabhi aishe coperative ur achee hote toh sare kaam aasani se hote

So finally Vini Babu ko realise hogaya ki unhe Aadya ke liye kiya feel karte 😌😌but atakna she deserve better pe hi hain 

Dr Yog sari bimari karte toh Anika ko bhi thik kar hi denge😌😌 

Office main hasi mazak bhi karna cahiye hamesha serious stress main nahin rehe sakte na aishe environment main kaam karneka intrest badh jata πŸ˜‚

Anika Krishna ke past pata laga πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒyaar yeh dono itnee ache hain inke sath itna buraaaπŸ™ƒ pata hain di main Anika ke breakup se judi reason aisha kuch hi sochithi jo 1st ch main mention tha agents type aisha kuch sochi thi par yeh toh jaan lena humilate karne tak dimag nahin gaya tha but aisha kuch sochi thi 

Krishna ke sath bura yaar she is talented girl siddi dene ki wajaye band rehe theπŸ™ƒ

Yeh duniyaa aishi kyun hainπŸ™ƒyaar jo jitna achaa hota usse utna exploit karte phaida uthate innocent banke sabka achaa sochne par kuchal ke nikal jate phir aap tough banoge toh duniya bolti ki aaj kal duniya kitni kharap hain koyi achaa hi nahin rahaπŸ˜ΆπŸ™‚πŸ™ƒ matlab kiya hain kehena kiya cahaye achhe logo ke sath accha nahin hota ulta phaida uthate so koyi accha banna nahin cahega na πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™ƒ

Shaurya kitna care kar raha poori family bhi...😌Krishna ko yeh sab nahin mil paya i just hope jald hi mile  Anika bhi jald purane form main aajaye Dr Yog jo hain treatment ke liye πŸ˜‚ and Aadya Vinni ka bhi sahi ho jaye sab 😌

Thanks Arpita dear glad you like it πŸ€—πŸ€—

True Vashishth sirf paison se be nahi kaam se bade hai & they realize that Anika & Krishna are helping them accordingly

Yes Vini realized that what he feels for Aadya was something different but yes due to his logical thinking he didn't expressed it to anyone

Well yes Yog wanted Anika to react normally ... & yes office main aise he kaam karna chahiye haste hue 

Yes back story of Anika & Krishna were emotional & Anika is scared as it all happened due to her work so after that she had closed herself in a boundaries that's why the level of her fears is somewhere different now 

Sahi hai is duniya farebe main koi usool nahi hota acche ke saath accha ho aisa koi rule nahi hota  ... But at times it happens to pull you back from the wrong & save you like these 2 😊 

Same goes with Krishna as if she didn't faced this she wouldn't be a strong agent of IB like this

Yes Shaurya & entire family is taking very good care of them & Krishna got bit emotional on that 

More fun coming up

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hey again sorry for the late comment Goldie.!! 

Well, this is going really very good. This part was emotional and a happy one. I love dadimaa so much. She is becoming my favourite of this story now.!! ❀️

Yog and Anika, my favourite jodi. But I don't want to see love triangle, I know you've thought something for them but still Yog and Anika falling for each other please πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯°

I felt a bit bad about Vinni too. Aww he is such a sweet heart. He is always there like a pillar for Anika. I always adore their friendship 😍

Again a sorry for late comment. Continue soon dear ☺️

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saumya96

Hey again sorry for the late comment Goldie.!! 

Well, this is going really very good. This part was emotional and a happy one. I love dadimaa so much. She is becoming my favourite of this story now.!! ❀️

Yog and Anika, my favourite jodi. But I don't want to see love triangle, I know you've thought something for them but still Yog and Anika falling for each other please πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯°

I felt a bit bad about Vinni too. Aww he is such a sweet heart. He is always there like a pillar for Anika. I always adore their friendship 😍

Again a sorry for late comment. Continue soon dear ☺️

That's perfectly fine dear glad you loved the part so much πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

Very true Amba is compassionate & good hearted lady & she loves her family a lot & also who are protecting her family πŸ‘ͺ

Well there is no love between Yog & Anika right now they only share a professional & friendly relationship but let's see what fate has in store for them 😊

Vini & Anika are pillars to each other & their friendship is really rare seen you will see Anika being pillar to him when time comes πŸ€—

No issues at all dear 

More fun coming up