Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

You could see Virat’s humiliation by Sai but what about Virat who wrote Shriti as Mrs Chavan? Didn’t he humiliate the right of Sai as his wife? The receptionist and hospital staff think Shriti as Mrs Chavan. Isn’t it humiliation for Sai?

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

You could see Virat’s humiliation by Sai but what about Virat who wrote Shriti as Mrs Chavan? Didn’t he humiliate the right of Sai as his wife? The receptionist and hospital staff think Shriti as Mrs Chavan. Isn’t it humiliation for Sai?

Does two wrongs make right ? Just because Virat called Shruthi as his wife to protect her Sai should humiliate Virat by calling him unsupportive spouse ? What made Sai say this ? Is it after she knew what he did in the hospital or before that ? He called Shruthi his wife to save her and there was no ill intentions . You know very well my opinion about Virat helping Shruthi by hiding from his department. I don’t like that and don’t support him but doesn’t mean Sai can go on the stage and make him Virat a villain . Can Virat also do this when Sai makes a mistake .
Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Does two wrongs make right ? Just because Virat called Shruthi as his wife to protect her Sai should humiliate Virat by calling him unsupportive spouse ? What made Sai say this ? Is it after she knew what he did in the hospital or before that ?

You very well know my opinion about Virat helping Shruthi by hiding from his department. I don’t like that but doesn’t mean Sai can go on the stage and make him Virat a villain . Can Virat also do this when Sai makes a mistake .

When one’s mind is filled with fear of losing her man to another lady with valid reasons,she could think about nothing but the way she is taken for a ride. The man who promised so much last night went away to be with Shriti. How could Sai behave in a balanced way on stage! Leave alone Sai,my mind is restless since Virat brought Shriti to hotel.I am getting panicked even at the thought of Shriti. I never ff any scenes of Pakhi but now I am doing that whenever Shriti apoears on screen.

When I am in such a position,unable to even bear with her presence,how could Sai tolerate and be patient!

Edited by ltelidevara - 2 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

That’s what is going to happen . In the end , it’s always others mistakes never hers . Sai is very impulsive in nature and that’s definitely not a good quality to have for a doctor . I am not talking about Virat and Shruthi but in general she lacks patience .

Agree. Hope Vankar proves us wrong. I would be very happy.

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly . I remember Cheeku had made a post on that in the MF . How conveniently she shares what benefits her and doesn’t share the complete truth . Be it from Neighbour drama to this conversation with Aai . If someone from other than Sai had done this then they would not be spared by PH and fandom .

True. Sai can do anything and noone will utter a single word but if someone else does the same thing then everyone will gang up and bash that person.

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Agree. Hope Vankar proves us wrong. I would be very happy.

Agree . For once I want him to prove us wrong .
1169321 thumbnail

One must learn from Sai how to insult someone’s effort . She is openly saying on stage she has no one and is lonely and the one who couldn’t make it is not worried about her success and achievements. Wow she forgot what Virat has done for her studies ans she doesn’t think twice in insulting him in public without knowing what might have stopped him from reaching her function. I will say now Virat deserves better than Sai period . How could she wash her dirty linen in public

The precap 😂😂😂

Who would say this in her award ceremony? Who is there to listen to someone's married life? Sai is weird AF...how is this person a topper, is beyond me

People write speech and deliver it, they are asked to make it as professional as possible and sometimes students don't get to deliver it

When I got my gold medal, the governor of our state was there and we didn't even get a chance to give the speech because she didn't have time

Edited by NoraSM - 2 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

The precap 😂😂😂

Who would say this in her award ceremony? Who is there to listen to someone's married life? Sai is weird AF

Isn’t it ? Just a few days back during her stage shows she praised the same family and credited her husband to be the reason for the her being in the college but today she says she is alone and no one supported her . Tomorrow when things goes back to normal she will say a different version . I wonder how people take her seriously?
1169321 thumbnail

Isn’t it ? Just a few days back during her stage shows she praised the same family and credited her husband to be the reason for the her being in the college but today she says she is alone and no one supported her . Tomorrow when things goes back to normal she will say a different version . I wonder how people take her seriously?

I have edited my post..please check

People take her seriously because she is FL otherwise she is an extremely toxic person to live with, I have always maintained that I can never live with Sai because she cares about herself and none else

Sairat has always been about Sai and in her terms

Edited by NoraSM - 2 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I have edited my post..please check

People take her seriously because she is FL otherwise she is an extremely toxic person to live with, I have always maintained that I can never live with Sai because she cares about herself and none else

Sairat has always been about Sai and in her terms

I can see now why some feel she is self centered . It’s all about her . As long people prioritize her , listen to her and follow her instructions she is good to them but the moment they do something she doesn’t approve of her nasty side comes out.

I agree with the edited part , where is professionalism in her conduct . She is busy taunting her husband through speeches and it’s an insult to the college , her faculty and her own achievements . I can’t believe a person who cannot have control over her emotions is going to be a doctor . People have personal problems and so they go and talk about that in official functions and meetings ?