Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169813 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

According to wikipedia Arjun is 1.81m. I honestly forgot how caliente he is. What a waste of eye candy, why on earth didn’t he capitalize on his charms more? :(

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

John, all the others are kinda short..

Edit: oh yeah completely forgot my fellow Dutchman: Arjun ofc 🤤

791198 thumbnail

John for me! His body is perfect

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sorein

According to wikipedia Arjun is 1.81m. I honestly forgot how caliente he is. What a waste of eye candy, why on earth didn’t he capitalize on his charms more? :(

Breaks my heart. I’ve been in love with him since I was 10 years old. I was in AWE during Pyar Ishk Aur Mohabbat, Moksha and Dewaanapan. Not only is he tall, but he has the most perfectly chiseled face, sexy dimples and the hottest voice. How TF is he so underrated? 🥲
1194442 thumbnail

John bulked up wayy too much afterwards and started looking like a meathead to me. I preferred his body from Jism and Dhoom days.

I like Ranveer's body, it's neither too lean, nor too bulky .... it's just right. Same with Arjun's. With the way Arjun looks and sounds at the same time, his cup runneth over!! 🤩 esp when he was younger, he was the perfect package.

1194442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Breaks my heart. I’ve been in love with him since I was 10 years old. I was in AWE during Pyar Ishk Aur Mohabbat, Moksha and Dewaanapan. Not only is he tall, but he has the most perfectly chiseled face, sexy dimples and the hottest voice. How TF is he so underrated? 🥲

I watched Rajneeti yesterday finally -- couldn't stand Ranbir and Kat when it first came out and Arjun had to be the collateral damage. 😆 Rock-on is another one I haven't watched ... and Roy too.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

I watched Rajneeti yesterday finally -- couldn't stand Ranbir and Kat when it first came out and Arjun had to be the collateral damage. 😆 Rock-on is another one I haven't watched ... and Roy too.

Rajneeti is a good movie. First time I noticed Ranbir as an actor . Did you like it?

1194442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

Rajneeti is a good movie. First time I noticed Ranbir as an actor . Did you like it?

Ranbir acts well when the role is suited for him. I noticed how different Ranbir looked back then and how he looks like a shell of his former self now. And also how Kat has looked like 4336356 different people from MPKK days to now.😆

It was a good one time watch and I thought it was interesting how every person embodied Mahabharat characters too.

loginidran thumbnail

Ranbir acts well when the role is suited for him. I noticed how different Ranbir looked back then and how he looks like a shell of his former self now. And also how Kat has looked like 4336356 different people from MPKK days to now.😆

It was a good one time watch and I thought it was interesting how every person embodied Mahabharat characters too.

So true. Ranbir in WUS and Rajneeti was at his best looks wise.

True about Katrina also. She entered the movies when she was really young and literally did all her growing up both physically and mentally during making the movies. :)

@Bold: Yes that’s the most interesting part for me also. I love the plots with a lot of symbolisms and subtexts.

Edited by catchmeifucan - 2 years ago
1194442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

So true. Ranbir in WUS and Rajneeti was at his best looks wise.

@Bold: Yes that’s the most interesting part for me also. I love the plots with a lot of symbolisms and subtexts.

yup, me too! if you like that kinda stuff, Wazir is another one. It's based on chess and the characters represent chess pieces. 😆 Farhan and AB Sr. are the main characters. Though Wazir was dark and depressing and wasn't nearly as successful as Rajneeti, I was pretty floored at the end.

loginidran thumbnail

yup, me too! if you like that kinda stuff, Wazir is another one. It's based on chess and the characters represent chess pieces. 😆 Farhan and AB Sr. are the main characters. Though Wazir was dark and depressing and wasn't nearly as successful as Rajneeti, I was pretty floored at the end.

Oh yeah. 😆I watched Wazir wayy back and remember liking it, don’t remember the end though. May be I should revisit and see if I will like it even better now.