ATBA Appreciation Post - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: moksha89

Have yet to pick up pace on ATBA epis BUT girlies, how is Fahmaan everything in one package 😍😍😍

Tere Bina Official Video - Hardil Pandya | Indie Music Label - YouTube

Um how did I not know about this music video!

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

9 years in the industry, did theatre, I think he was a child artist, and did some movie support too

He writes shaayari, check ZRA 2020 Nomination clip it is there

Good dancer

Very good with picture clicks and selfies too

You DP hero, is also great artist, from 1st show till now.

🙈🙈 Shayari is my weakness

It's amazing but Fahmaan and Gaurav (in my DP) are such hidden gems in the industry. Granted there are a lot of actors that are quite nice to watch but many of them want to go to bigger platforms (which is understandable) BUT there's a certain joy in seeing quality acting for a few minutes each night in my home 😆

I'll check it out the clip you mentioned!

I saw him in an SBS short for ATBA where they followed him for a morning routine && I found his story of becoming a cat owner super cute. No desire to own a pet but one day she came through his doorstep and when he shooed her out she vomited blood. He took her to the vet and thought for only one month he'll take care of her but the month came & went and he couldn't let go

I wish his FB was open to following or friending since I don't have Insta since it'd be nice to see what projects he decides to join. Yet somehow, I find how personal his FB is & the lack of self-promotion very humble 😆

moksha89 thumbnail

OKIE ! So I watched 2-3 epis more (my journey through ATBA will be slow given holidays are over) BUT Rani is now stepping into her father's role as caretaker. Somehow, RaniSa seems to have taken a soft liking towards her even if it isn't overt.

It's also pretty obvious that Ramadher didn't hit someone with his car, and I feel like he's trying to protect RaniSa's son who drinks quite a bit.

There's a scene after Rani's first day as head-of-staff (I think "servant" is rude to say in this day & age 😆) where RaniSa essentially calls Veer gandi, I'm guessing the King had an affair with someone "lower." The way the King quietly slips his hand around Veer's was touching. Veer has the utmost patience and the way he can emote through his eyes is mesmerizing. I thoroughly enjoy watching nuanced scenes like these because they speak volumes

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

🙈🙈 Shayari is my weakness

It's amazing but Fahmaan and Gaurav (in my DP) are such hidden gems in the industry. Granted there are a lot of actors that are quite nice to watch but many of them want to go to bigger platforms (which is understandable) BUT there's a certain joy in seeing quality acting for a few minutes each night in my home 😆

I'll check it out the clip you mentioned!

I saw him in an SBS short for ATBA where they followed him for a morning routine && I found his story of becoming a cat owner super cute. No desire to own a pet but one day she came through his doorstep and when he shooed her out she vomited blood. He took her to the vet and thought for only one month he'll take care of her but the month came & went and he couldn't let go

I wish his FB was open to following or friending since I don't have Insta since it'd be nice to see what projects he decides to join. Yet somehow, I find how personal his FB is & the lack of self-promotion very humble 😆

I feel you! There are some "hidden" gems in the TV industry right now. I am a fan of Fahmaan's acting. He has shown a range from his first show until now. One thing is to be an eye candy and the other is to have actual skills. Fahmaan has both.

Also I saw that some other girls were fangirling about his hands in the Imlie forum. I was so obsessed during ATBA with his hands. 🤣 He emotes with his hands, like whaaat! Reminds me of SRK.

That cat story is cute. He has a bunch of them now (2 or 3 I think).

flamingoAK thumbnail

OKIE ! So I watched 2-3 epis more (my journey through ATBA will be slow given holidays are over) BUT Rani is now stepping into her father's role as caretaker. Somehow, RaniSa seems to have taken a soft liking towards her even if it isn't overt.

It's also pretty obvious that Ramadher didn't hit someone with his car, and I feel like he's trying to protect RaniSa's son who drinks quite a bit.

