Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Arpita00001

Array Satyendra se mera matlab tha Shaadi Main Zaroor Aana ke Raj Kumar Rao ke charecter se tha...sry main yeh mention nahin ki isliye confussion hogayaπŸ₯²πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ok I thought ye kaun hai πŸ€”πŸ’­ good you cleared it πŸ‘

coderlady thumbnail

If Anika becomes the replacement bride, I hope it happens after alerting Yog and with his permission.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

If Anika becomes the replacement bride, I hope it happens after alerting Yog and with his permission.

Yes that's obvious as they won't deceive Yog & his family after all this ☺

MidnightLibrary thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter-5

First of all Happy Holi ❀️❀️...

Nd I'm soooooo sooo sorry πŸ˜”πŸ˜ for this super late reply....

My preproff had ended on 11th after that I was taking rests after returning home from hostel...then Again busy in the study as my final University exam is coming...last was busy with besties πŸ˜‚..we even play Holi it's been so long after school days we play Holi together ❀️..

today was a busy whole day due to Shab-e-Barat, right now get time

now coming to the chapters...it was good as usual…

So the culprit was caught the lab assistant was behind the short circuit, Anika and Vini clever mind enough to capture him.

Yog proposes Anika mistakenly as he thought she is Aadya...but the things don't screw up ...I was smiling when Yog proposes Anika but knows well you have twists to tie up both of them in the upcoming chapters...

Don't know what will happen with Aadya and Vini ..

Although Amba was a little bit disappointed but she accepted the choice of Yog ..she didn't pressurized him for Anika.

Here , both the families accepted the choice of Yog and Aadya... don't know what will happen next..

Anika and Girish vajan was superb πŸ‘β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ...Yog event lost in the melodious voice of Anika so much didn't Notice Aadya's coming...

I really feel bad for Anika this time what will happen with her when fate will bring Different plots for her . How she will accept Yog even how he will accept her in place of Aadu...

And what will happen with ViniπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί how he will confess his feelings to Aadya.. don't know...

How everything goes well in the ending..

Thank you for the PM 😚 and Sorry once again..πŸ˜₯😒

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_rose

Chapter-5

First of all Happy Holi ❀️❀️...

Nd I'm soooooo sooo sorry πŸ˜”πŸ˜ for this super late reply....

My preproff had ended on 11th after that I was taking rests after returning home from hostel...then Again busy in the study as my final University exam is coming...last was busy with besties πŸ˜‚..we even play Holi it's been so long after school days we play Holi together ❀️..

today was a busy whole day due to Shab-e-Barat, right now get time

now coming to the chapters...it was good as usual…

So the culprit was caught the lab assistant was behind the short circuit, Anika and Vini clever mind enough to capture him.

Yog proposes Anika mistakenly as he thought she is Aadya...but the things don't screw up ...I was smiling when Yog proposes Anika but knows well you have twists to tie up both of them in the upcoming chapters...

Don't know what will happen with Aadya and Vini ..

Although Amba was a little bit disappointed but she accepted the choice of Yog ..she didn't pressurized him for Anika.

Here , both the families accepted the choice of Yog and Aadya... don't know what will happen next..

Anika and Girish vajan was superb πŸ‘β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ...Yog event lost in the melodious voice of Anika so much didn't Notice Aadya's coming...

I really feel bad for Anika this time what will happen with her when fate will bring Different plots for her . How she will accept Yog even how he will accept her in place of Aadu...

And what will happen with ViniπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί how he will confess his feelings to Aadya.. don't know...

How everything goes well in the ending..

Thank you for the PM 😚 and Sorry once again..πŸ˜₯😒

Thanks Priya dear glad you like it & first of all welcome after the excile πŸ€—πŸ‘ was waiting for your comments πŸ€—πŸ€—

Glad you enjoyed holi with besties & finally we all get to see you back ... Wishing you all the best for coming exams hopefully you will crack them too☺

Yes the culprit was lab assistant & with a good plan of ANIKA & Vini he was nabbed & will guide them to the next level of this organization πŸ‘‰

Yes mistakenly Yog proposed Anika but it all went well & without a hassle Aadya to said yes to Yog twist kya hoga you will come to know soon

Aadya & Vini ka zara deer main hoga as immature girl like Aadya needs to understand love deeply first then only she will understand Vini feelings

Amba & others accepted Aadya with open arms but yes amba was disappointed for Anika not for her motive & she didn't raise question kn their choice

Bhajan & Girish Ani were really beautiful πŸ˜πŸ’“ true Yog got lost in all this & didn't even noticed anything after this

Anika ke saath kya hoga & how will Aadya & Vini will come close sub baadh main

More fun coming up

Stay tuned & keep commenting

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

coderlady thumbnail

I knew his mom would jump at the opportunity to get Anika. She wanted her anyway.

coderlady thumbnail

We had no idea how Yog would respond. His anger is justified.

coderlady thumbnail

Yog has agreed to get married to Anika and is willing to work with her.

coderlady thumbnail

Yog and his family are very clear that Aadya has lost all right on their family. It belongs to Anika now.