Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Kaku doesn’t seem to be someone who will jump to conclusions like Ashwini . She hardly knows what Virat feels for his wife yet she seems to trust Virat. Off late she is more concerned about him than his parents.

Kaku always stood by Virat except when he married Sai. She has full faith in him unlike Ashwini and Sai who claim to love him.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

I don't know why but I feel the TRPs might decrease till Shruthi track is not over. I hope this track ends soon.

1169321 thumbnail

I was wondering if people are buying the silly attempt of Sai to victimize herself in front of whole college and came across this clip, looks like audience is not all in that "Sai Bai my heart my lub everything good everything right" mode

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXu1-nxs2y9/?utm_medium=copy_link

1169321 thumbnail

πŸ˜•

I just fail to understand how Sai's MBBS is working and how a college is holding function for ONE student, the educational institutions in India are so cheap they generally find a way facilitate students by combining expenses of functions for example you'll see facilitation of students during Independence day celebration or republic day celebration

Forget educational institution, our district administration holds their facilitation program in our college on 25th January or 27th January to save the expenses of decorations (πŸ˜† IKR)

Our University holds convocation ceremony once in 3 years where Governor of state awards people the gold medal from university and various local + District awards

Topper in 2nd year is not a thing ANYWHERE

1st Professional MBBS has 2 semesters

2nd has 3 semesters

Edited by NoraSM - 2 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

πŸ˜•

I just fail to understand how Sai's MBBS is working and how a college is holding function for ONE student, the educational institutions in India are so cheap they generally find a way facilitate students by combining expenses of functions for example you'll see facilitation of students during Independence day celebration or republic day celebration

Forget educational institution, our district administration holds their facilitation program in our college on 25th January or 27th January to save the expenses of decorations (πŸ˜† IKR)

Our University holds convocation ceremony once in 3 years where Governor of state awards people the gold medal from university and various local + District awards

Topper in 2nd year is not a thing ANYWHERE

1st Professional MBBS has 2 semesters

2nd has 3 semesters

I'm as confused just like youπŸ˜†. Who's Sai anyway? Has she landed from from the sky? This is very hilarious. And, Sai's speech too is equally hilarious. Who in the right frame of my mind would talk about her family not supporting her and she being alone. Girl, grow up. If you didn't have financial support from Virat you wouldn't have come this far. Change your mindset and for once appreciate your husband's efforts and learn to be grateful.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

It's so painful and heartbreaking when the person you love the most doesn't trust you and in every given opportunity puts you down. What's the point if your uncle or aunt trusts you when the most closest to you don't have even a little bit of trust. If your own mom and wife are not with you then it's of no use.

1169321 thumbnail

I wonder, if Sai is pregnant and Virat is out on a mission, Pakhi has some function, will Samrat be expected to attend the function over helping with the medical needs of Sai like he did during her accident track?

Samrat and Sai have been closer in terms of proximity from hugs to Samrat being allowed to be in Sairat's bedroom at night with a milkshake for Sai

Do people really don't see anything other than sexual inclination?

Virat is not the father of Shruti's child, the relationship Shruti and Virat share is that of Sai and Samrat, why is this relationship judged so harshly? Just because they don't give it a label of "Brother-Sister", doesn't mean the relationship is anything more than a platonic relationship

CN people are regressive but I guess the target audience is no less, they are feminists and progressive only for Sai

How come a woman who is in labor is despised when she asks for help? Are people really going to prioritize a function over helping someone in need?