PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

It has 5.58 M views in about 5.5 days.

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: snehal7001

i am big fan of her voice ( most of the people not me only ) and i like her in indian idol where she shown that she respect her mom and dad, but now in reality because of her , people trolling badly her mom and dad, i dont know what she will get doing this ( may be just to happy ARUDEEP fandom ),

I don’t think Arunita cares about any fandom. She is barely active on SM.
She has a good head on her shoulders and seems to be very close to her family. It’s very unfair to point fingers at her parents. I know there are some YouTube channels that claim they know everything and say spiteful stuff which in turn leads to people getting judgmental about her family. They made her mom into a villain. Not right!

Frankly none of us know what the real situation is and it is unfair to judge them individually or their families.Their friendship is obviously intact and her manager is with her on the Uttarakhand trip. PD seems to get along fine with her manager. I was surprised he sat in the middle seat between Aru and Darshini on the Toronto to Delhi flight. I hate middle seats and hats off to anyone sitting there on such a long flight. I have flown that flight once and would never do such a long flight again and definitely not the middle seat!

Yes she is young and I hope she doesn’t make any hasty personal decisions.
In general. it is better for a family to show some support and draw some boundaries instead of objecting or rejecting child’s choices in life. Rejection and objection can lead to retaliation. I am of course speaking in general. This obviously is not the case with Aru.

She has immense talent and I am sure she will shine in her professional life too.

altgr thumbnail
Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice video. Better story telling than Octopus videos!
Is that his gf? I think he posted a pic with her once before. Maybe just one of his fans who has now featured in his MV.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

Nice video. Better story telling than Octopus videos!
Is that his gf? I think he posted a pic with her once before. Maybe just one of his fans who has now featured in his MV.

Himani Dave is a self proclaimed International Fashion Model who is from London.
She is a fan and active supporter of Sawai.
She has done a few fashion shows in Rajasthan.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

I want to hear something from Ashish..he is inactive on insta since few days

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

ZEE and Sony sign agreement to create India's 2nd largest entertainment network

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/media/entertainment/media/zee-sony-merger-companies-all-set-to-sign-on-the-dotted-line/articleshow/88421982.cms

Edited by Realityshow - 2 years ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail

So NP Singh is moving to a bigger role - which is good for him.

One wonders, however, whether the merged entity under Goenka rather than Singh will follow the growth trajectory of Sony or the decline trajectory of Zee.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Arunita in what seems to be Uttrakhand. No information about the date.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXxbAL0Pzw1/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by PV_IFhandle - 2 years ago
SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
It is relative with your expectation. To me, Fursat is already a super duper blockbuster hit 😉😆
Edited by SamirM - 2 years ago