Unnecessary Umar Riaz targeting every Wkw

urvashi5432 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Iam writing on behalf of all the Umar fans, it has become a nightmare to watch the weekend episodes now as it looks like the makers and host have some personal vendetta against him!

Why is he only bashed and that too so brutally !

- is anyone else in the house not aggressive (Pratik, kk, Shamita)

- does anyone else not go personal in fights (Pratik, Shamita, kk)

- why profession called in everytime (does he call out Pratik a lawyer , Nishant choreographer and others actors) : why only go on his profession everytime!

- is he the only one bitching in the house or listening to others (KK, Nishant , Pratik, Shamita)

He’s the only one remaining contestant without an MG (leaving the wcs) and has one of the biggest fandoms this season! He has earned it himself and not because he was Asim’s brother. I was a huge Asim supporter, but you cannot love someone for 2.5 months just because you are his brothers fan! I liked Gauhar, but did not like Nigar at all when she came on BB!

This unnecessary targeting and brutal bashing every weekend makes no sense! What is the hate ? Iam not getting the point ? If you bash, then bash all of the above listed contestants equally as they have done all this! Why this biasedness?!

I feel for Umar and Asim both! And wish they rise to such heights that they never have to look back or come to this loser show ever!

#StayStrongUmar #UmarArmy #AsimSquad

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don't think the bashing was unnecessary or brutal. Also, there is no hate. It's just that when someone is misbehaving they need to be called out irrespective of who they are or how big their fandom is. KK has been aggressive and he has been called out for it..never seen Pratik or Shamita being aggressive with an intention to deliberately harm or injure someone.

Just like Shamita being Shilpa's sister will never be overlooked, Karan having worked for MTV cannot be ignored, Tejaswi having done shows for Colors will not be forgotten ...Umar's profession too cannot be disassociated from him. As a doctor, he is expected to behave a lot more sensibly and responsibly than a lot of these other people. But instead, he chooses to represent his fraternity in a very bad light.

Umar's bashing does not even compare to what Pratik had to face in the first WKW.

Edited by theBoyWonder - 2 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

I don't think the bashing was unnecessary or brutal. Also, there is no hate. It's just that when someone is misbehaving they need to be called out irrespective of who they are or how big their fandom is. KK has been aggressive and he has been called out for it..never seen Pratik or Shamita being aggressive with an intention to deliberately harm or injure someone.

The only difference is the TONE in which Salman speaks to KK vs Umar. KK literally jumped onto a pile of people as if he was in a fighting match. He body slammed Pratik. Despite that, Salman spoke to him so calmly. Did not say things like "is this what you are outside?" blah blah. The way he disrespects Pratik and Umar is on another level. At least he has stopped bringing up Pratik's past profession now. But he won't let Umar's go.

I guess it was not aggressive when Shamita brought scissors to such an intense fight over the map. Or it was not aggressive when she literally asked if she can trip people who are running full speed. Thank god Pratik and Nishant told her no immediately.

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

The only difference is the TONE in which Salman speaks to KK vs Umar. KK literally jumped onto a pile of people as if he was in a fighting match. He body slammed Pratik. Despite that, Salman spoke to him so calmly. Did not say things like "is this what you are outside?" blah blah. The way he disrespects Pratik and Umar is on another level. At least he has stopped bringing up Pratik's past profession now. But he won't let Umar's go.

I guess it was not aggressive when Shamita brought scissors to such an intense fight over the map. Or it was not aggressive when she literally asked if she can trip people who are running full speed. Thank god Pratik and Nishant told her no immediately.

