Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I expected the TRPs to decrease since the current track is horrible,but still I'm happy it increased.šŸ„³

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

I agree with you. Though I don't like Shruthi I won't blame Virat either. It's not at all easy to put others above you and your life specially if the other person has no relation with you. Virat knew all along that his relationship will be at stake but he chose to help Shruthi. How in the wide world does Sai doubt Virat I fail to understand.

I agree about a family member not able to attend a function taken so seriously? Sometimes we have to skip a function due to circumstances. But, then it was Virat who skipped Sai's function so,it's a very big deal.

I wanted my mom to be in my convocation ceremony but only one person was allowed and our dress code was traditional saree and I didn't know how to drape sarees so my aunt helped me and she had to come with me to the ceremony because I couldn't manage the saree, my father was busy so he couldn't come anyway

I don't relate to Sai at all because I don't understand this emotion where you badmouth people you love at drop of a hat, is it really important for Virat to be there? When you are a working or studying and you achieve something THAT takes your attention because you are finally one step closer to your dreams

Sai has always been a person who cries for things she doesn't have and is ungrateful towards people who love her and there are many who love her unconditionally

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I wanted my mom to be in my convocation ceremony but only one person was allowed and our dress code was traditional saree and I didn't know how to drape sarees so my aunt helped me and she had to come with me to the ceremony because I couldn't manage the saree, my father was busy so he couldn't come anyway

I don't relate to Sai at all because I don't understand this emotion where you badmouth people you love at drop of a hat, is it really important for Virat to be there? When you are a working or studying and you achieve something THAT takes your attention because you are finally one step closer to your dreams

Sai has always been a person who cries for things she doesn't have and is ungrateful towards people who love her and there are many who love her unconditionally

Agree with you. I too can't relate to Sai. One moment she'll heap praises when things go according to her wish and the very next moment she'll criticise the same people when things are not in her favour and that too in public. Is this a sign of a grateful person? And, then too she'll expect everyone to love her. She's done this Virat many times and expects him to forget everything and support her and sadly he's been doing this from the time he married her. I salute him for still being with her and putting up with her tantrums. Anyone else in his place would have left her long back.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

When Sai will leave Chavan Mansion she'll be kidnapped by Sadanand. And, then Virat will go to search her. So, how will it be possible for Shruthi's entry in Chavan Mansion. And, even if Virat brings her what will he say to the family?

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

When Sai will leave Chavan Mansion she'll be kidnapped by Sadanand. And, then Virat will go to search her. So, how will it be possible for Shruthi's entry in Chavan Mansion. And, even if Virat brings her what will he say to the family?

That I did not understand. All that he did is to hide her identity. How co7ld he bring her to CN?
sadiltl thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Samrat calls her his long lost sister after meeting for an hour or so anything is acceptable. A hug , late night visits to her room when her husband is not there is all fine but holding a pregnant ladies hand to support her to walk or comfort her in the hospital is frowned upon . Is this progressive thinking ? Do you need to label every relationship as brother sister to prove the relationship is platonic and there is no ill intentions. Itā€™s the same people who think if Virat doesnā€™t call Pakhi as bhabhi then he has feelings for her and if he calls bhabhi next moment then if there was any feelings then it will fly away . Reminds of Valentineā€™s Day incidents in India where a couple spotted are made to tie rakhi . Regressive mentality .

Exactly , how is helping a women in pain less important than attending a function ? Do people shed buckets of tears just because a family member couldnā€™t make it to the function. Ashwini shedding buckets of tears in public is drama .

Here is the progressive thinking , since Shruthi is a women so Virat helping her means he is having affair but if it was a man then they would be ok .

@bold

this is what surprises me, how can any function even her graduation ceremony be more important than someoneā€™s life. It need not be sruthi, for a police officer anyoneā€™s life is as important. Even when virat prays to Bappa after the child birth and listening that both are safe, I can see only the purity of his heart. He wants to protect both lives. And he was genuinely happy. His happiness is so unadulterated. šŸ˜

I keep saying this if sai falls for him or already fell for him is not because of anything else than this quality of his. She would be proud of him also for the same qualities. It is her own insecurity that are masking her thinking now. Just like viratā€™s anger masked his.

Hiding things from sai or protecting a criminal is certainly not a good decision by virat but calling him an abuser and 2 timer makes me very uncomfortable. His sensitive side is maligned in the name of emotional infidelity which pains me a lot. Thatā€™s where I try to reason out with people, that not many can do what virat can do for people. It needs lot of humanity and mental strength to stand by people.

Also virat has reason to not think from sais perspective because he knows how much he loves her. He knows she will never be betrayed him, stranded by him, or disowned my him. She is a part of him so he doesnā€™t think she lacks any of his attention. He fails to see the view point from sais perspective. Moreover he doesnā€™t think he holds importance in her life. So he turned blind sided to her Emotions for a while. Discrediting his love shows lack of understanding of his character. He fails under the expectations of his own love ā¤ļø

Sorry for the rant . Got some time after long and Nitu pointed the right thing over here so could not stop

sadiltl thumbnail

I think this will happen and they converge on KD

sadiltl thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

That I did not understand. All that he did is to hide her identity. How co7ld he bring her to CN?

yeah I donā€™t think he will. Sada will make an entry. He will harm sai and sruthi will tell how virat protected her unlike sada. šŸ‘