Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Don’t forget. Vankar erased that kidnap part from the script. Yes Virat should talk to DIG.

I want his ACP stature to remain unspoilt at any cost.

I know Vankar doesn’t want to bring the kidnapping track but can viewers forget it ?

Me too . Anything is ok but not Virat losing his respect and job but I think Vankar wants to do that to him . Unlike Sai’s time where he tried making people forget the kidnapping track in Virat’s case he will ensure to bring this in his future track too where Virat will be humiliated .

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4

Is it Shruti Or Shriti? I have read both several times and I'm not watching the show. So that doesn't help either😆

What's her name😳

I'm confused...

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the tag Nitu😳

LiveLife321 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi nitu & all,

Hope all are doing good. Sorry yaar, I have stopped watching ghum long back and was not able to convince myself to watch it again. Don't want to add stress to my life because of Sai's multiple personality disorder. I am only watching Anupama & I am happy with it's positive vibes.

Take care guys ❤️❤️

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveLife321

Hi nitu & all,

Hope all are doing good. Sorry yaar, I have stopped watching ghum long back and was not able to convince myself to watch it again. Don't want to add stress to my life because of Sai's multiple personality disorder. I am only watching Anupama & I am happy with it's positive vibes.

Take care guys ❤️❤️

Hey Latha ,

How are you ? I completely understand what made you stop watching it .I would say good decision

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: JoonaMohalla

Is it Shruti Or Shriti? I have read both several times and I'm not watching the show. So that doesn't help either😆

What's her name😳

I'm confused...

Both are Sanskrit words.

Shruti means veda

Shriti means path,way

I particularly won’t use Shruti because she doesn’t deserve the name that means our pious veda

She is an anti social element that is why.

LiveLife321 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Hey Latha ,

How are you ? I completely understand what made you stop watching it .I would say good decision

Hi nitu,

Good dear. Last too months were too busy with functions and events. Alot was going on in personal life so don't want to add little more stress that too for some fictional characters. We can't change the flow, only thing in our hands is either accept it or move on. I am really enjoying Anupama and it's my present stress buster. Will continue watching it till it remains the same.

Hope all is well at your end dear.

Thanks for the tag. ❤️

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveLife321

Hi nitu,

Good dear. Last too months were too busy with functions and events. Alot was going on in personal life so don't want to add little more stress that too for some fictional characters. We can't change the flow, only thing in our hands is either accept it or move on. I am really enjoying Anupama and it's my present stress buster. Will continue watching it till it remains the same.

Hope all is well at your end dear.

Thanks for the tag. ❤️

Same here . Alot is happening on the personal front that’s keeping me busy . I agree serials should be stress buster but unfortunately ghum is not one . I am little attached to the show so I still watch it but little less involved than before .
404_NotFound thumbnail
I already read in the MF .. good start ..I can’t wait to read the next two chapters. The story has taken a interesting turn with Sada back and Virat back to IPs mode ,.