Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The guy who ran the gym I went to had huge blown up posters of himself in underwear all over a wall.  I thought it was odd.  I joked about it one day and his assistant said " M-Sir is Mr India Railway station ". Lol.  It was hard not to laugh .  Anyway it turned out he represented the Railways at one of these contests.   

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think female pagaent winners are more popular because objectifying women comes to people naturally and a woman being declared miss whatever used to be seen as a measure of her worth but with guys we expect more ? 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Someone please introduce him to Karan Johar

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Manushi is pretty but I find her boring and bland. I want the new miss universe to get work, she has that fire pc had. I didn’t even know there are guys pageant, I am sorry to say this but that suppose to be for girls unless your gay 

YourCat thumbnail

Not that good looking 

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Bcos end of the day, the man isn’t a showpiece in Bollywood movies, he gets the best dialogues, the dances the fights, the story. The woman is the show piece so it’s easier to cast a good looking girl but more tough to cast a guy just for looks. 

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Not hero material anyways

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I knew about Mr Universe which is more like a bodybuilding championship but didn't know about Mr World ( which involves activities like water skiing, mountain biking, marathon running)

Arnold Schwarzenegger won five Mr Universe, seven times Mr Olympia titles

Anyway a meeting between this Mr World and K,Jo should be arranged... He's a good looking guy and deserves a chance... Hope Kjo feels the same way

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BettyA1

I knew about Mr Universe which is more like a bodybuilding championship but didn't know about Mr World ( which involves activities like water skiing, mountain biking, marathon running)

Arnold Schwarzenegger won five Mr Universe, seven times Mr Olympia titles

Anyway a meeting between this Mr World and K,Jo should be arranged... He's a good looking guy and deserves a chance... Hope Kjo feels the same way

Was he the only one competing? 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Because bollywood is male dominated industry and female adds glam quotient as per mindset of producers...

Oldies khans kumar devgan need to retire ASAP to give chances to new comers

Edited by naaznin - 2 years ago