Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

I agree with whatever you have mentioned. Sai needs to improve a lot in her behaviour. She needs to stop and think before taking hasty decisions. It's Sai's fault all the way.

Agree but like always makers will not show Sai realizing her mistakes . She can question someone character , humiliate her husband in public , throw phones around and pick up husbands call without his permission everything is justified . Didn’t we see Vankar trying his best to show Sai did nothing wrong in throwing phones , invading his privacy and the family was blaming Virat next morning saying he shouted at her for throwing the phone .
404_NotFound thumbnail

In reality noone will tolerate someone like Sai.

True … if she was not a FL this grey side of hers would be highlighted. She comes across as manipulative
404_NotFound thumbnail

I agree but how is this possible? Will she leave Chavan Mansion after Virat brings Shruthi home? And, then she'll misunderstand him? And, what do you mean by converge on KD?

I don’t trust tellychakkar articles . I feel they might either show court drama or Sada kidnapping Sai and Virat saving her and Sai and her family knowing the truth .

One thing I can gurantee is even if they copy KD , they won’t copy how Rono gave cold shoulders to people who didn’t trust him . In ghum we will see Virat not uttering anything

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail

This is what happens with Virat each time there's a misunderstanding between him and Sai. Ashwini will ask Virat to understand her but she'll never ask the samething from Sai. I wish Virat stops answering to any of their questions. Let them think whatever they want.

Yes I want Virat to not give any explanation. They have already declared him guilty so what’s the use of giving any explanations? Sai’s family can continue their detective job if they are interested to know the complete truth else they can get their little daughter/sister marry a man they think will value her .

I wish Virat had some spine and he could show people the mirror . Samrat who left his wife for an year is teaching him about husband’s duties . Ninad who ill treated his wife for years is teaching him how to adore husband ans wife relationship. Pulkit a man who assumed his wife married someone and didn’t find out about her for 10 yrs is advising Virat . If Virat had shown them the mirror these people wouldn’t have dared to corner him . I think such things are reserved only for Sai .

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

How’s the episode? I didn’t watch yet

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

How’s the episode? I didn’t watch yet

It was a good episode. It was a welcome change to see Virat share his feelings on how hurt he felt when Sai disowned him on the stage . You cannot help feel bad for the man when everyone was questioning him and he had to prove he attended the function .
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Agree but like always makers will not show Sai realizing her mistakes . She can question someone character , humiliate her husband in public , throw phones around and pick up husbands call without his permission everything is justified . Didn’t we see Vankar trying his best to show Sai did nothing wrong in throwing phones , invading his privacy and the family was blaming Virat next morning saying he shouted at her for throwing the phone .

Yes, true. Sai has all the rights to do whatever she wants but Virat can't even utter a word.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

True … if she was not a FL this grey side of hers would be highlighted. She comes across as manipulative

She is manipulative and she knows exactly whom and how to manipulate.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

I don’t trust tellychakkar articles . I feel they might either show court drama or Sada kidnapping Sai and Virat saving her and Sai and her family knowing the truth .

One thing I can gurantee is even if they copy KD , they won’t copy how Rono gave cold shoulders to people who didn’t trust him . In ghum we will see Virat not uttering anything

I think Sadanand will kidnap Sai. But, I hope Virat leaves Chavan Mansion after this track.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Yes I want Virat to not give any explanation. They have already declared him guilty so what’s the use of giving any explanations? Sai’s family can continue their detective job if they are interested to know the complete truth else they can get their little daughter/sister marry a man they think will value her .

I wish Virat had some spine and he could show people the mirror . Samrat who left his wife for an year is teaching him about husband’s duties . Ninad who ill treated his wife for years is teaching him how to adore husband ans wife relationship. Pulkit a man who assumed his wife married someone and didn’t find out about her for 10 yrs is advising Virat . If Virat had shown them the mirror these people wouldn’t have dared to corner him . I think such things are reserved only for Sai .

It's so true. Ulta chor kotwal ko daante. This is exactly what is happening with Virat. The people who made mistakes are now giving advise to Virat. I just wish for once Virat would give them back. I agree about Sai having the rights to show people the mirror.