Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

That I did not understand. All that he did is to hide her identity. How co7ld he bring her to CN?

This is so confusing.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

@bold

this is what surprises me, how can any function even her graduation ceremony be more important than someone’s life. It need not be sruthi, for a police officer anyone’s life is as important. Even when virat prays to Bappa after the child birth and listening that both are safe, I can see only the purity of his heart. He wants to protect both lives. And he was genuinely happy. His happiness is so unadulterated. 😍

I keep saying this if sai falls for him or already fell for him is not because of anything else than this quality of his. She would be proud of him also for the same qualities. It is her own insecurity that are masking her thinking now. Just like virat’s anger masked his.

Hiding things from sai or protecting a criminal is certainly not a good decision by virat but calling him an abuser and 2 timer makes me very uncomfortable. His sensitive side is maligned in the name of emotional infidelity which pains me a lot. That’s where I try to reason out with people, that not many can do what virat can do for people. It needs lot of humanity and mental strength to stand by people.

Also virat has reason to not think from sais perspective because he knows how much he loves her. He knows she will never be betrayed him, stranded by him, or disowned my him. She is a part of him so he doesn’t think she lacks any of his attention. He fails to see the view point from sais perspective. Moreover he doesn’t think he holds importance in her life. So he turned blind sided to her Emotions for a while. Discrediting his love shows lack of understanding of his character. He fails under the expectations of his own love ❤️

Sorry for the rant . Got some time after long and Nitu pointed the right thing over here so could not stop

True. It's not in everyone's calibre to do what Virat has done. He doesn't care about his reputation, nor his life nor his well being. He only cared about his friend's wife and child. And, I agree about Sai falling in love with Virat was this quality since she too knows everyone cannot think like Virat. And, his care, love, concern and selflessness is genuine.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

I think this will happen and they converge on KD

I agree but how is this possible? Will she leave Chavan Mansion after Virat brings Shruthi home? And, then she'll misunderstand him? And, what do you mean by converge on KD?

Edited by fatssrilanka - 2 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

For my sanity , I FF Sai’s speech . I don’t think I would have liked to hear her being ungrateful to the man who supported all through her medical journey . The fact won’t change that she is what she is today because of Virat .

I just saw Virat’s monologue where he feels sad that she isn’t trusting him . It’s been just 2 days and she assured him that she will wait for him to reveal yet she can’t have patience .

Coming to family drama , did anyone allow Virat to answer . Ashwini feels he is giving twisted answers . The women who advises others to understand Sai’s twisted answers is complaining when her son asked the right question . How do they know he wasn’t there ? Sai questions him but doesn’t wait to hear what he has to stay . Samrat and Ninad are hypocrites of first order . After all this I don’t want Virat to answer anyone . They have already decided he is the culprit then what’s the use of him clarifying anything.

This is what happens with Virat each time there's a misunderstanding between him and Sai. Ashwini will ask Virat to understand her but she'll never ask the samething from Sai. I wish Virat stops answering to any of their questions. Let them think whatever they want.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

From what I have seen I feel Rono took a stand for himself when whole family was against him . He refuses to go back home . Unfortunately Virat is spineless and he is responsible for what he is enduring today . If he had shut Samrat , Pulkit and others in the hospital when they falsely blamed him for Sai’s condition then people wouldn’t dare to corner him like this today . Why does Samrat gets so excited to confront Virat . I think I he still has something against Virat because his wife has feelings for Virat .

I guess more than Pakhi's feelings he's taken upon himself to look after his so called sister's happiness but is unable to see his brother's pain. I hope when everything is cleared Virat will leave Chavan Mansion.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Hypocrisy of CN . Such a unfortunate man Virat is . He gets love only if he pleases others .

https://twitter.com/kritisri/status/1474265650340110337?s=20

This family is selfish just like Sai. When things go according to her way Sai heaps praises on Virat and when it doesn't then he becomes the worst person. Chavan family too heap praises on Virat when he keeps them happy but if things go wrong then they pounce on him. His happiness, his pain, his problems don't concern them.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

yeah I don’t think he will. Sada will make an entry. He will harm sai and sruthi will tell how virat protected her unlike sada. 👍

I hope this is what should happen.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

If his family is against him then unfortunately Sai has a role in that

https://twitter.com/kritisri/status/1474194431486038050?s=20

In reality noone will tolerate someone like Sai.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Virat lets people walk over him yes.

Yes, I agree with you.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

I agree with whatever you have mentioned. Sai needs to improve a lot in her behaviour. She needs to stop and think before taking hasty decisions. It's Sai's fault all the way.