Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

It was a good episode. It was a welcome change to see Virat share his feelings on how hurt he felt when Sai disowned him on the stage . You cannot help feel bad for the man when everyone was questioning him and he had to prove he attended the function .

Wow! Great. With whom did he share his feelings? Sunny?

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Wow! Great. With whom did he share his feelings? Sunny?

He spoke to Sai infront of all . Like always his family especially his mom never understood his feelings and everyone was behind him as to why he didn’t come infront if he attended the function. Ashwini feels ashamed of her upbringing because her son is mistreating his wife but she is ok if her DIL insults her son on stage .

When Mohit tells about the hospital incident to Samrat and Sunny . Samrat feels Virat is betraying Sai while Sunny feels there is some reason why Virat is doing so . Do you see the difference between so called Jeeva and Sunny . Jeeva Shiva bond is a scam .

404_NotFound thumbnail
agree but if Virat is confidently asking for more time there must be something he must have planned for Shruthi.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

agree but if Virat is confidently asking for more time there must be something he must have planned for Shruthi.

What plan Nitu? Sada didn’t return.

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

What plan Nitu? Sada didn’t return.

I don’t think Virat is expecting Sada to be alive . I don’t know what Vankar has planned but off late Virat seems to be calm . He might be waiting for Shruthi to be back to normal now that she has delivered. He might find some safe place for her and make her independent. I think unless he feels he won’t put Sai and his family in danger he won’t reveal to them even if he has to bear their wrath . I know he is being stupid but we have to give to him for trying to safeguard his family
ltelidevara thumbnail

I don’t think Virat is expecting Sada to be alive . I don’t know what Vankar has planned but off late Virat seems to be calm . He might be waiting for Shruthi to be back to normal now that she has delivered. He might find some safe place for her and make her independent. I think unless he feels he won’t put Sai and his family in danger he won’t reveal to them even if he has to bear their wrath . I know he is being stupid but we have to give to him for trying to safeguard his family

You think making her independent is that easy? He has to attend on her and her baby for many things like getting him vaccinated,this that..

She is too demanding also.

ltelidevara thumbnail

Neil explains..he is the best to tell us I always believe

https://twitter.com/ASubhagamini/status/1474683510115823616?s=20

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

He spoke to Sai infront of all . Like always his family especially his mom never understood his feelings and everyone was behind him as to why he didn’t come infront if he attended the function. Ashwini feels ashamed of her upbringing because her son is mistreating his wife but she is ok if her DIL insults her son on stage .

When Mohit tells about the hospital incident to Samrat and Sunny . Samrat feels Virat is betraying Sai while Sunny feels there is some reason why Virat is doing so . Do you see the difference between so called Jeeva and Sunny . Jeeva Shiva bond is a scam .

I'm not surprised with Ashwini. She'll never change. Samrat is first Sai's brother and then Virat's. Infact he will always choose Sai above Virat. Sunny is a true friend. I hope he stays with him during his tough time.