Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Watched a few clips and man, do i regret🤦‍♀️

Never thought I would say this about Sai.

How immature can you getsmiley24

I mean I know you are angry and all. I could understand your anger and you were not wrong in being angry then. But the woman on the phone is clearly saying that situation can get worse. Being a would be doctor, don't you think there are emergencies that require attention. Instead of thinking about it, you broke the phone.

You are married to a police officer fgs. Some situations are more important than your ego. And there was a precap in which she was like I won't forgive virat sir this time. I was thinking at that time, will you apologize to virat at least this time. Or you are going to remain in your I-am-always-right-and-won't-apologize-when-it-comes-to-virat modesmiley24

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

I don’t know why I am still watching this show . I was ok with anything but butchering Virat to an extent that he is called a traitor is sadistic behavior from Vankar . Atleast in KD they didn’t play with Rono’s dignity but here Vankar loves other characters more than Virat and can do anything to elevate others at the expense of Virat . Seriously, I am only watching for Neil else I would have stopped long back

Just came across this video of Neil . He is so happy dancing with his college buddies …such a talented actor definitely deserves a better character and maybe he should do some dance reality show so we are spared from ITV’s ML butchering process

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXsD1t1Bszo/?utm_medium=copy_link

You have echoed my thoughts. I too am putting up with this show only for Neil.

I watched his video. He's truly talented.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

More than anyone I am disappointed with Virat’s characterization. Why does Vankar has so much grudge against Virat ? Is it the PH which is doing this ?

Sadiltl , Dear you might not like what I have written below so please feel free to ignore the below post .

I must say Virat is surrounded by manipulative ladies . Pakhi conveniently blames Virat by hiding the real Vaada Virat gave her . Shruthi is a mystery to me so I won’t comment much but she does comes across as manipulative time to time . The best of all is the women Virat loves ..Sai . Everytime how nicely she hides the truth that’s not convenient to her . Today , she claims Devi and Aai doesn’t know how badly Virat treats her ? Seriously ? After him revealing about the threat only thing she reveals to everyone is Virat never shared anything with her ans convinced Shruthi to meet in the morning. Wow what a liar . Did she forget he told her about him in danger . Why not share it with his mother ? Did she share he spoke to Shruthi in her presence and never convinced her anything. I am done with this PH , they are favoring Sai over other characters and it’s very evident . It’s time I detach myself from the show . I am sorry if I offended anyone but this show is a crap which just wants to whitewash Sai . I think I won’t care if the TRPs goes down either . Neil deserves better PH .

From the beginning Sai was the most favourite to the PH and Vankar. Each time something happened they very conveniently made Sai the VICTIM and Virat the SCAPEGOAT. So, it's no wonder that in this track too Sai doesn't reveal everything to the family and let them think that she's the victim.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Be positive. You will be surprised. I am thinking they are going the trust way. And I am guessing IPS will be back soon too.

If it goes the way you're saying it would be great.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

He was not behaving as an officer. His job was finished when he killed Sada. What he is doing is to protect his wife (according to Sada, she has no role or will not have a role) and tobe born child. For Virat, Sruthi was a criminal, who might want to have a chance at life because she is going to be a mother.

If after all this, Sruthi betrays his trust, plays him then he will definitely regret his decision. And who knows gives up his post.

Virat said in one of this dialogues not sure to whom though, that he is not doing this as a police officer but as a friend. He is not helping a naxalite, he is a helping the wife of a naxalite, who might have been one but willing to come of it for her baby's sake. With that opinion, he took a decision. He can be wrong. He is not a God. In the given situation, he made this choice and stuck to it.

He prirotized his word to a dying friend than his job. Now what to do? He will lose his job for this and he is ready for it. Sai suffering due to his actions is a collateral damage. Whether to live with this kind of a person is her personal choice. Nothing wrong if she stays with him nor wrong if she decides to go away from him. Sometimes, every one is correct in their stand and wrong too. Thats life. Thats why the story becomes interesting. Atleast for me.

I agree with you. He told to DIG that whatever he's doing is not as an ACP but as a friend. He can't back off from his promise but knows the consequences too and is even ready to face it. But, I do hope everything falls into place and Virat and his profession is not butchered beyond redemption.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

I watched this video. It was just Wow! Mindblowing.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: JoonaMohalla

Watched a few clips and man, do i regret🤦‍♀️

Never thought I would say this about Sai.

How immature can you getsmiley24

I mean I know you are angry and all. I could understand your anger and you were not wrong in being angry then. But the woman on the phone is clearly saying that situation can get worse. Being a would be doctor, don't you think there are emergencies that require attention. Instead of thinking about it, you broke the phone.

You are married to a police officer fgs. Some situations are more important than your ego. And there was a precap in which she was like I won't forgive virat sir this time. I was thinking at that time, will you apologize to virat at least this time. Or you are going to remain in your I-am-always-right-and-won't-apologize-when-it-comes-to-virat modesmiley24

Sai is always right. This is how she is and so she never introspects her action. Sai and apology don't go hand in hand. When she'll realise that there was nothing between Virat and Shruthi she'll try to behave as if it was his fault because he hid everything and that's why she doubted him and forget everything she said. Apology will go with the wind. I don't know how she's going to be a doctor. She lacks patience which every doctor should have.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

I guess this track will lead to trust or confession. According to a TC article Sadanand will return and he'll come to know that Shruthi is with Virat. He will misunderstand her and will want to avenge him. Sai too will leave Chavan Mansion and will get trapped by Sadanand's men. And, then Virat will go on another mission to save her. I thought this should be fake but someone mentioned on Twitter that it was there on Instagram stories.