Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SailingShip thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I just dont understand why Skr says yes to every media portal that asks him for an interview!!. The media portals are not even reputed. I read in the comments section that the interviewer is very unprofessional.

He himself invites embarassing questions by agreeing to such interviews.

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Owia

I just dont understand why Skr says yes to every media portal that asks him for an interview!!. The media portals are not even reputed. I read in the comments section that the interviewer is very unprofessional.

Mujhe bhi samajh nehi aata. He needs to join some casting agency, maybe the one most of MHRW cast is a part of. But he really needs to!

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

See visibility is most important in this field. He's been in this industry for 5 years but couldn't make a name for himself despite being so talented.

Also, even though he bagged a GEC show he is still not that popular because they were shooting away from Mumbai, didn't indulge in PR or making reels etc. Both Saishi have been so focussed on working well that publicity pe dhyan nai dia. So let him do whatever gives him visibility even if it means giving interviews to nibba interviewers, answering the same questions etc. It doesn't matter.

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

I think there are a couple of factors here. First, he being a newbie in the ITV industry doesn’t know the ratings of the interviewers. Secondly, he is trying to jump on every opportunity to make himself known.
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
MistyMelody thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

very cute clip of our cutie pie 🥰

he said he prefers sweet made with brown sugar and sugar free sweets 😉 😍

https://twitter.com/ria_sskr/status/1470363861576740870?s=20

Edited by MistyMelody - 2 years ago
MistyMelody thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I agree with the last line of this tweet by the fan who created this piece of art: "you Never disappoint your fans"

He does not and that's what makes him stand apart. I so wish he reaches higher and higher in his career, AMEN!

https://twitter.com/shivani_mayande/status/1470399337909735427?s=20

Arnaagar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Griha is taking Sai's interview tomorrow at 12 .. Why not with Shivangi I wonder ....

Now that's weird...🤷‍♀️🤨

And Hiii everyone !!❤

Exams over , now I will be super active😌😂

And thanks for the tags Ren🤗

Arnaagar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Such mad people on twitter... Just because Sai and Shivangi will be giving Griha separate interviews..they are branding them to be selfish and not appreciative of fans efforts...Also ki they are not on good terms..Hilarious 😾😾😑

I don't get ek cheez ... if they hate a celebrity/ couple itna hee toh unke baare mein why even bother saying something naa...just let them be ...Had hai...

Random tags..