Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Just realized Darshini promoted Fursat on her insta story..she also seems to get along well with the gang

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: niyati13

Just realized Darshini promoted Fursat on her insta story..she also seems to get along well with the gang

I have noticed in the past several days that she seems to have become the proxy for promoting / liking Octopus related stuff on IG.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Hmm..seems like all involved parties have reached n amicable solution but youtubers and media have made a mountain out of molehill..thankfully mainstream media hasn't taken much notice..they r busy with the bigger fish

All well that ends well

Edited by niyati13 - 2 years ago
Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

How much difference an appearance in Idol can make!
Anoushka was a finalist in SRGMPA 2018 and was lost to the music world after her early elimination.
It took a 12th place finish in Idol 12 for her to "finally, I can give him(dad) & mom anything that they want & can gift them anything I want to…" 😃

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXc_pOQN9c8/

Edited by Realityshow - 2 years ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Anoushka was a finalist in SRGMPA 2018 and was lost to the music world after her early elimination.
It took a 12th place finish in Idol 12 for her to "finally, I can give him(dad) & mom anything that they want & can gift them anything I want to…" 😃

Very touching! Wishing her well.

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

so sweet by anoushka
Kyahikahoon thumbnail

That's so sweet..she mentioned recording for something in Mumbai. I like her voice..glad she is getting her deserved recognition...and good friends

Nachiket's story is funny..Anoushka ne Naya TV liya hai😆

There may be n number of things wrong with Indian Idol but they know how to create a public connect.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Sometimes we just prefer to see things only in black n white..that it's either right or completely wrong..we forget Grey areas..

Business decisions require a certain navigation through these Grey areas. We as viewers didn't like quite a few things in Indian Idol..but their assessment of contestants and their potential was spot on. Also how to take the show to top of trp charts and make the viewers glued to the show..this is something others need to learn..it's not easy to keep a whole season popular for 8-9 months with same set of contestants. And this viewership in turn helped all of top 15, not just the finalists.

altgr thumbnail

So Superstar Singer 2 is still on, just got delayed.