Tu hi mera Meet hai (Chapter 2) Updated 📢

Shramannimik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

There are some difference in the characters and story line. No offence to anyone. Its just my attempt to write something different and intersting.

Summary: 

This story continues after Meet H and Meet A are married same as shown In the show. It was During their Honeymoon when Meet A realises that he has feeling for Meet H and Manushi's is only been lying to him from start. He feels guilty that for doubted Meet H at first but at last the Truth is out with the help of Deep. 

Few months have passed and Meet A Is trying to Find of if his wife also feels the same or she just to prove herself the idol bahu and pressure of family tied in this relationship. Here Meet A tries many times to confess his love to Meet H but somewhere he feels she is being distant or afraid of something. There's some scars from that Meet H is trying to hide.

Lets see how Both Meet H And Meet A tackle this obstacle and find their way to Love.

Do let me know if I should Write this further.

And sorry I'm more comfortable with English. But I'll definitely try to write further in Hinglish or hindi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy thumbnail

Welcome to the forum...

Yeah pls continue we were to waiting for someome to write Fanfictions.

Thank you for completing the wish.

I think its okay with me if you continue in english.

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hey, Welcome 🤗

Please write a FF.. We have been waiting to read something 

And the plot sounds like exactly what we all are waiting to see.. 🤭

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shramannimik

There are some difference in the characters and story line. No offence to anyone. Its just my attempt to write something different and intersting.

Summary: 

This story continues after Meet H and Meet A are married same as shown In the show. It was During their Honeymoon when Meet A realises that he has feeling for Meet H and Manushi's is only been lying to him from start. He feels guilty that for doubted Meet H at first but at last the Truth is out with the help of Deep. 

Few months have passed and Meet A Is trying to Find of if his wife also feels the same or she just to prove herself the idol bahu and pressure of family tied in this relationship. Here Meet A tries many times to confess his love to Meet H but somewhere he feels she is being distant or afraid of something. There's some scars from that Meet H is trying to hide.

Lets see how Both Meet H And Meet A tackle this obstacle and find their way to Love.

Do let me know if I should Write this further.

And sorry I'm more comfortable with English. But I'll definitely try to write further in Hinglish or hindi.

Please do. Finally lag raha hain ITv hain. Saab itna bariya chal raha tha. Koyi ro hi nahi raha tha Saab sirf shabashiya deh raha they isliya koi creativity use karke koi story likh hi nahi raha tha. Now that they have successfully disappointed some of the fans and aga kata nahi Kya khichdi pakaya hain ya biryani toh ab creativity kaam ayagi😆

Jokes apart mein bohot bak back Karti hoon. Moral of the story is please do write.

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Pls pls pls do continue….👍🏼 Looking forward 😃

Please write. Look forward to reading.
Shramannimik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

CHAPTER 1

Early Morning in the Ahlawat's house.

There seems to be a Chaos. Its was the day of Meet H final Exam. Meet H and Meet A was in thier room getting ready. 

Meet H : Mata Rani, Bas aaj akhri din bas. Mujhe shakti de ki main yeh paper badiya se likh pau. Aur Papa bas aap mujpe hamesha ki tarah apna ashirwad banaye rakhna.

She sat on her bed with closed eyes.

Meet A while checking her bag if she has packed everything she needs for her exam notices her. 

With hushed Steps he kneels in front of her admiring her face. Her Every expression while she prays, the way she pouts, the lines on her forehead, her small cute button like nose.

Meet A thinks to himself: Bas ek baar Meet ki Exam khatam ho jaye, is pagli ko me apne dil ki baat bol dunga. Par usse pehele mujhe yeh janna hai ki yeah bhi mujhe pasand kartihai ya nahi.

MeetH opens her eyes to see MeetA in front of her, just few inches apart. She asks him what is he looking at but he seems to be in a trance.

MeetH: Yeh Doduram ne ke hua, aaj kal bada khoya khoya sa rehta hai. 

Manushi di ne joh bi kiya iske sath, kaise apne dard ko chupa ke hamesha hasta rehta hai. Kash me iske dard ko kum karne keliye kuch kar pati.

Isha meanwhile enters in their room to see both of them lost in each others eyes.

Isha (shouting) : Yeah sab kya chal raha hai ha...

Both Meet back to their senses stands way to far from each other.

Isha: Kya Bhai, aaj Bhabi ka exam hai nah... Thoda toh patience rakho. Exam ke baad karlena jitna romance chahiye utna.

Hearing this both Meet got super shy.

Isha: Chalo Ab jaldi se niche Breakfast karne. Bhabi ko exam ke liye late ho jayega..

Saying this Isha leaves the room. Meet A also runs behind to scold her about what she just said and how she didn't knock before entering their room.

Meet H also gets her bag and leaves the room. As she was about to put her step to head down the stairs, there was a toy car in between because of that she slips and falls down the stairs.

Everyone was seated at the Dining table when they hear her scream.

Meet A runs towards the direction of the sound to find her lying on the bottom of the stairs with some blood on her forehead.

MeetA panicks goes near her.

MeetA: Meet! Meet! Oh my God. Yeh kaise hua. Dad please call the doctor!

Rajvardhan A : Ha me abhi call karta hu. Dont worry beta.

Everyone in the family got worried, asking whether she is fine or not.

MeetH: Are nah, kuch nah Hua manne! Bus mera pair kisi cheez ki vajh se pheesal gaya. 

There they find out Duggu's toy card lying next to meet.

Everyone started to scold Duggu for how much mess he creates and because of that Meet fell.

MeetH : Aap sab mat datiye Duggu ko, sach me mane kuch nah hua. Bus halki chi chot hai. Cream laga dungi toh theek ho jayega.