There's a scene after Rani's first day as head-of-staff (I think "servant" is rude to say in this day & age 😆) where RaniSa essentially calls Veer gandi, I'm guessing the King had an affair with someone "lower." The way the King quietly slips his hand around Veer's was touching. Veer has the utmost patience and the way he can emote through his eyes is mesmerizing. I thoroughly enjoy watching nuanced scenes like these because they speak volumes

Ahhhh, you are bringing back the memories. But we know the final outcome now. 😆

Keep watching, the next 1-2 months worth of episodes is awesome. It gets you feeling all sorts of emotion.

moksha89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Ahhhh, you are bringing back the memories. But we know the final outcome now. 😆

Keep watching, the next 1-2 months worth of episodes is awesome. It gets you feeling all sorts of emotion.

Just wanted to drop in again to share a quick appreciation of ATBA 😳

I think there’s a beauty in being able to watch multiple episodes in one go, as compared to waiting for each episode to come, because it allows you to see the full picture. I haven’t been disappointed by the epis (I’m at the point Jai kidnaps Rani as RaniSa has admitted to the car accident and is in jail. I’m guessing this is where they adjusted for Megha quarantining).

I can’t find myself skipping episodes, although I was never the type to 😆 Why is this possible? Perhaps it’s because they had an idea, and it was a fun one, but it would have frustrated the live viewing to no end. It takes about 2-3 episodes to formulate something they could’ve structured better.

I’ve never been upset at Veer or Rani because they’re unique in their own way, true to their character, and are quick to try and figure out things. I appreciate that Veer doesn’t drag something past 1-2 episodes and it helps that Fahmaan is so good at bringing layers to his character with mere body language. The misty eyes, the fisted hand, the slight twitch. Even the visible softening of his posture compared to the serious ram-rod stance he can take. If he errs, there’s 2-3 people who will reason with him. So I like that his flaws are never left as is.

ATBA was blessed with a solid cast … they are selling the story

What I wished they start including (they sort of have with the holi epi) - some more intimate scenes 😳😆 but that’s just a RanVeer fangirl talking .. they have a good understanding. I’m glad he doesn’t automatically think the worst of Rani.

Once again, I’m sad to have missed the joy with everyone 🥺🤗

Edited by moksha89 - 2 years ago
flamingoAK thumbnail

I think there’s a beauty in being able to watch multiple episodes in one go, as compared to waiting for each episode to come, because it allows you to see the full picture. I haven’t been disappointed by the epis (I’m at the point Jai kidnaps Rani as RaniSa has admitted to the car accident and is in jail. I’m guessing this is where they adjusted for Megha quarantining).

I can’t find myself skipping episodes, although I was never the type to 😆 Why is this possible? Perhaps it’s because they had an idea, and it was a fun one, but it would have frustrated the live viewing to no end. It takes about 2-3 episodes to formulate something they could’ve structured better.

I’ve never been upset at Veer or Rani because they’re unique in their own way, true to their character, and are quick to try and figure out things. I appreciate that Veer doesn’t drag something past 1-2 episodes and it helps that Fahmaan is so good at bringing layers to his character with mere body language. The misty eyes, the fisted hand, the slight twitch. Even the visible softening of his posture compared to the serious ram-rod stance he can take. If he errs, there’s 2-3 people who will reason with him. So I like that his flaws are never left as is.

What I wished they start including (they sort of have with the holi epi) - some more intimate scenes 😳😆 but that’s just a RanVeer fangirl talking .. they have a good understanding. I’m glad he doesn’t automatically think the worst of Rani.

Oof you are flying through the episodes! 😆

You are so right. In hindsight, the characters were written so beautifully with layers and each actor portrayed their role so so perfectly.

The reason for their downfall I feel was too much emphasis on separating the leads in one way or the other and lack of intimacy/growth among the main leads. Megha and Fahmaan did wonderfully with what was given to them. Like we could see RanVeer's love and respect grow organically. But if there were scenes tending to this specific aspect between the main leads, it would have helped.

An alternative we all suggested on the forum was putting emphasis on Viku-Kiara's story and have RanVeer help solve it. That way it won't always be RanVeer facing problems one after the other.

I wish you also participated in our daily conversations 😔 It would have been so much more fun with your inputs!

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

yes we too missed being with u that time 🤗

We were really enjoying a lot that time n make fun of ATBA writer a lot 🤭

Seema_83 thumbnail

Any body home

Seema here

Unable to log in through my old id

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seema_83

Any body home

Seema here

Unable to log in through my old id

Doctor! How are you?? ❤️