Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169321 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

I'm as confused just like you😆. Who's Sai anyway? Has she landed from from the sky? This is very hilarious. And, Sai's speech too is equally hilarious. Who in the right frame of my mind would talk about her family not supporting her and she being alone. Girl, grow up. If you didn't have financial support from Virat you wouldn't have come this far. Change your mindset and for once appreciate your husband's efforts and learn to be grateful.

More than all this, when someone achieves something like this, other students like her juniors and fellow classmates are there to know about how she studied, none is there to see her cry over her husband not attending

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I wonder, if Sai is pregnant and Virat is out on a mission, Pakhi has some function, will Samrat be expected to attend the function over helping with the medical needs of Sai like he did during her accident track?

Samrat and Sai have been closer in terms of proximity from hugs to Samrat being allowed to be in Sairat's bedroom at night with a milkshake for Sai

Do people really don't see anything other than sexual inclination?

Virat is not the father of Shruti's child, the relationship Shruti and Virat share is that of Sai and Samrat, why is this relationship judged so harshly? Just because they don't give it a label of "Brother-Sister", doesn't mean the relationship is anything more than a platonic relationship

CN people are regressive but I guess the target audience is no less, they are feminists and progressive only for Sai

How come a woman who is in labor is despised when she asks for help? Are people really going to prioritize a function over helping someone in need?

Samrat calls her his long lost sister after meeting for an hour or so anything is acceptable. A hug , late night visits to her room when her husband is not there is all fine but holding a pregnant ladies hand to support her to walk or comfort her in the hospital is frowned upon . Is this progressive thinking ? Do you need to label every relationship as brother sister to prove the relationship is platonic and there is no ill intentions. It’s the same people who think if Virat doesn’t call Pakhi as bhabhi then he has feelings for her and if he calls bhabhi next moment then if there was any feelings then it will fly away . Reminds of Valentine’s Day incidents in India where a couple spotted are made to tie rakhi . Regressive mentality .

Exactly , how is helping a women in pain less important than attending a function ? Do people shed buckets of tears just because a family member couldn’t make it to the function. Ashwini shedding buckets of tears in public is drama .

Here is the progressive thinking , since Shruthi is a women so Virat helping her means he is having affair but if it was a man then they would be ok .

404_NotFound thumbnail

More than all this, when someone achieves something like this, other students like her juniors and fellow classmates are there to know about how she studied, none is there to see her cry over her husband not attending

True who wants to listen to husband and wife’s fights . In reality , people gossip and make fun of Sai for doing this but in serial it’s an achievement that she was discussing her personal life in public function . She has helped few people from falling in love and marrying because strong independent women don’t marry and if they marry they should be the master and husband the slave only then it’s progressive thinking .
Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail

I wonder, if Sai is pregnant and Virat is out on a mission, Pakhi has some function, will Samrat be expected to attend the function over helping with the medical needs of Sai like he did during her accident track?

Samrat and Sai have been closer in terms of proximity from hugs to Samrat being allowed to be in Sairat's bedroom at night with a milkshake for Sai

Do people really don't see anything other than sexual inclination?

Virat is not the father of Shruti's child, the relationship Shruti and Virat share is that of Sai and Samrat, why is this relationship judged so harshly? Just because they don't give it a label of "Brother-Sister", doesn't mean the relationship is anything more than a platonic relationship

CN people are regressive but I guess the target audience is no less, they are feminists and progressive only for Sai

How come a woman who is in labor is despised when she asks for help? Are people really going to prioritize a function over helping someone in need?

@ Bold if that happens and Pakhi throws a tantrum then we know who will be blamed because it’s Sai and Samrat .
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Did Sai know that Shriti is in labour? We viewers know it.

Did Samrat sign papers as Sai’s husband and father of her child?

There is no comparison between Samrat Sai and Virat Shriti.

If Shriti is clean at heart why didn’t she tell Sai that she is in labour? Sai would have personally attended on her but no,Shriti snubbed her and increased her suspicion.

I will never ever accept Virat Signing on record as Shriti’s husband and Sahas’s father.

I will react the way Sai did if my husband bunked my award function without even messaging me even.

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Samrat calls her his long lost sister after meeting for an hour or so anything is acceptable. A hug , late night visits to her room when her husband is not there is all fine but holding a pregnant ladies hand to support her to walk or comfort her in the hospital is frowned upon . Is this progressive thinking ? Do you need to label every relationship as brother sister to prove the relationship is platonic and there is no ill intentions. It’s the same people who think if Virat doesn’t call Pakhi as bhabhi then he has feelings for her and if he calls bhabhi next moment then if there was any feelings then it will fly away . Reminds of Valentine’s Day incidents in India where a couple spotted are made to tie rakhi . Regressive mentality .

Exactly , how is helping a women in pain less important than attending a function ? Do people shed buckets of tears just because a family member couldn’t make it to the function. Ashwini shedding buckets of tears in public is drama .

Here is the progressive thinking , since Shruthi is a women so Virat helping her means he is having affair but if it was a man then they would be ok .

Exactly and I think I made it very clear that I was talking about the audience not Sai 🤷‍♀️

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nitu celebrate TRP increased

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1473903145688338436?s=20

Edited by ltelidevara - 2 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail
Yayy .. I am so happy though I hate the track but I can’t help feel happy seeing it increase .
Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with you. Though I don't like Shruthi I won't blame Virat either. It's not at all easy to put others above you and your life specially if the other person has no relation with you. Virat knew all along that his relationship will be at stake but he chose to help Shruthi. How in the wide world does Sai doubt Virat I fail to understand.

I agree about a family member not able to attend a function taken so seriously? Sometimes we have to skip a function due to circumstances. But, then it was Virat who skipped Sai's function so,it's a very big deal.

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

True who wants to listen to husband and wife’s fights . In reality , people gossip and make fun of Sai for doing this but in serial it’s an achievement that she was discussing her personal life in public function . She has helped few people from falling in love and marrying because strong independent women don’t marry and if they marry they should be the master and husband the slave only then it’s progressive thinking .

Exactly. If a man talks about his personal life then it's termed as regressive but if a woman talks about her personal life in public it's called progressive and she's hailed. This is the double standards of some people.