Planning to do something is also called aggression? The difference here is that Shamita listened to Pratik and Nishant but Umar is yet to listen to what Salman has been telling him. I keep hearing she brought a scissors... She brought a scissors and did what exactly? Both these instances are obvious errors of judgement... Even the new housemates like Ritesh, Rakhi and Devo too seem to associate Umar with aggression and not Shamita and obviously these people do not know her from outside that they would try to cover up her aggression.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Planning to do something is also called aggression? The difference here is that Shamita listened to Pratik and Nishant but Umar is yet to listen to what Salman has been telling him. I keep hearing she brought a scissors... She brought a scissors and did what exactly? Both these instances are obvious errors of judgement... Even the new housemates like Ritesh, Rakhi and Devo too seem to associate Umar with aggression and not Shamita and obviously these people do not know her from outside that they would try to cover up her aggression.

Shamita has not participated in most tasks as she is injured or whatever. So we haven't seen her in the same situations as Umar. Her pre-planned aggression is even worse than someone who is being aggressive as a task is happening and you're in the moment. It's creepier.

Umar does get aggressive in tasks but I'm responding to your statement where you said "never seen Pratik or Shamita being aggressive with an intention to deliberately harm or injure someone. " She clearly has already displayed intentions to harm/injure, despite not participating in SO MANY tasks.

anumz_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Umar is being targeted and the way Salman spoke to him was horrible. I have only seen the clips here and there and decided not to watch the episode. The word "salay" is very derogatory and there was absolutely no need to bring Asim into all this, what has the poor guy done to him that he insulted him so much, he is not even a part of this show.

I personally don't like when Umar starts arguing and just doesn't stop (similar to Pratik) but he doesn't get violent so I don't see a problem here. I don't mind most of the contestants this season, but almost all get hyper and argue/defend themselves (which is freaking normal if you are a human being 🤪), some are a little more aggressive or loud I should say and yeah I don't like listening to it but that's what the show is about, them expressing their opinions and being themselves.

Also, what I don't understand is if Umar or anyone else has a problem or trust issue they are free to discuss it with whoever they wish to and it's not really backbiting if Umar said the same thing to Teja's face...why are BB makers pointing out their discussions? He has a right to voice out if he feels someone close to him is wrong and he has always had trust issues with teja, they would have drifted away by now had it not been for karan.

I am sure Umar was prepared for shit like this because he saw what Asim had to go through. Also, for your own sanity don't watch WKW when something like this happens, that's what I started doing in BB13 and felt much better, Asim was a tiger and he would bounce back every time...I hope Umar does have the same quality and bounces back, ignoring everything. At least Farah Khan did tell him about his massive fandom so cheers to that!

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Just like Shamita being Shilpa's sister will never be overlooked, Karan having worked for MTV cannot be ignored, Tejaswi having done shows for Colors will not be forgotten ...Umar's profession too cannot be disassociated from him. As a doctor, he is expected to behave a lot more sensibly and responsibly than a lot of these other people. But instead, he chooses to represent his fraternity in a very bad light.

Umar's bashing does not even compare to what Pratik had to face in the first WKW.

@bold... Bas... Joke katam...🤣

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Absolutely agreed...

Salman or makers are targeting only Umar that too on a personal level... None of the others are even questioned half of it...

Stay strong Umar baby❤️ This too shall pass...

itsnotme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What kind of an elder brother sits quietly and listens to all the shit being said about his younger brother? Not even a word in his defense despite him being here courtesy Asim. Had this guy stood up for his brother today in front of Salman, he would have earned so much respect but he chose to remain silent.

born-leader thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This week Umar did go wrong. He was in the fight mode 24/7. I know that this is a show and he has to play his cards right, but that doesn't mean that you poke everyone all the time. In the peddle task, there was no need to instigate Rajiv against Shamita or to call out Teja (for no reason at all). I would have appreciated it had he done it for the game. The end result was same. Rajiv's bag was safe. Doesn't make any sense. Then he made mudda out of bhindi. Again, this wasn't necessary at all. And when the issue could have been finished right there and then, he fought with Pratik for no reason. Ever since WCs entered the show, he has started behaving very aggressively. He wants everyone to support him. He was mad at Rashami for being 'neutral'. He also bitched about Teja to her (on the first day). Good for him that he got called out so that he can make the changes.

As far as bashing is concerned, bringing Asim into it was extremely unnecessary.