Meet A: Mein kuch nahi sunne vala. 

Saying this he grabs her right hand to gea hold on her while picking her up when she screams in pain.

MeetA: Dekha kaha tha mene, Meet tumhe bahot chot aayi hai. Doctor sab check karke dekhege ki kuch serious toh nahi.

Rajvardhan A: Beta family doctor toh abhi kisi surgery me busy hai, but unhone dusre doctor ka reference diya hai. Hum Meet Bahu ko vahi le jate hai.

Babita: Ha yeh theek rahega. Chalo me bhi aati doctor ke pass.

MeetH : Nai Auntyji, Me bol rahi hu.. Mujhe sach me kuch nahi hua. 

( At the Hospital )

Doctor was looking at MeetH X-ray of her hand that she fell on.

MeetH: Doctor Ji aap bas jaldi se meri malam patti kar do, Meri exam hai Ek ghante me. 

Doctor: Mrs. Ahlawat, Apke Joh sir pe Chot hai, Voh toh Theek Ho jayegi.. Par

MeetA: Par kya Doctor, Anything Serious??

Doctor: Iske right Hand pe girte time bohot Preasure ho gaya, Jiski vajhse inke Hand me Minor Fracture hua hai.

MeetH : Kyaa?? Fracture!! Nai Doctor ji Apne Nah kisi aur ka xray dekh liya hoga. Mera hath toh bilkul Theek hai. 

Babita Aunty:Doctor ye Fracture kitne time me theek hoga?

Doctor: Plaster karwana padega. Two months me surely theek hojayega. But me Complete Rest suggest karunga. Right hand ko bilkul bhi zyada stress nahi dena hai. 

Meet H : 2 Mahine?? kya matlab 2 mahine. Nai ji Meri exam hai ek ghante me... aap kya baat kar rahe ho??

She said getting up from her seat in shock

MeetA : Meet Relax! Tum please yaha baith jao. Doctor sahi keh rahe hai... Ab itni chot ayi hai toh iski treatment aur rest toh jaruri hai nah.

After a long Nok Jhok and Babita Auntys Strict warning Meet H got her Plaster done. 

She was very heartbroken that because of this she wont be able to give her exams.

Meet A knew very well about this. Thats when he got an Idea.

He did some Phone calls as soon as they all were about to get in the car he stopped them.

MeetA: Mom, Apse permission Chahiye thi. Voh Kya Meet apne exam dene ja sakti hai??

Babita Aunty: Beta how can be this possible, Meet kaise de payegi apna exam and as doctos said usko rest ki bahot zarurat hai. No! Sorry but I really Cant allow this.

MeetH: Doduram, Chot mujhe lagi hai sir pe ya tujhe. Kaise likh paungi me. Mere se toh ek Ungli bhi hilayi nahi jaa rahi is plaster aur gale ke patte se.

MeetA: Mom, Don't worry Meet ko sach me koi problem nahi hogi. Trust me! Iski responsibilty me leta ho.

Babita Aunty: Ab if you are so sure about this, then I have faith in you beta. 

MeetH: Kya Chal raha hai tere Dimag me??

MeetA : Are Tum bhi kya Yaad rakhogi, Ki Kitna genuis hai tumhara yeh Pati.

he said smiling at her. But Ab chalo 15 mins hai sirf exam start hone me. 

They both rushes to the Exam hall where they finds Isha Girl of their same age.

MeetA: Well Done Isha, and thank you so much.

Isha: kya Bhai Aap bhi, Bhabi ke liye kuch bhi.

MeetH: Ab koi manne Batayega ki ho kya raha hai??

MeetA: Meet, Jab Koi kisi Chot ya Disability ke Vajh se khud Exam nahi de sakta. Toh Writers ki help se inki yeh problem solve ho jati hai. So Mene tumhare liye ek Writer dhud liya Joh tumhari aaj help karegi.

MeetH: Kya?? Sach me!! 

MeetA: Ab Chalo yeh log Isha ne tumhara bag laya hai, Ab jao Bas 5 mins hai exam start hone me.

MeetH smiled liked crazy and went with her writer to give her Exam.

(After 2 hours)

MeetH came outside almost Running. To find her Husband standing near thier car waiting for her. 

MeetA: So Meet!! Kaisa gaya exam?? I hope Ab tum roti hui shakal nahi banaogi.

MeetH: Doduram sach me manna padega tere theez dimag ko. Kya batou itni kuch hu me. Man kar raha hai chum lu.

She then realised what she said in excitement. MeetA got shocked listening to this 

MeetH: Mera matlab hai ki tera idea bohot kamal ka tha. Chal tu bhi kya yaad rakhega, Tune meri itni help ki. Uske badle tu jo bolega me voh karungi.

MeetA: Aacha.. Toh lau phir mera kiss!

MeetH stares at him shockingly thinking how will she kiss him, Or how can she refuse him after all she only promised him to ask for anything.

MeetA starts laughing like crazy seeing her like this.

MeetA : Are baba me Mazak kar raha tha Don't worry. Nahi chahiye mujhe kiss.

(Voh toh me tumse badme le lunga) Thinking to himself.

Precap:

MeetA finds a Diary under MeetH pillow. When he was about to open it MeetH snatches it from his hand. He gets suspicious about this Behaviour as MeetH never reacts furiously like this.

Hey guys I hope you like it. And do let me know If i should continue or not. Please do tag other as well who would like to read this, as I'm new here and don't know much people.

THANKYOU FOR READING

Edited by Shramannimik - 2 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

this is so wonderful…. tagging few more folks

Shivanyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow!

It was so good ❤️

Great first chapter! Look forward to reading more.