Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1194442 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

Oh yeah. πŸ˜†I watched Wazir wayy back and remember liking it, don’t remember the end though. May be I should revisit and see if I will like it even better now.

But rewatching those movies aren't really fun if you already know how it all plays out. πŸ˜† If you don't remember it, you might enjoy the suspense they keep till the end.

I went to watch it with a cousin back then and there were probably five other people in the theater apart from us. Guess not everyone enjoys cerebral stuff. πŸ˜†

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

But rewatching those movies aren't really fun if you already know how it all plays out. πŸ˜† If you don't remember it, you might enjoy the suspense they keep till the end.

I went to watch it with a cousin back then and there were probably five other people in the theater apart from us. Guess not everyone enjoys cerebral stuff. πŸ˜†

I watched it on Netflix though and that’s the thing with watching at home, you tend to miss half the stuff (especially if you are like me who does a lot of multitasking). Now that you tell me, I doubt I even got around to watching it till the end.πŸ˜†. These kind of movies have to be watched in the theater so that you can focus better and enjoy all the nuances. But not many have that kind of patience, I agree. Not everyone can enjoy the movies like October and go back for a repeat watch.πŸ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

And also how Kat has looked like 4336356 different people from MPKK days to now.πŸ˜†

This is rolling around on the floor funny πŸ˜†

An yes Raajneeti was a fun movie 🀩

1194442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

I watched it on Netflix though and that’s the thing with watching at home, you tend to miss half the stuff (especially if you are like me who does a lot of multitasking). Now that you tell me, I doubt I even got around to watching it till the end.πŸ˜†. These kind of movies have to be watched in the theater so that you can focus better and enjoy all the nuances. But not many have that kind of patience, I agree. Not everyone can enjoy the movies like October and go back for a repeat watch.πŸ˜†

If it's something like Inception where you cannot even blink lest you miss a key plot device, then it's best to watch it in the theater.... or on your laptop by yourself with the doors locked even though you risk giving people wrong ideas with that one. πŸ˜† I just put a lighthearted rom com on while multitasking if I know my eyes won't be glued to the screen .. πŸ˜†

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ranveer and Shahid.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Shahid’s body is probably the only real one from this list. The others have looked quite plastic from time to time

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Arjun from years ago until Inkaar and D day.

John from Dhoom

Ranveer .

Ranveer is the only one with proportionate legs . The rest of them have huge torsos and skinny-ish ankles ...which ruins everything.

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sid ☺️

10 hot photos of Sidharth Malhotra that will make you sweat profusely

JayaBachan thumbnail
Look how perfect his nose and fingers are. πŸ₯²