Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 2TheMoonAndBack

Areh yaar yeh mush kaha goom ho gayi achanak se!!! I was waiting for her to post something crazy after the way abhi put his hand on her kamar. And THE PROMO!! She is missing out. Did any of you pm her?

I haven't have Sammy or noor

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jani_faizal

I’m sure you would have loved that…

Mush would have loved that for sure..😉

hello ji, mere baare mein baat ho rahi hai? what would i have loved?😳

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2TheMoonAndBack

Areh yaar yeh mush kaha goom ho gayi achanak se!!! I was waiting for her to post something crazy after the way abhi put his hand on her kamar. And THE PROMO!! She is missing out. Did any of you pm her?

mein yaha, soon yaha, hoon yaha... HOON yahaaaaa😎 what is happening? Sorry had an awful migraine so didn't log in last night

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

I haven't have Sammy or noor

areh blues mein yaha hoon🤗

Anokhi01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Okay THANK YOU for saying this. because i felt like puking watching the rain scene yesterday. the kamar pe hat and all was so gross knowing he is her to be BIL now. and the fact that akshara didn't resist. the whole scene was just quite unsettling for me. if abrohi wedding wasn't happening then it would have been soemthing else altogether. and i don't understand why abhimanyu is getting all the blame. why not akshara? she is equally at fault🤢

Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

Aaj ka uski girne se Mera koi shikayat nahi. Heals pehna hue hai aur Sari. And on the top of it bhaarish and a big ass dabba in her hand. If it was me, I would be lying flat on the road. He will literally have to carry me to the temple. 🤣

@bold-we were talking about this..

I had said you would love this

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mushfika_01

areh blues mein yaha hoon🤗

Aayie! Waiting for you here

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anokhi01

Okay THANK YOU for saying this. because i felt like puking watching the rain scene yesterday. the kamar pe hat and all was so gross knowing he is her to be BIL now. and the fact that akshara didn't resist. the whole scene was just quite unsettling for me. if abrohi wedding wasn't happening then it would have been soemthing else altogether. and i don't understand why abhimanyu is getting all the blame. why not akshara? she is equally at fault🤢

Well Akshu is in love with him and she's also feeling guilty for keeping him in the dark. So, she thinks he should get some leeway for all the things that he's doing and saying.

BUT she should have drawn the line at kamar pe haath. She doesn't step away from him or stop looking at him till Arohi appears. That's wrong. I blame Abhimanyu 100% for this whole situation but I also blame Akshu a little..

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mushfika_01

mein yaha, soon yaha, hoon yaha... HOON yahaaaaa😎 what is happening? Sorry had an awful migraine so didn't log in last night

Ayiye mehrbaan, dekhiye janejaaa🤗 oh no i hope you are feeling better mush. So much has happened !! Did you see the ME promo???? IM JUMPING IN JOY. We all were missing you but nothing much happened. Sam is bisy finishing her os. Blues bhi aate jaate rehti hai. I was just reading the comments on noors thread😳

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I am here .. mujhe yaad kiya tum logo ne 😳