beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Tree34

Was he really bad before or did he turned out be so bad after marrying Shilpa? Because he is mostly in news for criminal activities after marrying Shilpa. Is it possible that she forced him to do illegal activities and scamming people for money? 

so many business men like him do so much of fraud business, they arent covered in the news always, until its a huge scam. kundra is in the news now, coz he's Shilpa's husband.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What happened to that scandal? Looks like everybody has forgotten what happened and it's business as usual now for the Kundra couple

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

He cheated his wife for shilpa

I think both are at fault if they ruin someone’s home

Now breaking the law 

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BettyA1

What happened to that scandal? Looks like everybody has forgotten what happened and it's business as usual now for the Kundra couple

Raj Kundra case: Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty’s husband calls por...racket a ‘witch hunt’

In the months following his bail, Raj Kundra continues to claim he is innocent in the por...y racket, calling the case a ‘witch hunt’, while demanding a trial to present his case.

In an interview with entertainment portal Pinkvilla, Kundra has now finally broken his silence, ready to present his side of the story in a bid to clear his name. “After much contemplation, considering there are many misleading and irresponsible statements/ articles floating around and my silence has been misconstrued for weakness, I would like to start by stating that I have never been involved in the production and distribution of ‘por.....y’ ever in my life,” he was quoted as saying by the portal. Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty Kundra’s husband was arrested by Mumbai Police in July for filming and distributing adult content through mobile apps in India. Months after spending time behind bars, he was finally granted bail in September and has largely maintained a low profile since, while also restricting access to his Instagram account.

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nope.

If you look into his story it appears that he was into shady activities long before Shilpa came into his life.

I read in the news at the time of the scandal that according to his own autobiography, his parents were working class first gen migrants to the U.K., and he claims that aged 18 with minimal qualifications he suddenly started travelling all around the world doing business in metals and fabrics... then within a few years he'd made his millions ...

I can't say for sure exactly what the real story is but it sure as hell is not that!

Edited by Anjalika01 - 2 years ago
Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tree34

What kind of business he use to do? 

He claims he sold fabrics and metals but I feel it's something shady... because the idea that college dropout teen from a working class Indian family in the U.K. randomly decided to go to Nepal to start a textile business, then made millions from it within a few years just does not add up at all.