Frequent Posters

HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Chinta ji EDT pe had Flower dhamaka by taking Adi's side !😊

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Everybody is on their positive streak, our phool is slaying with her understanding of Adi ji🤣🤣

I lmaoing big time🤣🤣

1217374 thumbnail

What did she say I didn't read all posts 😕

Kya phookliya ye adi ke behen😡

I'll call you Adi's stan from now on😡😡😡

1217374 thumbnail

Idk why but I have no interest in the edt today.

Par main opium khet gayi thi o bhaiii delulu dds everywhere chilling ki divorce papers are nothing and jo adi ne khud kaha ki he's marrying M uske baare mein toh kuch bhi nahi at least in the posts that I read 🤢

They still think ye sab funny hai bhai how delusional are these adi ke behens 🤢🤢🤢

I feel sick to my stomach 😖

Edited by Chintapandu - 2 years ago
HappyChamper thumbnail

Haha atleast we got see that Imlie has no NDE , but it was funny to see that 291 swahaa🤣🤣

But really yaar I'm feeling for pain of technicians and entire crew. They were working hard. It's Story writers who are just faltering badly.

HappyChamper thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

Par main opium khet gayi thi o bhaiii delulu dds everywhere chilling ki divorce papers are nothing and jo adi ne khud kaha ki he's marrying M uske baare mein toh kuch bhi nahi at least in the posts that I read 🤢

They still think ye sab funny hai bhai how delusional are these adi ke behens 🤢🤢🤢

Mein bandh kardees waha jaana, aaj EDT pe bhi Adi ke kuch behene aakraman kiya. Kya bolu mein.

I'm almost off today in forum and just responded to Flower , aarthi and color tags. I'm so done with adi sistas.

Edited by HappyChamper - 2 years ago
Colormenow thumbnail

Ok the bgm!!!!! 😱😱😱

That is a love bgm!!! Love story start bhi kar di in logon ne??? Ab main kaise aaun? 😭

Edited on page 4

Edited by Colormenow - 2 years ago
Colormenow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

Are yr let them be. Chill karne do unhone, they must be happy to think that Adini will not happen. Koi baat nahi Arylie hone ke chances badh rahe hain🤣🤣

And why did you visit the behens??

1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colormenow

Are yr let them be. Chill karne do unhone, they must be happy to think that Adini will not happen. Koi baat nahi Arylie hone ke chances badh rahe hain🤣🤣

And why did you visit the behens??

Arey I wanted to see their reaction after their doodh ke dhula said he'll marry M