404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

If his family is against him then unfortunately Sai has a role in that

https://twitter.com/kritisri/status/1474194431486038050?s=20

404_NotFound thumbnail

For my sanity , I FF Sai’s speech . I don’t think I would have liked to hear her being ungrateful to the man who supported all through her medical journey . The fact won’t change that she is what she is today because of Virat .

I just saw Virat’s monologue where he feels sad that she isn’t trusting him . It’s been just 2 days and she assured him that she will wait for him to reveal yet she can’t have patience .

Coming to family drama , did anyone allow Virat to answer . Ashwini feels he is giving twisted answers . The women who advises others to understand Sai’s twisted answers is complaining when her son asked the right question . How do they know he wasn’t there ? Sai questions him but doesn’t wait to hear what he has to stay . Samrat and Ninad are hypocrites of first order . After all this I don’t want Virat to answer anyone . They have already decided he is the culprit then what’s the use of him clarifying anything.

404_NotFound thumbnail

From what I have seen I feel Rono took a stand for himself when whole family was against him . He refuses to go back home . Unfortunately Virat is spineless and he is responsible for what he is enduring today . If he had shut Samrat , Pulkit and others in the hospital when they falsely blamed him for Sai’s condition then people wouldn’t dare to corner him like this today . Why does Samrat gets so excited to confront Virat . I think I he still has something against Virat because his wife has feelings for Virat .

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago
sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Virat lets people walk over him yes.

ltelidevara thumbnail

I don’t think Sai or Virat are in a stage where they have to thank each other. People easily forget how she touched his feet on results day and said sorry for misunderstanding him when he went to her college.

Point is both of them hurt each other in situations like this. But Virat fans call out Sai and Sai fans call out Virat. On any SM platform this process continues.

Sai didn’t trust Virat. Sai didn’t Thank Virat on stage. Sai said no apna is there for her.

Virat didn’t even bother to message her through out the day which is least expected of him. Sai continuously looked into her ohone to see whether he did but no.

For Sai only he matters no one else. She won’t be happy even if the whole family supported her . She just want him to be there.

Virat came and he is right in getting hurt on hearing her words. But..did he pause and think why she said what she did? Instead he decided not to go on stage and hug her. Sai would have melted in his arms. He just walked away not wanting to reach her.

Only one thing I want to remind. Shriti and Virat gave ample reasons for Sai to become bitter.

Sai is impulsive and impatient to even listen to what he may say.

Is this function that important than a child birth? No for Virat.

Yes for Sai because she doesn’t know that the lady who snubbed her rudely is in labour.

Both are wrong and right. Don’t Cali out one of them.

sadiltl thumbnail

Sai’s ‘ sirf aapko’ while dedicating the award only to her aaba clearly tells she split the dedication in two equal halves. I don’t suspect their love for each other. The problem is their mind which assigns them 0 importance in each other’s life. 😅

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Sai’s ‘ sirf aapko’ while dedicating the award only to her aaba clearly tells she split the dedication in two equal halves. I don’t suspect their love for each other. The problem is their mind which assigns them 0 importance in each other’s life. 😅

sirf aapko means only you . Did she mean only Aaba is responsible for her success ? How is Virat in here ? I missed the speech for my sanity and have read here and there what she said so this part I didn’t get it
sadiltl thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

sirf aapko means only you . Did she mean only Aaba is responsible for her success ? How is Virat in here ? I missed the speech for my sanity and have read here and there what she said so this part I didn’t get it

she stresses on sirf aapko 😅

watch it to understand

ltelidevara thumbnail

Sai’s speech and not dedicating the award definitely wrong but

Virat is wrong in not messaging her ( any husband would do if he is stuck up somewhere)

Virat not going on the stage despite reaching there

He knew so much is at stake because of him hiding things.

He should have done the damage control by going on stage. Sai would have felt relieved .

It is not easy for her since her classmates might have asked her where is Virat Sir on your big day.

Atleast a message would have worked to some extent.

Edited by ltelidevara - 2 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail

Hypocrisy of CN . Such a unfortunate man Virat is . He gets love only if he pleases others .

https://twitter.com/kritisri/status/1474265650340110337?s=20