Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Nitu see this show can give competetiin to Udariyan at 7. Pm. From makers of GHKPM . Neil is promoting

https://twitter.com/kritisri/status/1473236867663335427?s=20

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Completely agree .

The fact that such behavior is not termed wrong by the makers is the disturbing thing . From her time it was clear she was in need of help how could she not sense the urgency in the tone . She will awaits remain in “I am always right and won’t apologize “ mode . It’s never her mistake . She can question his character in public multiple times then also it’s not her mistake but Virat’s but when there is role reversal she becomes the victim .

She loves to play the Victim card every time when things don't go according to her way. That's Sai and she'll always remain this way.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

One must learn from Sai how to insult someone’s effort . She is openly saying on stage she has no one and is lonely and the one who couldn’t make it is not worried about her success and achievements. Wow she forgot what Virat has done for her studies ans she doesn’t think twice in insulting him in public without knowing what might have stopped him from reaching her function. I will say now Virat deserves better than Sai period . How could she wash her dirty linen in public

I guess it's better she leaves Chavan Mansion and Virat should let her go. That's best for both of them. If there was a role reversal and if Sai was proven innocent would se have given a chance to this relation? She would have given him a big lecture and left him.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

I can see now why some feel she is self centered . It’s all about her . As long people prioritize her , listen to her and follow her instructions she is good to them but the moment they do something she doesn’t approve of her nasty side comes out.

I agree with the edited part , where is professionalism in her conduct . She is busy taunting her husband through speeches and it’s an insult to the college , her faculty and her own achievements . I can’t believe a person who cannot have control over her emotions is going to be a doctor . People have personal problems and so they go and talk about that in official functions and meetings ?

Why does she love Ayi, Ninad, Pulkit, Devyani, Mohit, Samrat and Shivani bua? This is the reason she loves them so much. All these people ignore her faults, prioritise her over Virat and are always praising her. She's not only making a mockery of her family, her achievements but herself too.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Nitu see this show can give competetiin to Udariyan at 7. Pm. From makers of GHKPM . Neil is promoting

https://twitter.com/kritisri/status/1473236867663335427?s=20

Yes, definitely. Those who are jealous of Ghum will have one more show to compete.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Was Sadanand alive in KD and if so why does Shruthi die? And, if not who kidnaps Sai?

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Why does she love Ayi, Ninad, Pulkit, Devyani, Mohit, Samrat and Shivani bua? This is the reason she loves them so much. All these people ignore her faults, prioritise her over Virat and are always praising her. She's not only making a mockery of her family, her achievements but herself too.

So true . They blindly support her because they are not at the receiving end . It’s always Virat who has to bear her stubbornness, immaturity and arrogance . I really wish they show Virat leaving her with his family and moving to a different place and focus on his career . None of them deserve Virat .