Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Can anyone let me know if yesterday's precap heading towards a divorce?

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

She didn’t talk about the divorce . She said if she will leave if she finds out something is brewing between Shruthi and him
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

She didn’t talk about the divorce . She said if she will leave if she finds out something is brewing between Shruthi and him

Oh! O. K

404_NotFound thumbnail

I don’t know why I am still watching this show . I was ok with anything but butchering Virat to an extent that he is called a traitor is sadistic behavior from Vankar . Atleast in KD they didn’t play with Rono’s dignity but here Vankar loves other characters more than Virat and can do anything to elevate others at the expense of Virat . Seriously, I am only watching for Neil else I would have stopped long back

Just came across this video of Neil . He is so happy dancing with his college buddies …such a talented actor definitely deserves a better character and maybe he should do some dance reality show so we are spared from ITV’s ML butchering process

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXsD1t1Bszo/?utm_medium=copy_link

404_NotFound thumbnail

More than anyone I am disappointed with Virat’s characterization. Why does Vankar has so much grudge against Virat ? Is it the PH which is doing this ?

Sadiltl , Dear you might not like what I have written below so please feel free to ignore the below post .

I must say Virat is surrounded by manipulative ladies . Pakhi conveniently blames Virat by hiding the real Vaada Virat gave her . Shruthi is a mystery to me so I won’t comment much but she does comes across as manipulative time to time . The best of all is the women Virat loves ..Sai . Everytime how nicely she hides the truth that’s not convenient to her . Today , she claims Devi and Aai doesn’t know how badly Virat treats her ? Seriously ? After him revealing about the threat only thing she reveals to everyone is Virat never shared anything with her ans convinced Shruthi to meet in the morning. Wow what a liar . Did she forget he told her about him in danger . Why not share it with his mother ? Did she share he spoke to Shruthi in her presence and never convinced her anything. I am done with this PH , they are favoring Sai over other characters and it’s very evident . It’s time I detach myself from the show . I am sorry if I offended anyone but this show is a crap which just wants to whitewash Sai . I think I won’t care if the TRPs goes down either . Neil deserves better PH .

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

I dont think they will go there. I am sensing that Virat will leave after the Zillat tomorrow and they will converge on KD. Sada coming back and Virat-Sada confrontation and Sai going to virat on his birthday. lets hope for the best.

sadiltl thumbnail

Be positive. You will be surprised. I am thinking they are going the trust way. And I am guessing IPS will be back soon too.

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Be positive. You will be surprised. I am thinking they are going the trust way. And I am guessing IPS will be back soon too.

Thank you for the positive thoughts . I am not too worried about Sairat but even if IPS is back how can they justify an honest officer was once ready to betray his job for some Vaada ?
ltelidevara thumbnail

Nitu

Right now I am not at all able to connect with anything other than how Vankar cheated Neil into playing a role of ACP who can’t stand for his ideals and cheat the Dept. seriously! This is prime time show. What message he is giving through his role?

Sai’s lack of trust harms her relationship only but Virat’s disloyalty effects nation itself. Naxalism is a threat to country and is this the way Vankar is handling it?

Edited by ltelidevara - 2 years ago